BUMP!

Bump! Then Jump to Your Heart

In the car, Woobin drives and Krystal sat beside him. Krystal can’t stop thinking about that employee, Minhyuk.
“sister!” Woobin called her. But Krystal didn’t answer and still daydreaming. “sister!” Woobin raised his voice.
“eo? Wae?” Krystal paid attention.
“what are you thinking about? I called you few times but you didn’t answer me.”
“I answer you”
Krystal gave her innocent face.
“aish.. jeongmal.” Woobin sighed and continue driving.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The shop is almost close, a girl with ponytail entered the shop.
“we almost close, I’m sorry.” Minhyuk said while cleaned up the table.
“are you going to kick your girlfriend out?” Shinhye replied.
“eo? Nuna..” Minhyuk smiled. “I’m gonna change my clothes. Wait”
“arraseo”
she smiled.

            Walking along the road-side. Minhyuk and Shinhye was holding hand. They’re walking on snowy road. It’s winter. But almost end of winter.
“Minhyuk-ah..” Shinhye started the conversation.
“eo, Nuna”
“Do you realize that it’s our 2nd winter?”
“emm.. yes, why?”
“why don’t you stop calling me Nuna?”
“do you want me to stop?”
Minhyuk changed a glance with Shinhye. Shinhye just nodded. “Hahahaha then what should I call you?”
“ah… keunilnatda (I’m in trouble)”
they laughed.

It’s been 2 years, Minhyuk and Shinhye are being in relationship. Shinhye was his sunbae in high school. But their relationship is going well until now. Shinhye is a student of art university and Minhyuk is a student of G University. Minhyuk is smart and it wasn’t easy for being a student there, except you’re rich or smart. Lucky, Minhyuk got a scholarship.
“How was your day?” Minhyuk asked.
“ng… not fun without you there. I miss having lunch with you” Shinhye replied sweetly.
“should I move there?”
“no no.. It’s good you got scholarship from G University”
They stared each other and then Minhyuk kissed her forehead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal packed her stuffs to go to college. “Make up, earphones, mirror, comb..” she mumbled.
“aren’t you going to study? Why are you bringing unnecessary things? You should pack books and pen” Woobin laid on the wall of Krystal’s room.
“aha! You’re right.. books.. pen..” Krystal didn’t heard his first words. Woobin shook his head.
“tell ya.. Seoul isn’t like LA or NYC. You should study seriously.”
“arasseo, Oppa~~~~~ng ”
Krystal showed her aegyo.
“haaa.. you shouldn’t do that. Ah.. so bright. I can’t see anything” Woobin closed his eyes, acted like something shiny bothered him. Krystal just sticked her tongue.

------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Beaver ^^
Squirrel~~~ wake up~~~ have a nice day! Fighting! ><

To: Beaver ^^
I’m on my way to college. You’re a bit late, Beaver :p

From: Beaver ^^
aish.. Jinjja.. should I sleep at your house, so we can wake up together? :p

To: Beaver ^^
stop watching Western Adult Program! -_-“

From: Beaver ^^
arasseo :p see you later, Squirrel! :*

Minhyuk smiled. Morning texts from Shinhye always made his day. He is on the bus, heading to his college. He can’t go to college with Shinhye cause their college aren’t on the same way.

            Arrived at the gate, Minhyuk slowly walked while put his earphones, actually he has no class in that early morning. He just loves to come early. Usually he stays at Music club room, plays some instruments.
Suddenly someone bumped him. A girl with long dark brown hair fell down. Minhyuk put off his earphones and quickly helped her.
“I’m sorry.” Minhyuk said.
“no, I’m okay.” Krystal cleaned up the dust on her skirt. “I’m the one who bumped onto you. Anyway I’m new student here and I wanna ask..” Krystal looked at Minhyuk’s face.
“ask what?” Minhyuk replied.
“have we meet somewhere before?” Krystal raised an eyebrow.
Minhyuk looks confused. “ng? mmm… maybe? If you finished asking, I should go now.”
“No no no. wait! That’s not my question. I’m sorry I was zoning out. Do you know where the office is? I have to give some documents.”
Krystal tidy up the documents which fell before. Minhyuk observed her.
“Let me help you.” He grabbed the papers on Krystal’s hands.
“eo? Thank you” Krystal bowed few times and stared at him. “ng.. I feel like I ever met him..” she thought.

----------------------------------------------------------

            Woobin arrived at his office, checking his phone, worrying that Krystal will need his help. He never let Krystal do something by herself actually. But today, Krystal begged him to leave her alone. So, Woobin was driving her till she reached the bus stop in front of her college. Woobin meets his assistant.
“Sir, there’s a representative from P Art University, waiting for you inside.” his assistant pointed the room and handed some papers.
“oh.. Thank you, Minjung-ssi.” Woobin entered his room.

When he entered his room, he found a girl with long until-reach-her-shoulders black hair, with blue sky shirt, blazer and formal skirt waiting him on sofa. The girl quickly stands up when Woobin entered.
“Annyeonghaseyo” she greeted and bowed. Woobin bowed back. He checked his papers.
“are you Park Shinhye-ssi?” he asked.
“ne!” she replied.
“I already read your e-mail at home. Now, I know your purpose to come here. Please, sit down” Woobin smiled.
“eo.. Thank you, President.”
“you can call me Kim Woobin. Wait, I’m gonna tell my assistant to make us tea”
Woobin smiled again. Shinhye suddenly adores him. “I never know that the CEO of this company is still young. Very young. I think he isn’t far enough from my age and he is cool, handsome..” she thought.

-------------------------------------------------------

“This paper is for administration office.. This one for library registration.. and.. This one for your lecturer. Understand?” Minhyuk explained Krystal about registration papers.
“ng… little bit..” Krystal looked down. Minhyuk smiled.
“I’ll accompany you.”
“is it okay? You have no class?”
“my class started in…. about 4 hours”
he smiled to Krystal. She checked her watch [8:24 AM].
“heeeol… You came so early.”
“I always come this early.”
They walked to the office.
“for what?” Krystal asked. But before Minhyuk could answer, someone greeted him.
“Minhyuk-ah! I need your help for the standarized graphic, can you help me?” a boy with red hair asked. Krystal startled “Minhyuk? Minhyuk..” she thinks. “Minhyuk! The shop employee..” Krystal widened her eyes. “it’s him..”
“eo.. in 3 days.” Minhyuk replied.
“That’s my friend!” that boy said playfully. “uh-oh? Girlfriend?” that boy pointed to Krystal.
“ya!!” Minhyuk suddenly blushed, Krystal too. That boy runs, left Minhyuk and Krystal. Minhyuk looked at Krystal. “why are you being red?”
“me? I’m not.”
Krystal walked first. Minhyuk giggled.

Arrived in front of the office, Minhyuk and Krystal meet the lecturer.
“Excuse me , Sir. She is new student. I wanna give you her papers. This one is administration paper.. and the rest are for library and personal paper.” Minhyuk explain to the lecturer.
“Eoh. Put them here. Thank you, Minhyuk.” The lecturer smiled. “I hope you do well on my subject. I always wait for your work. I enjoy read your report.” The lecturer pat his arm.
“yes, Sir.” Minhyuk bowed.
“young lady, why are you so quiet? Welcome to G University, I heard you come from U.S. You’re so lucky. On your first day you meet Minhyuk. Our pride. Hahahaha” the lecturer said.
“ng..ne.. I’m Krystal Jung. Nice to meet you, Sir.” Krystal bowed.

After met the lecturer, Krystal can’t stop staring at Minhyuk.
“aren’t you tired staring at me?” Minhyuk .
“eoh? I’m not staring at you”
“okay. You can go home.”
Minhyuk walked beside Krystal.
“ey.. I ever met you somewhere. Don’t you remember?” Krystal didn’t heard Minhyuk words.
“mm.. nope. I’ll accompany you until the gate to flag a taxi."
“ey.. why are you being like this? I met you at Mangosix yesterday. How could you forget?”
she sighed. “You don’t even ask my name”
“Krystal Jung is your U.S name. Jung Soojung is your Korean name. Born in California on October 24th, 1994. Yeah, I remembered we met yesterday at my part time job place and it seems your hobby is bump onto someone. Anything else?”
Minhyuk smirked.
“Geez… you read my registration papers.. ” Krystal sighed.


******

            Krystal is waiting for Woobin at café near his office. She keeps talking with herself playing with a straw in a glass of strawberry milkshake on the table, cause tired of waiting her brother. There are few people staring at her. Not long after that, Woobin appeared.
“Annyeong, sister!” he greeted brightly and sat in front of Krystal.
“geez! You’re late!” she frowned.
“aigoo aigoo mianhae. I had a project meeting with important guest.”
“yeah.. yeah.. let’s go home!” 
Krystal stood up and pulled Woobin’s arm.
“wait! Home? I haven’t eat my lunch though”
“later later just call delivery food..”
Krystal looked at her watch. [5:33] she stopped her step.
“what?” Woobin looked at Krystal.
“Oppa, suddenly I want coconut mango juice. Drive me to Mangosix” Krystal whined.
“eyy.. Arraseo.” He drove her to Mangosix.

            At Mangosix, Shinhye meets Minhyuk who is working. Shinhye just sat near the cashier and watching Minhyuk. Minhyuk grabbed his phone and sent a message to Shinhye.

From: Squirrel :3
am I that adorable? Close your mouth. It opens when you’re watching me :p

Shinhye sticked her tongue to Minhyuk.

To: Squirrel :3
aigoo.. Minhyuk-ssi, you should work well and stop texting ~_~

Shinhye waved to Minhyuk, gave a sign that she should go. Minhyuk reply with smile and nods. “ouuuh… so cold!” Shinhye went outside the shop and walking on the side-road. Woobin who almost reached the shop with Krystal suddenly stopped the car when he saw Shinhye. Krystal’s head hit the dashboard. Krystal yelled at him.
“Oppa! What are you doing?! Ouch.. apeo (it hurts)”  Krystal caress her head.
“eo? Soojungie.. you can go home by yourself, right? I have to back to the office. I left important documents on my desk.” Woobin keeps his eyes on Shinhye. Krystal showed her annoyed face.
“geez! Whatever!” she got off and slammed the door. Woobin quickly turned the car around and left Krystal with her unbelievable expression. “what’s wrong with him? Ouch.. apeo..” she touched her head.

            Walking slowly while keeps covering her forehead with hand, Krystal entered Mangosix and suddenly bumped onto Minhyuk who brought trash plastic bag.
“ouch!” Krystal cried. “I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry.” She bowed few times.
“what’s wrong with you? Can’t you stop bumping on someone for a day?” he replied.
“eo?” Krystal covered . “Mianhae..yo” she bowed again.
“you even remember to use formal word with that bruised on your head.” Minhyuk chuckled and went outside to put the trashbag. Krystal quickly sat on a chair and checked her bruise with mirror in her purse. “Geez… it turns to blue.. ottokhae..” she thought. “Kim Woobin.. You are a deadmeat!” she clenched her fist. Minhyuk was back from outside and entered his counter. After took something from a box, he approached Krystal and kneeled in front of her.
“what.. what are you doing..” Krystal couldn’t speak well.
“Godness.. what should we do? Tomorrow you’ll go to college with that bruise. It’s your first day though.” Minhyuk . Krystal frowned. Suddenly, Minhyuk got closer to her face.
“ya.. whatcha doing in front of these people?” Krystal looked around. Actually there’s no one looking at them. Minhyuk rubbed Krystal’s forehead with a cream, he slowly rubbed it and blew it.
“are you wanting something more?” Minhyuk stared at Krystal. Krystal can’t swallow her saliva. “I’ll make you coconut mango juice, wait here. It's free” he smiled. When Minhyuk left her, Krystal sighed. “why did he make me imagine the weird things?” Krystal shook her head roughly.

            Woobin stopped her car and press the horn. “beep beep!!” Shinhye who walked slowly suddenly stopped her step and looked at the source of that ‘beep beep’ sound. Woobin waved from his car. Shinhye widened her eyes and quickly bowed.
“are you going home?” Woobin got off from his car and approached Shinhye. Shinhye just nodded. “mm.. anyway.. I’m going to go to restaurant. Would you accompany me?” he asked right away.
“huh? Accompany President?” Shinhye widened her eyes.
“eyy.. I’ve told you, you can call me Kim Woobin.”
“ah.. ne.. Woobin-ssi.”
“so? Accompany me?”
Woobin asked again. Shinhye still doubt to go. “Ouuh.. it’s so cold outside. Think it while we head to the restaurant.” Woobin grabbed Shinhye’s hand and led her to his car. Shinhye startled and just followed him.

---------------------------------------------------------

            Krystal sat with her hands on chin, staring at Minhyuk. “He is so adorable. I can’t stop staring at him.” Suddenly she remember when Minhyuk rubbed her forehead. She smile without realizing it. Minhyuk looked at weird Krystal and then giggled. His job is almost done. He prepared to go home. After he changed his clothes, he approached Krystal.
“Don’t you have somewhere to go? Like home?” Minhyuk said, broke Krystal’s thought.
“eoh? Of course I have place to stay. Why?” Krystal replied fast. Minhyuk just nodded.
“okay. See you.” He left.
“wait wait!!” Krystal ran behind Minhyuk.

-----------------------------------------------------------

“Where are we.. going?” Shinhye asked to Woobin.
“ng.. do you like steak?” Woobin looked at Shinhye. Suddenly they stared each other, brought them to awkward situation. “ehmm.. ehm..” Woobin broke awkwardness.
“I like all kind of food.” Shinhye smiled awkwardly.
“nice!”

After arrived at restaurant, Woobin showed his good attitude and good manner. Shinhye felt so special. Minhyuk always do something like that but still different. Maybe cause their different ages. This restaurant looks so fancy. “The price of the food might be expensive” she thought while looked around.
“why?” Woobin broke her thought.
“ah.. nothing..” she gave awkward smile.
“I’ll order the best food here for you.”
“ng.. I’ll eat ordinary food..”
Shinhye replied. Afraid that the food would be so expensive.
“Don’t worry, I’ll pay.” Woobin smiled.

            At different place, Krystal keeps following Minhyuk. She walked behind him. Minhyuk knew that Krystal was behind. He walked quickly. Krystal followed him until he turned right and she lost him. “where is he? Why is he so fast?” she sighed. She looked down. Suddenly someone pat her back and startled her.
“who are you looking for?” Minhyuk pat her.
“Eomma-ya!!” Krystal quickly bent down.
“ya.. what are you doing?”
“why are you always startle me?”
Krystal frowned. Minhyuk just giggled.
“are you a stalker? Follow me along here.”
“I.. I just wanna thank you for today..”
“so?”
“Let’s eat something! I’ll treat you.”
Krystal smiled brightly. Minhyuk looked at her.
“is it okay if I want something expensive?” Minhyuk smirked. Krystal nodded quickly.
“hahaha okay. Let’s walk together. Don’t walk alone behind me” Minhyuk showed his eyesmile. Made Krystal’s heart’s beating so fast.

Minhyuk and Krystal arrived at Ramyeon shop.
“is this expensive thing that you mean?” Krystal raised an eyebrow.
“yeah.. there is a ramyeon that I want so much but it’s too expensive” Minhyuk whispered.
“heol..” Krystal sighed. Minhyuk laughed.
“come in” Minhyuk entered the shop.

Minhyuk ordered ramyeon for him and Krystal. Beef Ramyeon and hot green tea.
“these food are expensive?” Krystal asked.
“pssst.. just eat.” Minhyuk lifted his chopsticks and started eating. “Kimchi that served here is so delicious.” He took a slice of kimchi and gave it to Krystal. Krystal started eating too. She ate well. But suddenly she felt Minhyuk stared at her.
“What?” she asked.
“you have something here.” Minhyuk wiped Kimchi sauce that left on the corner of Krystal’s lips.
“ng.. thank you.” She continued eating. Didn’t dare to look at Minhyuk. Minhyuk smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------

            Shinhye and Woobin having such a romantic dinner. Cause the atmosphere of the restaurant. The candles on the table and a vas which full with roses. Usually, Shinhye just watched all of this on TV. But now, she experienced it.
“Thank you for the food. It was really delicious.” Shinhye said to Woobin while walking outside the restaurant.
“don’t mention it” Woobin smiled.
“ng.. I think I should go now.. Thank you” she bowed.
“wait! I’ll drive you home.” Woobin grabbed her hand. The situation went awkward again. Woobin quickly pulled his own hand. “I’m sorry” he said.
“It’s okay. I can go home by myself.”
“no, it’s late already. I’ll drive you home. I beg you”
Woobin said, Shinhye can’t refuse his kindness.

While at the Ramyen shop, Krystal and Minhyuk have finished their food too.
“wait here, I have to go to washroom” Minhyuk said to Krystal. She replied it with a nod. Not long after that, Minhyuk asked her to leave Ramyeon shop.
“let’s go”
“wait..”
Krystal hesitated.
“what now?”
“We have to pay the food”
Krystal looked panic.
“I’ve paid all. Don’t worry. Let’s go. I’ll accompany you until you arrive at your home.” He pulled Krystal’s arm. Krystal just silent.

“Minhyuk!” Krystal started the conversation while they’re walking.
“eo? Is your house far from here? Should we take the bus?” Minhyuk replied.
“I told you I’ll treat you. Why did you pay?” Krystal frowned.
“ah! We can take the bus from that bus stop” Minhyuk talked another topic and pointed a bus stop in front of them. Krystal stopped her step. ”why?” Minhyuk looked at Krystal.
“why don’t you answer my question? I said I’ll treat you.. I will” Krystal started tearing.
Minhyuk smiled. “Ramyeon that we ate aren’t that expensive. I still could pay it. Someday, you should pay the more expensive food. Stop crying like a baby.”

            They took a bus to Krystal’s house. After they got off they have to walk about 10 minutes to arrive there.
“is your house far from here?” Krystal asked.
“kinda. My house is in Ilsan.” Minhyuk answered.
“Ilsan?! We’re in Seoul!” Krystal widened her eyes.
“hahahaha kidding. My house is in Dongdaemun.”
“omo.. still far.. why do you accompany me?”
Krystal looked worry.
“Whoah.. your house is in rich people area.”
“geez.. you changed the topic again..”
“hahaha it’s better than bump onto someone again.”
He teased Krystal. Krystal blew her bangs.

            Finally they arrived in front of a big house with a big gate. Modern, futuristic and simple looks. Her house looks like three boxes (colored Green on the ground, orange in the middle, and grey on the top) that being piled but not in order.
“this is your house?” Minhyuk’s expression showed disbelief. Krystal nodded.
“Uri oppa designed this. He works at art center.”
“as?”
“Chairman”
Krystal replied.
“no wonder.”
“no wonder what?”
Krystal looked at him.
“nothing. Go in. it starts cooler than before. Oouuh..” Minhyuk shivered. Krystal felt pity for him. She put off her scarf and gave it to Minhyuk.
“Don’t get cold, Oppa!” she waved and disappeared behind the big black gate. Minhyuk just smiled. “Kyeopta (cute)”

 

 

I'm back after a year. With new story. Hope everyone like it!
Subscribe and comment would be helping me to develpo the story. Thanks!!