Two - Happy Swing

Insomniac
"Taehyung, i'm not ready for the highway yet..." Jungkook said shyly, his cheeks flushed and sticky from the ice cream he just shoveled into his mouth, as Taehyung practically glued his shaky hands to the steering wheel. Taehyung waited at the red light silently as Jungkook's eyes widened, Taehyung approaching the spiral road, of what Jungkook would call death.
 
He wouldn't do this to you Jungkook calm down. Jungkook took a deep breath in, and slowly exhaled as their vehicle approached the road. Taehyung slowed the car down just a tad bit, putting his blinker on before he felt a small frail, yet fast impact against his arm. He suddenly heard honks as he stomped on the breaks, both of their upper bodies being forced to shove forward then back against the leather seats, with a thud. Taehyung's pink plump lips were only a bit parted, and Jungkook was already afraid of what was going to be said. Is he going to leave me like Jimin Hyung did..?

"Don't touch me like that Jungkook... I'd never do that to you" Taehyung said letting out a sad sigh, his eyes dropping then immediately going back to the black pavement with yellow paint as his foot hit the gas, and let the other cars move. Jungkook's eyes immediately averted to the passenger seats ground as he started to whistle lugia's Song, and shake his leg. Taehyung let out a small nervous chuckle as he smoothly took a left down a side road.

"What so funny Taehyung?" Jungkook tilted his head slightly 45 degrees, squinting his eyes a bit as if he was shooting a glare to Taehyung. This caused him to laugh a little bit more, as he stopped the car, on the side of a side road to Jungkook's home. Jungkook suddenly was paralyzed in his seat, waves of shock running up and down his spine like a lightning bolt. 

Taehyung turned his body slightly, pushing his hand on the red button that held the seat belt around him, and took it off with a small click. He pulled the silver handle on the left side of his body, and with a small force opened the door. Jungkook stared at the hood of the car in front of him through the clean transparent glass, the sun glimmering off the deep blue that was painted onto the car. He heard the trunk open and immediately turned, only to see the back window covered by the trunk. He turned and began staring out the window to his right.

Those cherry blossom tree's are almost as beautiful as Jimin-hyung was, don't you think? I like the pink ones the best. Just like when me and Jimin spun in circles when they were falling. Oh Jimin, do you think i'll see you in heaven? Can you hear me from heaven? Or are you to far away. Am I going to be a devil for letting go? I hope not. I wanted you to be happy...

"Ji...jimin..." Jungkooks brown watery eyes stared out the window, this time all he could see was a blob. He fumbled the bottom hem of his black tee shirt as the silent footsteps were unknowingly coming back towards the car. Jungkook heard a foot step in and whipped his head over to see Taehyung holding a slightly bigger than a box of boots, box.

Taehyung made eye contact with Jungkook for the few seconds that his head faced him, and what he saw is not what he expected. The boy he has been trying to make happier was in tears and his lip quivered, as he watched a single tear fall from the younger's right eye, he felt a sharp pain in his chest and balled his fist. He stayed calm, but his mind raced. Who did this to him? I was only gone for a few seconds.. Did he see something? Taehyung shook his head as if that would make the tornado of thoughts swirl to another mind besides his.

"Jungkook I got you a present!" He said smiling and giggling his fake happy giggles. Jungkook pretended to yawned silently "Aw man I hate when yawning makes my eyes water up!" Jungkook said shakily as he forced out a laugh as he pulled the front of his shirt up, rubbing the rough texture against his cheeks and eyes, letting the cloth dampen. He looked over to Taehyung giving him a small not very reassuring smile, showing he was okay.

Taehyung reached over and closed the door, as he shifted so his back was against the door, and he was criss cross on the seat. He reached over and pressed the red release button on Jungkook's seatbelt, causing Jungkook to adjust himself so he was facing Taehyung a bit more. 

"I noticed you've been doing really good lately.. So I got you something as a reward for you...being...well lets call it sober" Taehyung said, giving Jungkook the brown cardboard box, making sure their hands touched a little, sending electricity through Taehyung's body, a small smile approached his face. 

Jungkook pulled the tape off from the side, pulling it off the top as he opened the box, only to see a bunch of packing peanuts. He glanced up at the now practically hovering over the box Taehyung. He shoved his hand through the Styrofoam pond and felt a smaller box, that was not pocket sized, but more of a thing you'd put on your dresser. Jungkook pulled out the box as his jaw dropped staring at the fragile item.


a/b Hey guys im sorry it took me so so long to update I got distrated and writers block and ugh life. I hope you like this chapter and please please please give me some feedback. I thank you all for being patient c: