Ep. 003

Just like this
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A sudden ring made Bomi wake up from her sleep. Her cellphone were still keep ringing on the side table. She frown and pick it, she look at the screen and furrowed her brows to see that someone's calling her with unknown number. She sat down on her bed and tap the answer button as she put it on her ears.

 

"Hello?" she spoke first, a voice from the otherline make a fake cough. Bomi furrowed more her brows and rubbed her blurry eyes.

 

"Hello. Is this Yoon Bomi?" The familiar voice asked her.

 

"Yeah, who's this?" She asked on the other line.

 

"This is Mr.Park." The old man said made Bomi widened her eyes and take a sit straight.

 

"Oh? Yes. Mr.Park " Bomi's oice became a polite tone.

 

"Yes. I would like to ask if Chanyeol are there now?" Mr. Park asked the young girl.

 

"Yes, Mr.Park. He's on his room right now I think." Bomi answered and stood up from her bed.

 

"Ahh.. Okay. Well I just want to know if he's doing good on his first day in your house." Mr.Park chuckled from the other line.

 

"Yes. Mr.Park.. he's doing good.. I guess?" Bomi mumbled her last statement. Gladly Mr. Park didn't hear it clearly.

 

"Bomi-ssi. Can I request another to you?" Bomi raised an eyebrow. 

 

"What.. is it?" She asked, she open her door and came outside her room.

 

"Please take care of my son." Bomi raised more her eyebrow about what Mr.Park said to her. She take a steps downstairs, directly going to the kitchen to drink a glass of water because was dry.

 

"Eh? W-What?" She asked in disbelief. She doesn't understand what Mr.Park would like to say to her about his son. She just really can't undertand why would the old man asked her to take care of son as if he's going to somewhere or anything happened.

 

She stops to come inside the kitchen because she saw Chanyeol's back from the kitchen counter cooking a breakfast. She stares for a while on the tall guy's figure.

 

"I'm heading today in London and I don't think I can meet my son because I know this is his first day in University too. I don't want to bother him. I just want you to watch and take care for me. Well I don't think I can say the reason why but please Bomi-ssi do this request for me." Mr. Park speak and Bomi just couldn't help but to nods her head still staring at Chanyeol, even though Mr.Park couldn't see her

 

"Bomi-ssi?" Mr.Park called her made her back to her senses.

 

"Ah, yes. Mr.Park, I will do what you said." Bomi spoke. Chanyeol heard her voice behind so he turn his head to Bomi's direction, he turn off the shove and finally turn around where he could see Bomi.

 

"I trust you Bomi-ssi. " Mr.Park said and chuckles after that. Bomi could only smiles awkwardly and glance to Chanyeol.

 

"Then I'm going to end the call. I think you're busy right now. Bye." Mr.Park said before he end the call.

 

After the conversation with Mr.Park. She walk inside the kitchen. There's a awkward silence inside the kitchen and a noise from a frying pan can only be heard.Chanyeol glanced at her. Bomi went to the kitchen counter and pick a glass and open the ref to get the pitcher.

 

"H-Hey, G-Goodmorning?"She stutterly speak while her back face Chanyeol's back.He glance at her and continue what he's doing. Bomi bit her lower lips, thinking what just she said to him. She feel embarrased for greeting him even though she doesn't know if he would greet her back. 

 

Bomi wait for Chanyeol to response but seconds had passed and she doesn't recieved any greet from his mouth. She secretly hit her head and bit her lower lips harder. What would she expect to a person who doesn't even close to her? Of course it would be turn awkward if they greet each other even they know that they hate each others guts.

 

She drink her glass of water and she was about to put it on the sink when chanyeol speak

 

"...morning." Bomi were startled by he's deep voice and unfortunately the glass slipped from her hands and it fell on the floor, it was broke now. Chanyeol turned around to Bomi who's now kneeling down on the floor and carefully picking the pieces of the broken glass.

 

"Aish..this glass." Bomi mumbled under her breath and continue to pick the pieces, "Ouch!" She winced. Chanyeol were startled by her sudden wince, he kneel down too and suddenly hold Bomi's bleeding finger.

 

"It's bleeding." Chanyeol mumbled. Bomi were shocked by the his sudden action, she stares at the guy infront her. He's too close, that Bomi can smell his nice scent. This is the first time she saw his face like this close and she can't help but to admire his long eyelashes,his perfect nose,his flawless skin and lastly his pink lips. 

 

"Hey, come here." Bomi just back to her senses when Chanyeol help her to stand up. He lead her to the kitchen sink still holding her bleeding finger and wash it. Bomi gulped down and she couldn't even mutters a single word instead she just stayed quietly and let Chanyeol wash her hands.

 

They didn't talk. An awkward silence wrapped around them. Chanyeol let go of Bomi's hands and get the medicine kit in cabinet. Bomi sat down quietly on the dining chair and bowed her heads.

 

The face of Chanyeol that a few inches away from her earlier came out from her mind, and then she shook her head to throw that thought. She coudn't believed herself, admiring to the tall guy's face. She steal a glance to him, and bit her lower lips.

 

"Hey, put this band aid on your finger."  Chanyeol gave the band aid to her. 

 

"T-Thanks.." She immediately accept it and avoid his eyes. Chanyeol just shrugged and he let her, he then clean the floor .

 

********

 

Chanyeol walks in the hallway quietly ignoring the crowds whispers here and there. He has a earphone attached on his ear. He jst couldn't handle the people's loud mouths that surrounds him.

 

All girls were giggling and smiling ear to ear when Chanyeol pass them. They all talking about Chanyeol's apperance on the Univerisity,on how handsome he is, how tall he is and everything about him. Well there's another handsome mens around the Univerisity but then they can help but admire him also.

 

Chanyeol is going to the library for get a peaceful time since it's his vacant and his next class is starting around 2 pm, it's 1 o'clock in the afternoon and he just finished his lunch eating alone. He was about to take a step again when an arm suddenly wrap on his shoulder.

 

"Hey,Hyung." A tall pale guy greet him while he wrapped his arms on Chanyeol's shoulder. Chanyeol take off his earphone and smiled at the tall guy.

 

"Sehun-ah. You're here." He ruffled the young man's hair.

 

"Of course hyung. I'm studying here too you know." Sehun sarcastically said to his hyung," Where are you going anyway?" He asked the tall guy. 

 

"Hm. I'm on my way to the library." He answered. Sehun curled his lips.

 

"Hyung, it's boring there. Come on follow me." The young guy said and drag Chanyeol from anywhere.

 

"Where?" Chanyeol curiously asked Sehun. They just stop when they both step on soccer field. Chanyeol look around and back his gaze to the younger guy with a confuse look.

 

"Let's take a fresh air here hyung." Sehun said and asked him to take a sit on grass field. Chanyeol didn't refuse to hima nd just let himself sat down beside Sehun.

 

Chanyeol look to the soccer players that playing on the middle of the field when he saw a two familiar faces. He furrowed his eyes to see it clearly.

 

"Is that Minseok hyung and Luhan hyung playing in the middle?" Chanyeol asked Sehun beside him. the young guy nods twice his head as a response.

 

"Yep, Actually minseok hyung i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter