Ep. 001

Just like this
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

On a hot sunny day. A girl open the entrance door and came inside the cafe. A cashier girl smile at her with showing her halfmoon eyes. The girl went infront of the counter and put her both arms on the edge. She bite her lower lips and look at the menu above.

 

"Can you give me one caffe americano." she speak without letting the cashier speak and greet her first. The cashier smile at her still showing both of her halfmoon eyes and lean closer to the girl infront of her.

 

"Can you pay me first?" She whispers to the girl's ear. The girl frown and pout her lips.

 

"It's not free for me?" She cutely asked with her small eyes . The cashier shook her heads. Her smiles fade away and she suddenly flicked the forehead of the girl.

 

"Yah, Yoon Bomi get hold of yourself and help us here." The cashier girl scoffed, she crossed her arms over her chest and furrowed her eyes. The girl who's name Bomi glared at her while she rubbed her forehead that slowly turning into red. 

 

"Jung Eunji, you're so bad!" She huff and pout again. Eunji just curled her lips. 

 

Bomi gave up on Eunji and left her to her work. She walks going to one of the room of the cafe. There's a sign that hanging outside the door 'Members only'. Bomi knocked on the door when she heard someone says 'come in', she then opened it, revealing a girl with a long black hair and bangs sitting comfortably on a rolling chair.

 

"Chorong Unnie." Bomi called the girl and sat on the couch. Chorong stops from working on her papers and stares at Bomi. She furrowed at her and stood up from her seat. She went near to Bomi.

 

"Why?" She asked curiously and sat infront of her. Bomi sits straight and she frown. " Why? Did something happened?" Chorong asked again and this time she looks worried because of Bomi's face.

 

"I- I'm..." Bomi sighed and lay back down to the couch. Chorong furrows her brows. "I-I'm... hungry." Bomi finished.

 

Chorong face fell down and look at her blankly. "You're always hungry Yoon Bomi.." Chorong could only mentally facepalm the girl infront her. She then shook her head and stood up and went back to her paper works. Bomi pouts her lips more because she ignored by Chorong.

 

Her pets inside her stomach are becoming wild because of hungriness. She didn't ate her breakfast this morning because she was in a rush and now it's passed lunch time and she couldn't even buy herself a food because she doesn't have a single penny on her wallet.Chorong heards Bomi let out a heavy sighs.

 

"Go and cook in the kitchen and eat." Chorong said and Bomi looked at her while she her lips. Chorong looks at her showing her disgust face.

 

"Thanks Unnie. I'm going then." She said and rush outside the room. She went inside the kitchen where she founds a guy with his wide and round eyes looking at her confusedly.

 

"Kyungsoo-ya. Move before I eat you." she kidded and push him a little on the side to cook her foods. Kyungsoo just shook his head. Gladly she used to Bomi's attitude and behavior. A not-so-lady behavior I mean.

 

Bomi pulled up her sleeves and wash some ingredients in the sink. Kyungsoo are still standing beside her.

 

"You didn't ate again your breakfast?" He asked and Bomi immediately nods. She turned her heads to Kyungsoo when she realized that he can make her a delicous food since they're pretty close too and he's the cook in these cafe.

 

"Kyungsoo-ya. Can you help me to cook?" Bomi stick her hands together, pleading to Kyungsoo. He just slowly nods and started to help her.

 

"That stupid guy didn't even woke me up earlier, that's why I didn't eat my breakfast because I'm late on my class." Bomi explained to Kyungsoo even though  he didn't ask for her explainations. 

 

"Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo asked her trying to confirm that she called Baekhyun a 'stupid guy'. Bomi nods her head again. Kyungsoo chuckles because he thought Baekhyun again being a true stupid guy.

 

 

********

 

After Bomi ate her lunch-- a late lunch actually-- She then proceed to her work in the cafe because she doesn't have any classes on the afternoon. She's now wiping the tables one by one since the customers are leaving too. And because they will closed the cafe and change it into a club tonight. Yes a nightclub.

 

Blue Panda Cafe Club is the name. It will open as a cafe on 8 o'clock in the morning and it close on 6 o'clock in the evening.It was a cafe and they served a coffee and cakes while playing a classy music but if the clocks strike at 8 o'clock in the evening the Blue Panda Cafe will turn as a Club.It was then a Club and they served an alcoholic beverages while turning the speaker on with a high volume and a different lights on.

 

Bomi are now done with her works to the cafe but her works for today is still not done yet. She needs to go to her next part time job. She put on her bag and bids a goodbye to her friends, Kyungsoo and Eunji and she stepped outside the cafe.

 

She was walking on the edge of the road when she realized Baekhyun, her bestfriend that living in the same roof as her. She pick her cellphone from her pocket and dial his number.

 

It makes several rings before Bomi heard a girl's voice saying that his bestfriend's cell phone is off. She frown and sighed. She just continue walking going to her work.

 

When she arrived at her work which is a coffee shop again. She then bowed to her co-employees unlike to what she did to Eunji since she's her bestfriend and she's with a friend's cafe it's okay to do that with them, but not in this cafe because her co-employees were a bit older to her so she need to be polite and formal.

 

"Hello, Mr.Park." She greet the owner showing her broad smile on her face. Mr.Park greet her back and nods. 

 

Bomi went inside the kitchen where there are many dirty dishes on the kitchen sink that she needs to wash. She sighed and wears the apron and she tied her long brown-black hair and made it as bun as she wears her hairnet and lastly her gloves for her hands. She starts to wash the dishes one by one. 

 

It's a good thing that she grown up alone and she learned how to do all house chores and works on her part time jobs. She's been living alone for almost 5 years. Gladly baekhyun live with her for almost 3 years in one roof since she's his bestfriend at the same time a concern cousin of her. But she's getting a money from baekhyun because he paids her every month.

 

Bomi is a engineering college student together with Baekhyun. She spending her life and time for studying and working. Her mother wants to take and live with her but Bomi doesn't want to. She thought that she might become a burden to her step father and to her half sister, so she just chose to live alone and work by herself. Her true father? Her father died since she was a 5 years old kid.

 

20 minutes had passed and she's done washing all the dishes. She wiped away her sweat in her forehead.

 

"Bomi-ya." A lady who's in the mid-30's called bomi

 

"Yes Manager?" She asked and came to her.

 

"Can you wipe the tables outside. The others are left just now and you're the only worker here. I'm sorry but I'm a bit busy." The manager told her..

 

"Yes manager, no problem." She smiled and nods. The manager smiled back and left her.

 

Bomi stepped outside the kitchen with a rag on her hands. Mr.Park the owner of the cafe, were still sitting on one of the chairs and it looks like he's thinking about something but Bomi just ignored him. She star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter