Promised Photo Shoot

My Sweet Nerdy Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun-mi POV

I got up early as usual and did my daily routine. I walked to my school and remembered to go to the photo shoot today. I promised my manager, Psy, that I would go this time. Most of the times I would have to skip work. The work wasn't hard since I'm not a semi model yet but it's still a lot of work since I have to keep my body healthy and fit for dresses and my skin clean for make-up. I know it's hard but I actually enjoy modeling. Not only do I make my own money but I also get to try different brands of clothing in many different styles, materials, and most of all, trends. It's not just clothing but also make-up and skin products, Jewelry, and bags.

I started being a part-time model when I was 16. It was hard choice but I knew that I needed to start working on my own and start saving for college so I started looking around for fashion stores, clothing lines, and other places to look for a job. I kept looking until Psy took me in. He said he was starting a new fashion industry so he asked me to work with him. So I started working for him. After working with him, I became a rising star. I became famous after a while including Psy's fashion industry. I then started taking a liking into fashion so I planned that when I grow up, I wanna become a fashion designer. Open a fashion line and a clothing store for people to try my trends, clothing, make-up, and other products.

I arrived at school and remembered that tomorrow will be my date with Chanyeol. "Stay calm Eun-mi. It's all gonna be okay" I took a deep breath. I went to the bathroom to check my make-up and hair. I wanted to look good of course for Chanyeol. I took a good look at myself before getting nervous again. "I still haven't picked out my outfit for my date" I sighed. I was thinking about it ever since Chanyeol confessed to me. I still couldn't decide on a outfit and style. It was hard choosing since my closet size is like a another bedroom. It's filled with clothes, shoes, hats, and accessories. How can I choose when I have so much. The bell had rung so I got my bag and went out.

~TIME SKIP~

After school, I walked towards the shopping district. Seoul was a big city with a lot of tall buildings, cars, and a lot of people. I usually liked walking in the city streets since it's filled with so much amazing things. I know where to go since I come shopping with my friends here. Those were some really good memories. We'd usually go to the Coex Mall to buy our clothes. Then we'd come for snacks and many other things. The mall was also where Taeyeon met her boyfriend, Baekhyun. She broke up with her ex after finding out that she had been cheating on her. It was hard for her but ever since Baekhyun came in, he changed her life. Now every single day she would only talk about him. I would feel happy for her because she had the guts to tell him that she liked him. At that time, I was still shy to tell Chanyeol.

I stood in front of the tall building before me. I went inside and went to the front desk. "Hello I'm here for my photo shoot with Psy?" I asked to the front desk lady. "Your name?' She asked. "It's Lee Eun-mi" I gave her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter