One - Frantic

Insomniac
The thoughts swirled around Jungkook's mind like a tornado ripping away at his nerves, sending shivers of pain throughout his body. He tensed up at the small circle glass table. His eyes went to crescents as he furrowed his eyebrows, glimmering water building up in the crescents. He knew better than to cry in public, whilst he bit on his lip he wasnt sure how much longer he could take before he would begin to quiver and fall onto the floor, forcing himself against another mall wall to be stared upon, to be called a freak show. His jagged breathing stopped and turned into a slow sigh as he closed his eyes. In the nose out the mouth Jungkook... He has been coaxing himself lately to breathe correctly. He needed to.
 
"Jungkook! You left your finger prints all over the table!!~" Taehyung cooed softly, with a few giggled in between his words. Taehyung set the two cups of froyo on each side of the table. Jungkook stared at the pastel baby pink and white swirled yogurt. He looked at the miniature spoon and the medium sized cup, reading the label carefully over and over, his hand not daring to grab the spoon.
 
On the other side of the table a certain purple haired boy was scarfing down a baby green froyo, with brown chunks. He was smiling as brightly as ever, his teeth glimmering from the sun rays, coming in from the ceiling windows. He looked over at Jungkook who was slowly reaching for his spoon, and he went back to eating his large Mint Chocolate Chip Frozen Yogurt.
 
"Taehyung..?" Jungkook said, as his voice cracked. Taehyung looked up, his cheeks full of ice cream, a little green dribble running down from his mouth to his chin. He swallowed his ice cream as he looked carefully at Jungkook. His black hair was slightly tussled, probably from him running his fingers through it. He noticed the layer of water glossed over Jungkook's Doe like eyes, and he shoved his spoon back into his ice cream.
 
"I love you so much Jungkookie!!" Jimin said as he nuzzled his nose into Jungkook's neck, achieving a few cute giggled from the younger. Jimin slowly wrapped his arms around Jungkook's back, squeezing him making him squeal.
 
"Jungkook whats the matter?" Taehyung said rushing to his side, leaving his ice cream on the table. Jungkook started shoving himself away from the table as he whispered no a bunch of times.
 
"No no no don't touch me you aren't real" He said shaking his head back and forth as his hands shoved the table harder, causing it to slide against the floor. Taehyung wrapped his arms around the Younger boy, so his hands were ripped away from the table. Jungkook sat there shivering, as Taehyung was kneeling on the ground to hold him.
 
"Jungkook he isn't here calm down, alright? He isnt here he isn't here.." Taehyung softly and quietly said into Jungkook's ear. He began to softly brush his fingers through his soft black hair. Jungkook's hiccups and inconsistent breathes getting quieter, Taehyung's cheeks grew hotter and they were flush when he realized the crowd around them.

He wrapped his arm around Jungkook's shoulders, grabbing the ice creams and rushing out the nearest door, Jungkook breathing and hiccuping louder and faster,  after more stares and gasp, he opened the door and fast walked tto his car and set Jungkook in the passenger seat, and went into the drivers seat himself.

"Jungkook what happened.." Taehyung said sighing a bit, as he put the frozen yogurt in the car cup holders. Jungkook was shaking, his hand gripped the sides of his seat as he gapped for air, rocking back and forth a bit, hoping it was helping. He looked over at Taehyung but looked away. He grabbed his ice cream shoveling it into his mouth in between hiccups, the salt and sweet clashing in his mouth.

"Jungkook I've already told you eating away your problems doesn't help.." His words slowing down as Jungkook shot him a rude glare, Taehyung started the car and took the highway home. 

a/n: This is my first real story that has a plot that im writing!! \(^-^)/ Comments really do help me guild myself, so please leave some! :DD I have a lot I am doing this summer, but don't worry!! I'll update ^~^ ty jellycat for my poster!