Hidden Feelings

My Sweet Nerdy Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol POV

"She's different from any other girl I've seen" I told Kyungsoo. "Eun-mi is not like those other girls. She's kind, modest, smart, beautiful, and always true to herself. She has those pretty brown eyes, that silky and soft hair, smooth and healthy skin, her physique is perfect and shaped perfectly, and last she has those sweet lips. But it's not just her looks that I like but her nice personality too. She cares for everyone and puts others before herself. She never bullies, smokes, do drugs, or does violence. She always does the right thing and helps everyone in need. There is so much I want to say about Eun-mi but there is just not enough words to describe her. I can't help but think about her" I said to Kyungsoo. 

"Wow Chanyeol. I never knew you were this serious about her. I know you are really in love with her but you do know that you have a low chance of being with her right? I mean it's not just you who likes Eun-mi but almost all the boys in school have a crush on her. They all have the looks, strength, and riches. They have a higher standard than you" Kyungsoo explained. "I know, I know, Kyungsoo but that doesn't stop me from loving her. Those guys only like her for her looks and body. I like her for who she is, not for her body or money. I may never have a chance to date her or be with her, but at least I can just have feelings for her" I reasoned with Kyungsoo. 

"Alright Chanyeol. I know you like her. That's okay just remember to be careful who you love cause I don't want you getting hurt all because of a girl" Kyungsoo reminded him. "Don't worry Kyungsoo. Sure Eun-mi is my first love and she may reject me but I won't give up hope" I said confidently. "Well just be careful. Anyway I have to go now. I have to review for my next test" Kyungsoo said as he fixed his hair. "I have to go. Bye Chanyeol!!!" He waved goodbye before leaving. "Bye" I waved back. 

"Well I have to get going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter