chapter5

PretendStalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I think it's the first longest chapter ever of my fics.Again itallics are kyuhyuns P.O.V or thoughts.Just thought it would be fun writing his thoughts.Tell me if you are not okay with it.

That glorious day entire classroom got the shock of their lives on seeing the arch nemesis who are supposed to fight or argue with each other holding hands while entering the classroom which resulted in The Mini ZOO with Sungmin hopping all around the class dragging ryewook along with him who had the look like someone throwed the food he made.Leetuk jumping all around the room saying his angel mind is confused with kangin throwing everyone who dared to come in the way of leetuk being the big racoon he was and lastly Eunhyuk was jumping and dancing like the monkey he was while donghae was blabbering and fidgeting like he was thrown out of the water.ThankGod for some of classmates were MIA.

Seeing the chaos in the classroom Kyuhyun just decided to be done with it and announced to the whole class.

"We Are Dating" snd that all it took for the whole class to shut up and stare at each other not knpwing what to do except with donghae and eunhyuk throwing allof their qusetions at Yesung.

It was really amusing seeing Yesung throw Help Me looks at me.But being the evil one lke i was i  decided to just wait and see.

I was in a serious crisis.My two best friends were freaking out and Kyuhyun rather than helping me he was smirking at me.

"When did you start dating?"

"Yesterday?"

"Huh Hyung why are you saying it as if you are not sure?"

The usual clueless Fishy decided  this will be right moment to be smart and in his entire lifetime asked  a serious question.

Not knowing how to skip this questioning i decided to change t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter