-two-

Once Upon a Winter in Munich

'Well... long time no see.' Jieun looked up to see a fellow Korean with platinum blond hair, grinning down at her.

'Yongguk-ssi! What are you doing here?'

'Well, I'm actually in Munich to check out some places, Neuschwanstein Castle, Allianz Arena. Those stuff.' He chuckled, holding out his hand and helping Jieun up to her feet.

'What are you doing here, then, Miss Song?'

'I'm supposed to look at all the designs and architecture, and then I'm going to work here for a while, I guess.'

'Oh... I'll take you to the place.' Yongguk nodded, turning and gesturing to a black sedan.

'Its Brandenburgische Street.' Jieun mumbled, watching Yongguk help to put her luggage and belongings in to the boot of the car.

'I know, just get in first, okay?' Yongguk chuckled, nodding her away.

'Okay...' Jieun shrugged, pulling open the door and getting in, soon joined by the male Korean, who tapped the shoulder of a smartly dressed driver in the car, speaking quickly in German.

'What did you tell him...?'

'I just told him to get to the place. Thats all. Want a drink?' Yongguk replied, turning towards here and pointing at the little armrest between them.

'I wouldn't mind... What do you have?'

'Mineral water? Sparkling water? Thats what ladies like you drink.' Yongguk pulled out a bottle of San Pellegrino and a pair of glasses, pouring out the drinks.

'Just hold on and we'll be there soon.'

----

'Here we are' Yongguk announced as the car pulled to a stop in front of a block of old, worn looking flats.

'Thank you, Yongguk-ssi.' Jieun managed a little half bow in the car before getting out, trying to lift the luggage out of the car m=by herself before being assisted by the driver.

'Oh- Thank you.' Jieun thanked the driver shyly, hefting the heavy luggage and heading for the entrance.

'Wait, Jieun-ssi.'

'Yes, Yongguk-ssi?' 

'Well, I'd like to ask you to accompany me to go around to look at the architecture. Would you like to?'

'But I have to work too-'

'Also, I can hire you for my company as a secretary, is that okay?'

'Whose secretary..?'

'What do you think? Mine, of course.'

'Your secretary? Why would you need a secretary..?'

'To look after my schedules and to make sure travelling is easier.' Yongguk laughed, picking up Jieun's luggage and helping her up to the flat while he kept talking.

'Basically just stick with me when I go around trying to understand all these design things, alright?'

'Well... sounds good, Yongguk-ssi.'

'Maybe you could call me oppa..?'

'But you're barely older than me.'

'Well, a few months is a few months. Consider it an order, I guess. If you take the job.'

'I... I need a contract, and I need to get my apartment ready.'

'Well, I could meet you at a later date, should you choose to decide to work for me.'

'Maybe I could call you, Yongguk-ssi?' By this time, Jieun and Yongguk had stopped at the front of the apartment, Jieun looking at the taller Korean with a smile.

'Thank you for all the help, Yongguk-ssi..'

'Ah, its nothing much, alright? I hope I'll hear from you soon.' Yongguk grinned and patted the top of her head.

'Oh... okay.' Jieun smiled as Yongguk disappeared down the stairwell, turning and unlocking the door into the apartment.

-------

Not bad, isn't it? :c
I like this story, I will continue this. <3