Character introduction

SOMEWHERE I BELONG TO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A--r4kTefjc (This is a video I made to give you a brief intro about the story)

 

Sara (You the reader)

A daughter of an ambassador that didn’t get the chance to have a BFF. It’s her 2nd time in Korea as her father was assigned to live in Korea for 2 years when she was 12 years old so she learned the basics of the language before, but now she is 19 and since her mother wanted to stay with her family side, this time she gets to go with her father alone and live there for who knows how long. Her family is made from her as the oldest daughter and a sister who is 2 yeas younger than her and is called Lily and a brother Alex who is 3 years younger than her and she is close to both since she is kind of boyish but still a girl after all.

Because she isn’t that much social she have a special way of getting closer to people that she herself isn’t aware of it, and her fast learning and that she likes to try new hobbies helps in getting closer to people as well. She is a bit of an athletic girl where she likes to play sports from a time to another and have fun while doing so, but her talent goes in drawing and designing. Her love of fashion is what will get her to make her own futurearrow-10x10.png and make some changes.

(I wanted to explain more about the lead’s physical tradesarrow-10x10.png but I guess that way some people won’t be able to imagine themselves in that girl’s position. I’ll try to keep it general in her way but you’ll discover more about her as time goes by)

 

GOT7 Members
i willarrow-10x10.png only talk about the member’s briefly and let your imagination do the other work though this story)

Jb (Im Jae Bum)
The leader of the latest JYP group GOT7 and the second eldest member, he is a reliable person and take care of s in his own way. He might not be the cool and charismatic person he seems to be when he dances, since he looks so goofy when he is with s messing around. Would fight his hardest for his friends and he makes you feel as if you are with your family.

Mark Tuan
He is the eldest member of the group but that idea might slip from your mind if you saw him with the rest of the group off the stage, since that little boy inside him still didn’t live his life to the fullest. He is quiet at first and looks mysterious but once he is comfortable with you he will slowly open up his pure heart. He is a foreigner as you are so you might be able to understand each other more than the others.

Jackson Wang
He labels himself as the wild and y member, and everyone accept that by time and it becomes a normal thing, you’ll never get bored if you are with Jackson he will keep joking around if he sees you pouting and will double your happiness all the time. But when you see the hard workingarrow-10x10.png side of him you wouldn’t be the only one who might fall for him. Because he is a foreigner as well people feel companionate with him as he treats them sweetly.

Jr. (Park Jin Young/Junior)
He gives you the childhood friend feeling as he takes care of people around him including you and he is really fun to be with in a different way than Jackson. He makes you feel welcomed from the beginning so it feels as if you know him from long time ago. He look flawless when he dance alone but if you asked to dance with him he’ll make sure you’re enjoying yourself even if you can’t really dance that well. Having fun around people but a hard worker at night where he practice alone and make sure to perfect his dance moves.

Young Jae

He is a gentleman with a sweet heart. Since his age ranks him in the middle of the group he don’t have a certain member that is close to him, so when you came as your age was the closest to his he found it comfortable to talk to you about anything and everything which might slowly make him your best friend. He is passionate about music, and he is gifted with an angelic voice that is suited for any ballad song.

BamBam (Kunpimook Bhuwakul)

Because of his facial features he is mistaken as the youngest of the, he tries to act cool and mature sometimes but you can’t look at him as a man, since you always saw him as a younger brother. Because of his clumsiness it makes people want to take care of him. And he is quite an entertainer, there is always something to do when he is around.

YugYeom

The mature maknae, because of his height people tend to see him older than his age, when they forget that he is still a child at heart. He likes older girls to call him Oppa since it makes him feel more reliable, but when he’s with the other members he is reminded of being the youngest since they teas him a lot. Sometimes you just need to play around with him to make be closer to him so that he can open up a bit.

 

Can You Handle Them?

 

Nana Im Jin-ah (Hair stylist/ your new friend)

Your personalities are different yet the same in some ways, you tend to think the same way and ware similar styles but like opposite hairstyles and different taste in food, and this makes you closer to each other by the day. She is a really social person (opposite to you), and she will always make sure that the people around her have a smile on their faces. She gets along with Jackson the most since they are alike in several ways, but she didn’t relies that until you pointed it out to her. She is always there when you are alone, she’s a friend to depend on.

 

Go Hara (Makeup artist/ your new friend)

A girly version of Bambam, even though they don’t look alike but they behave very similar to each other where they even joke the same way. You and her are like Tom & Jerry, you fight and make up in the same moment. You wouldn’t change anything in her even though she pick on you a lot, but what can you do it’s what makes your relationship as special as it is.