chapter 4

PretendStalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i decided to write differently :P italics are kyuhyun thoughts.Is it ok?? if not tell me i will appreciate it you guys know right :D

"Woonie do you notice anything strange with you?"

"Huh..??" What the!! did he just called me woonie ?? i think i am going crazy .

"Do you notice anything strange with you and i won't repeat it again"

"Did you just called me with a nickname?"

"If we are dating ofcourse we have to call each other by nick names.It's the second step of dating you do know that right? or you didn't even have a single date before?"

"Ok and i don't think anything's wrong with me.Why?" I decided to skip the question,Since it's obvious that i didn't date anyone before and it's my first date.Yeah Yeah i know Pretend date.

Arghhh this Boy will be the death of me.Who in their right mind wouldn't even notice if their cell phone is missing.Maybe i should beat around the bush some more and have to see how embarrased this kid will be after noticing it.

"Oh..okay.then Notice  anything missing with you?" Now he has to notice right.I mean how obvious can i be with questions X(.

"Nah...Yeah i forgot to eat dinner"

Okay that's it i can't take it anymore.

"Yahh !! you idiot.Do you have your cell phone with you.If you do ,give it to me."

"ah..why?"

Now i  wish i could smack his head.

'"I don't have my mobile.ahhhhhh! i think i forgot it"

Finallyyyyy!!!

"Her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter