Lunch round

Bump! Then Jump to Your Heart

Shinhye called Minhyuk. He answered it asap as Shinhye’s nickname ‘Beaver’ showed up.
“yes?”
“Squirrel!”
“yes?”
“You’re free this afternoon? Wanna go for lunch? I have 45 minutes!”
“yes”
“I’ll wait in front of the hall”
“yes”
“Why do you keep saying the same thing?”
Shinhye sound sulk.
“hahahaha okay, I’m already on my way, Beaver. Wait for me~”
“It’s telepathy! yap!”
They hung up.

Shinhye was waiting Minhyuk when suddenly a car appeared in front of her and someone opened the car’s window, Woobin waved at her.
“You have time? Lunch?” he asked.
“yes?” Shinhye a bit bow to look at Woobin who is talking.
“Let’s eat lunch” Woobin opened the car’s door. Shinhye looked confused with the offer. Woobin then said, “you have appointment already?”
“ah.. no..”
Shinhye lied. She has no heart to reject Woobin’s kind-hearted offer. She got in and texted Minhyuk.

[To: Squirrel <3
  Squirrel! I’m out with sponsor-nim.. he asked me to have lunch together.. I can’t reject it, right? He is the main character :( I’m sorry TTTTTT ]


Minhyuk received the text as he artived in front of hall of exhibition. He sighed and replied.

[To: Beaver <3
  My fault. I came too late. I’ll have lunch by myself. Eat a lot, you’ll be busy ]


Shinhye smiled as she received the text from Minhyuk. Felt happy that Minhyuk can understand.

“So.. I arrived in front of art exhibition.” Minhyuk sighed. “ It’s free. I’ll just come and take a look” Minhyuk thought. He entered the hall and walked around. At the corner of futuristic art section, he bumped onto a girl. Krystal ouch-ed. Then fixed her dress, managed herself to get up.
“You again” she sighed, “I think after I knew you I got a lot of bruises..” She cleaned her dress.
“hahaha so do I” Minhyuk laughed.
“is it funny?”
“yes”
“Annoying”
“I know I am”
“”
“Oh! You cursed again”
“I’m not.”
“You should get rid of your harsh stuffs from US, Miss.”
“Shut up. What are you doing here?”
“This exhibition is free, so I come.”
“Oh my God.. I was thinking all the way that you’re an artistic man who loves art.”
“Hahahaha I know right? Kidding. Shinhye, she arranged the exhibition, so I wanna take a look.”
“oh.. so, where is she?”
“I planned to have lunch with her. But the man who gave sponsorship asked her to go with him”
he shrugged.
“I see. You’re being dumped”
“no I’m not”
“admit it”
Krystal grabbed Minhyuk’s arm. “Just have lunch with me, I’m hungry”
Minhyuk laughed “me too”.

 

“Can I have  a glass of champagne?” Krystal ordered to the waiter. Minhyuk blinked his eyes as he is confused after heard that Krystal wanted alcohol in lunch time.
“you drink?”
“yeah, I’m human.”
“hahaha not like that. I mean.. alcohol?”
“you don’t? come on. I’m not an underage”
Krystal smirked
"well- usually champagne is served for celebration"
"I celebrate something. celebrate Kang Minhyuk is being dumped by his girlfriend"
Krystal grinned.
"What a rude girl" Minhyuk chuckles. Minhyuk and Krystal were at a classic Italian restaurant for lunch. The price of food here is no joke. Minhyuk sometimes looked around, watching how fancy people who came there.
“I heard that this place can’t be booked by ordinary people.” Minhyuk said.
“I’m not ordinary” Krystal replied, short. She didn’t even look at Minhyuk. Focus with the menu.
“we ordered already, right?”
“Yea, I just don’t want to be included in awkward conversation with you.”

“You asked me to go out for lunch though”
“Doesn’t mean I wanna talk to you.”
“okay”
Minhyuk fished out his own phone and texted Shinhye. But he got no reply. Not long later, the food is served in front of Krystal and Minhyuk. Krystal ordered lamb chops for Minhyuk and Chicken Al Mattone for her.
“we don’t eat appetizer. Is it okay?” Krystal asked to Minhyuk.
“I’m fine with it” he grabbed the knife and fork.
“Eat a lot” she added. “we will have sorbets for dessert, it’s so yummy”

After finished eating, Krystal went to cashier to pay, Minhyuk watched her while leaning against the wall near the cashier. Done with it, Krystal mouthed to Minhyuk to wait outside cause she needed to go to restroom. Minhyuk made an okay sign with his fingers. Minhyuk waited outside the restaurant. He tapped his foot and folded his arm “what makes her take it so long?” he mumbled. Then, restaurant door opened, he took a look and saw Shinhye with Woobin went out from the restaurant looked so cheerful and happy. He called Shinhye.
“Noona!” he shouted. Shinhye turned her head to the source of the sound.
“Minhyuk-ah?” she widened her eyes. “How could you be here?” she approached him, Woobin followed her behind.
“I- I’m with a friend.” He replied. Woobin offered his hand for handshake.
“Nice to meet you here. I met Krystal inside. By any chance.. Are you with her?” he asked.
“yes. I’m with her” Minhyuk flashed a quick glance to Shinhye. Shinhye just stared at him.
Krystal appeared from the door and ran to her oppa.
“Oppa!” she hugged him and pat his back. “I’m done eating, I wanna go home. Drive me home”
Woobin scratched his nape. “hm.. I can’t I should drive her” he pointed at Shinhye. Krystal glared at Shinhye then took a look at Minhyuk. She whined.
“Aaaa~~ why? She has her boy-“ Krystal can’t continue her words cause Minhyuk pulled her arm and then said “Soojung, don’t you want to go to bookstore? You need to buy some books to make your maquette perfect”
Krystal looked at his hand which still held her arm, she blinked dumbfounded. Minhyuk said to Woobin and Shinhye who blankly stare at them. “We’ll go now. I won’t take her home late. Don’t worry” he bowed and pulled Krystal who just followed him. Krystal waved to Woobin.

Strolling down the bookstore alley, Krystal followed Minhyuk behind. Minhyuk read the books’ titles on the shelves.
“actually.. what do you wanna buy? I’m tired.” She squat down.
“I don’t know. Haven’t decide yet.” He replied.
“Why are you lying to them? “ she sighed. “My brother would think something weird about us”
“we only go for buying books.”
“ya! He knew that we out for lunch too”
“ah.. about lunch I’ll pay the half. Just give me your account.”
He smiled at Krystal. “I can’t find the book. Let’s go. I’ll take you to your home”

Woobin drove Shinhye home. Shinhye sat on passenger seat beside him but said nothing all the way home. Woobin stopped his car to the side.
“Are you sick?” he asked. Shinhye just shook her head. “I’m okay.” She sighed. Reminiscing the scene that Minhyuk grabbed Krystal’s arm and pulled her to his side.
“You need something?” he asked again.
“n-no.. I think I need rest.” She beamed a weak smile. Woobin stared at her and back to driving her home. “what happens between that guy and her?” he slightly took a glance at Shinhye.

 

 

 

Bbabam!~ The drama feels~ how is it?
lol I think I need to learn and learn.
Enjoy reading and waiting for next chapter.
Comment and subscribe!~