chapter 6

PretendStalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Want to go to arcade?" Kyu asked me when i was packing my bag.

"Huh.. why? She is not following us now right?" 

"I want to know you better even if you are pretending.Is it a crime? Now ill you come or not?"

Wow He wants to know me better!! iam not dreaming right i should pinch myself.Does that mean he wants to be close to me.If that's what it is i don't think i can take it.I am so happy.

"Yah hello!!! Sungie are you here?"

"Huh yes" Yeah it sort of became a habit of calling each other by nicknames.

"Yes you are here? or yes you will come?,Be clear now will you?"

"I will come.When are we going?"

"Hmm.. How about Now?"

"you are kidding right?" i

"Nope,now come on" Kyuhyun grabbed yesung hand like it's the most natural thing and started pulling him along.

Is he even aware that he is holding my hand.Heck sometimes i really get confused to know whether it's the real thing or we are pretending.

I can't help but notice how our hands fit perfectly together like two peices of puzzle that found the other.He has cute baby like small hands opposite of mine.Now you guys don't have to make fun of my hands being big against his ok.

 

After a While:

"Ok It's a draw , I am tired " We made a bet to see who will win most of the games and as you can see we had to make truce.

At that time Yesung's stomach Grumbled .Haha it was really cute how he pretended to cover it up by blabbering.

"Come on there is a famous diner at this place,we will eat first" I hold his hand again.After all i had to make him know .It's fine to tak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter