Ep. 004

Just like this
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It's tuesday morning. Bomi was done dressing up herself through a black skinny jeans, simple v neck shirt and her favorite black sneakers, she decided to tied up her hair into a ponytail, well she have her own reason, first the weather this days became too hot and lastly it's just because she wants to. She often laces up her hair except when she's working that she needs to make her hair into a bun.

 

After that she then carry her bag and stepped outside her room. She walks downstair and directly went to the kitchen where she found a plate of bread and two glasses of milk placed on the table. She pick one of bread and take a bite on it.Bomi heard a loud steps coming from the stairs, she immediately shove the bread into and drink the glass of milk. 

 

"Hey,shorty." She heard the deep voice called her from behind.

 

"W-What?!" Chanyeol take a step back by Bomi's sudden sulk at him. He just want to say something but he thought that Bomi got offended because he called her 'shorty' but that's he just wants to call her with that because of her petite figure.

 

"I mean, Bomi." He correct, Bomi rolled her eyes and finish to drink her milk. "Well, I need to say something." He added made Bomi raised her eyebrow to him.

 

"What is it?" She asked in curiousity. Chanyeol pick first a bread and take a bite before he continue to finish his sentence.

 

"I lost my key that you gave me. I don't know where to find that thing." He said and glance at her.

 

"So? It's that my problem?" Bomi asked sarcastically to him made chanyeol frown.

 

"Well, yeah? How do I get inside the house?" He asked back with the give-me-another-key-face

 

Bomi rolled her eyes in annoyance. " It's not my problem Park Chanyeol. I don't have any spare key. Just wait me outside the house later if ever that you come home earlier than me. I gotta go." She said and walks outside the kitchen.

 

"H-hey, Don't you think it's so unfair? I don't want to wait outside." he followed her behind, Bomi turned around to him with her knitted brows.

 

"And what do you want me to do?" Bomi asked her as she raised her right eyebrows. Chanyeol furrowed his brows seems like he's thinking for something.

 

"Wait me here." He said and dashed off  upstair leaving Bomi with a confused look. She just shrugged and wait for the tall guy, after a minute he then came downstair wearing his black backpack, like he's ready to go. Bomi furrowed her brows more.

 

"Let's go." He simply said while arranging his bag. She look at him confusedly.

 

"What?" She asked, the tall guy look at her with his usual round eyes.

 

"Come on, We're going together to University together." Chanyeol emphasized the word 'together' made Bomi curled her lips and look at him blankly "Look, I don't have my key and the only idea that came out to my mind is to go with you and come home with you too." He continue.

 

Bomi then just realized what Chanyeol was trying to say and immediately give her disapprovement to him.

 

"What?! No way!" She exclaime to him.

 

"Yes way,or else. I'm going to tell this to my father.." He threatens. Bomi look away to avoid his eyes. She thought that might Chanyeol knew what his father said to her. She then remembered what Mr.Park said to her. She needs to take care of Chanyeol whether she wants to do it or not, the words of Mr.Park suddenly came out to her mind.

 

She let out a sigh before she answer to him."Okay, fine but in one condition, don't follow me around the University. Just text me if you're going home." Bomi reminds the tall guy and she got a nods twice from him.

 

"Then, let's go shorty." He ruffled her hair, she slapped away his hand and glared at him.

 

"Don't touch my hair. And don't call me like that! I'm not that short." She said and rolled her eyes.

 

They both went outside the house and locked it. They were about to walk when a soft voice of a girl called Bomi's name. They both turned their heads behind. A pretty girl, with a long black hair are standing and smiling to their direction

 

"Bomi Unnie!" She called again and went near to them. Chanyeol furrowed his brows while Bomi smiled widely to the girl.

 

"Naeun-ah!" The both of them hugged each other as if they didn't meet for 10 years. Chanyeol were standing beside Bomi looking confused to the two girls.

 

"Unnie, how are you?" Naeun asked Bomi and both let go from the tight hug.

 

"Well, I'm fine. Where have you been this past few days. I didn't see you here in neighborhood." Bomi asked back to the girl.

 

"Ahh.. I've been in my mom's place because she just open her own exhibit,so I need to help her for that." She answered, as she noticed the tall guy who's standing beside Bomi, she bowed her head to Chanyeol and he did the same.

 

"Hello, I'm Son Naeun. Nice meeting you." Naeun greet him.

 

"I'm Park Chanyeol. Nice to meet you too." He smiled to the girl, Bomi raised an eyebrow. This is the second time she saw Chanyeol smiling to a girl, and she just realized then, Chanyeol is nice to other girls but not with her. Bomi shook her head to throw away the thoughts inside her mind.

 

"He's my new housemate." Bomi suddenly said, Naeun look at her confusedly.

 

"Eh? How about Baekhyun Oppa?" She asked curiously. The three of them started to walk as the conversation goes on. Naeun and Chanyeol are on both side and Bomi is in between. Chanyeol quietly walk beside her while listening to the girls conversation.

 

"Ahh.. That guy left the house." Bomi answered. She snapped her fingers when suddenly she remembered something, she looked at Naeun while smiling playfully

 

"Naeun-ah. You didn't even tell me that you and Kai are now together." Bomi blurted out. Chanyeol raised an eyebrow when he heard Kai's name. On the other hand, Naeun face became red because of embarrasement. It's week had passed since Kai and her have a relationship.

 

"T-That, well... I forgot to tell you. But I think he told you about us." Naeun shyly said, Bomi nudge her playfully and grin widely. Chanyeol knitted his brows.

 

"Do you mean, You're Kai's girlfriend?" Chanyeol interrupt to them and asked the shy girl confusedly with his round wide eyes. Naeun smile to him shyly and nods her head twice as a response to his question.

 

"At first I didn't believe at your boyfriend that you're his girl" Bomi playfully give her a grin again while emphasizing the words 'boyfriend' and 'his girl'. Naeun's face become more red as she blushed from embarrassment.

 

"Unnie, stop that." Naeun said and cover her face. Bomi wrap her arms on Naeun's shoulder

 

"Why? Your so lucky that you have a boyfriend like Kai. Out of the hundreds of girls around the University that been following him around. You're the only girl who caught the attention and heart of that handsome kid. Aww so sweet, I'm jealous!" Bomi huff and pout, Chanyeol give her a weird glance.

 

"Then hurry and find your man now." Naeun kidded and laugh. Bomi pouts more.

 

"She will can't find a man. She's one of them, don't you know?" Chanyeol interrupt again and he recieved a hard slap in the arm from Bomi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter