Curiosity

Bump! Then Jump to Your Heart

[11:30]
Krystal woke up with messy hair, she sat on her bad, took a glass of water beside her bed. Drank it with closed eyes. “hmm.. where is my phone?” she traced her bed.
“GOD! FTGS!! I AM LATE! KIM WOOBIN!!!!” she screamed. Woobin peeked.
“what?”
“Oppa..”
she whined. “Why didn’t you wake me up? I’m late”
“ah.. really?”
he tapped his own chin with his fingers. “it means you should be hurry. You even have time to complain me.” He grinned, Krystal pursed his lips and hurriedly went to bathroom.

--------------------------------------------------

“Kim Woobin, I swear I’ll kill you in my holy next life!” Krystal said angrily, fixed her shoes and hugged couple books. Minhyuk saw her and about to greet her but she passed him without knowing. Minhyuk smiled and slightly laugh “she must be late” he mumbled.

At her class, Krystal sat at the corner near the window. Someone sat beside her.
“I think you won’t make this class. You choose the worst spot” he said.
“Why do you even care?” she replied, annoyed. She gasped as she saw Minhyuk. “w-what?”
he grinned. “Miss, you entered the wrong class. You should go to Audio Visual Lab for English Literature” he showed a paper in front of her face.
“I-.. I know” she blushed. “I just want to skip  class”
“On your first day?”

Krystal just nodded.
“Since you're from US. English isn't that hard, huh? If you don’t mind, you could go to Music room. I usually spend time there” he smiles with his eyes and left Krystal without demand her reply.

-------------------------------------------------------

Woobin laid on the wall near the cafeteria, read a book. He wore navy knitted sweater with baby blue shirt inside, grey trousers and sneakers. Simple but good on him. He is at P Art University. Randomly looking for Shinhye.

Finished his 7th chapter, he stretched a bit, looked around. Few students looked at him, he approached them.
“By any chance, do you know Park Shinhye? A girl with shoulder-length hair?” he asked.
Those girls shook their heads. “This is weird.” Woobin a bit bowed and raised an eyebrow, made those girls gulping. “Shinhye from Art Exhibition Project?” he barely asked again. A girl with bangs who coincidentally passing by stopped her steps.
“Excuse me?” she pat Woobin’s shoulder.
“yes?” he straighten his back.
“Are you CEO of Dylan Art Center? Kim Woobin-ssi?”
“yes, I am”
he smiled, politely offered his hand for shake. They shook hands.
“I heard that you look for Park Shinhye? She is at clay stock room. 3rd floor”
“ah.. thank you very much”
he left.

-----------------------------------------------------------

“is it fine if we use this for our exhibition? You can make it in a week?” Shinhye talked to a boy inside the clay stock room.
“how could I?” he shrugged.
“ehey I know you can. I owe you!” she patted his shoulder and about to leave when suddenly she saw Woobin in front of the door. “oh? Chairman?” she quickly bow down.
Woobin smiled and waved his hand. “If you have finished, may I?” he talked to that boy.
“oh sure. We have nothing to be discussed anymore” he bow. Woobin smirked and pulled Shinhye’s hand. Shinhye just followed him, clueless.

 

At G University

Krystal peeked inside the Music room. Minhyuk’s there, sat behind the drum.
“is he a part of campus band?” she mumbled. Minhyuk grinned.
“are you a stalker? Come in” he said without looking at Krystal and set his drum.
Krystal awkwardly entered the room sat on couch near the entrance.
“the others just left for class.” He suddenly said something to break the awkwardness.
“ah..” Krystal nodded.
“Have you eat?”
“not yet. Not hungry”
she answered then suddenly her stomach growled. “ya..” she blushed.
“I’m hungry” he beamed a smile and got up. “Would you wait here? I should buy something.” Krystal nodded.

 

Shinhye texted Minhyuk

[To: Squirrel]
I think we can’t go for dinner. I have a sudden appointment with sponsor team. I’m sorry T_T meet you at MS tomorrow? Love!

Minhyuk left his phone at music room. Krystal looked at the phone. “he got text” she thought. “Beaver? Who is beaver?” she took the phone and about to open it but suddenly Minhyuk appeared. “I’m sorry I took a long time” back with some sandwiches and cokes.
“ah yes, it’s okay.” She looked down, held Minhyuk's phone. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to look at your message. I just thought that it’s a call so..” she handed the phone to Minhyuk.
“oh..” he grabbed it. “It’s okay, nothing’s important” he shrugged. “I bought sandwiches. I hope you don’t hate sandwiches.”
“I’m fine with everything”
Krystal said.

While eating, Minhyuk replied Shinhye’s text.

[To: Beaver]
It’s okay. Gonna punish you tomorrow :p see you.

He laughed a bit while looked at his phone. Krystal stared at him “is it his girlfriend?” she thought.

-------------------------------------------------------

Woobin took Shinhye to a restaurant.
“is there something wrong from my proposal, Sir?” she asked.
“no. I just.. need.. clear explanation for the exhibition. You know, we’re not only giving money for the exhibition. But we will give full support for your university. And wait, you called me ‘Sir’?” he smiled.
“really?” she gasped. “ah.. I’m sorry Woobin-ssi”
“hahaha it’s okay. We’re not only an art gallery. We’re a company which based on art and technology. We’d love to recruit skilled men from universities or institutes here.”
“ah I see.. I hope our university won’t disappoint you”
she said excitedly.
“No. your university is one of the best” he smiled, stared at Shinhye.

---------------------------------------------------------

Krystal laid on her bed. Thinking about Minhyuk and his Beaver.
“it’s annoying. Who is Beaver? Why should beaver? Not bunny? Kitty? Puppy? So I can directly guess who is it?” she messed her own hair.
“are you stress? On your 1st day?” Woobin entered her room with a glass of grapefruit juice.
“oh thank you” she reached out for grab the glass. But Woobin drank it.
“who tells you that this is for you?” he the corner of his lips. Krystal glared at him.
“annoying..”
“you have problem?”
“no.. It’s not a problem..”
“so?”
“It’s curiousity”
she laid and cover her full body with blanket. Woobin smiled, pecked her forehead, turned off the light for her. “Good night” he said before faded away from her room.

 

Krystal planned to meet her friends for discussing about a group assignment. They decided to meet at Mango Six. “Why should be here?” she lazily entered the shop. She sat at the nicest spot that she found and rest her head on the table. “where are the others?” she sighed. She got up and walked to the counter. Minhyuk is at the counter. She took a deep breath.
“Mango juice, please” she ordered.
“Without coconut?” Minhyuk asked. She just nodded, put her card to pay. After Minhyuk gave her order, she quickly went back to her seat. Minhyuk scractched his nape. “what’s wrong with her? Act like she doesn’t know me” he shrugged.

A girl with brown shoulder-length hair sat on Krystal’s place.
“sorry, this is my place.” Krystal pointed at her purse.
“Oh” she got up and bow. “I’m sorry. I’ll take another seat” she bow again.
“Noona!” Minhyuk approached them.
“hi!” she waved to Minhyuk. They hugged side-to-side. Krystal just stood there, not even blink.
“what’s wrong?” Minhyuk asked to that girl, who is Shinhye.
“nothing. I sat on her seat” she bit her tongue.
“she is my friend. Let me introduce you to each other” he smiled. “Krystal, she is my girlfriend, Shinhye. Park Shinhye. And noona, she is Jung Krystal”
Krystal smiled bitterly. “I’m Krystal” she offered a handshake. Shinhye shook her hands with Krystal’s.
“He told me already about you” she giggled. “You’re from US? Whoaaa envy you. I really wanna go there someday” she smiled.
“Noona, let me make juice for you. You can accompany Krystal. She is been alone since she arrived. Is it okay, Soojung-ah?” Minhyuk asked.
“he called me.. Soojung..” Krystal daydreamed. Minhyuk clapped. “ah.. what?” Krystal got her mind back.
“tsk may she sit with you here?”
“oh.. sure”
Krystal smiled.
“Thank you” Shinhye bowed.

Minhyuk and Shinhye left already. Krystal is still at Mango Six. Sat and blankly looked outside. She heavily sighed. Remembered Minhyuk’s words.
“She is a noona, but she is my girlfriend hahaha. Please don’t look at me in weird way. Have a relationship with someone who is older than you is popular these days, right? hahaha”

She sighed again. “Damn! Why does everyone not come and doesn’t even call me?”

She got text

[From: Minjung]
are you sick? We waited for you at Mango Six in Hongdae though.

“Damn damn damn…. My fault” she messed her hair without even care that people looked at her.

------------------------------------------------------

“you know what?” Shinhye asked.
“What?” Minhyuk walked beside her, wrapped his right arm around her shoulder.
“our sponsor for exhibition is planning to support the whole university as they wanna recruit people.”
“really? It’s great, Beaver”
he messed her hair.
“you called ‘Noona’ before”
“when we met Soojung? Hahaha”
she just nodded.
“disappointed?”
“no. it’s good”
she sticked her tongue out.
“She is magically can get along with me in short time.” He sighed “it’s weird”
Shinhye just looked at him, without words, not even smile.

 

 

I messed up posting 1st chapter lol
I forgot how to write the description and foreword XD
Subscribe and comment!~