Chapter 1

Loser- Once Upon a Disaster

Chaerin's depression has not fully recovered. Although people who loved her and cared for her stayed by her side, she did not even bother to see them. They left a scar in her broken heart. Precious memories and moments escaped from the open seal. She could not forgive them.

The loneliness they gave her and the incident which happens to her. All scarred. All stained. Minzy is now the only one, of the 8 of them, who is able to sit down and talk to Chaerin properly. Chaerin would sometimes talk about her problems and cry it out in front of Minzy. Before Chaerin had those problems, they were like close sisters who cannot be seperated. Althought Minzy did hurt Chaerin a little, their times could not be forgotten by Chaerin.

Of all of them, we can say that the person who hurt her the most is Jiyong. He was her boyfriend. He was her lifebuoy. He was like an anchor of her ship. But, Jiyong let go of all those. At first Chaerin do not know why until she sees the crazy netizens all commenting about her. Wanting her to die and stuff.

On that day, Minzy went in to talk to Chaerin. Instead of a nice quiet chat, everything becomes violent. When they were having a chat, Dara called Minzy wanting to ask her about Chaerin. Little did Minzy know that that call agitated her to a large extent.

"Why?! Why did you not call me? Why don't you pick up my call?!" Chaerin screamed at Minzy, making her terrified of her action. Chaerin ran to the kitchen and took a knife.

"Unnie! Calm down!" She screamed, making sure Chaerin soothened down. But it was useless. Chaerin placed the knife on her neck, wanting to cut it. Luckily, Jiyong is at her house door, banged in and stopped her. She sobbed like a little girls and went into Jiyong's embrace. Jiyong shushed the girl and told Minzy to go back home and rest.This makes the maknae feel so burdensome.

Back to 2NE1's dorm, Bom and Dara were anxiously waiting at their living room for their maknae to return. The door then open, revealing the sweaty maknae who is left in shock.

"How is Chaerin?" Bom asked with concern.

"Not good..." Minzy replied, in a worrying tone.

"It's useless. We are losers... How can we try to repay our Agarin?" Dara lamented.

"We should report it to Doctor Ian. Now." Bom said, heading towards the door ready to leave with the girls following her.

"Jiyong ah! This is Bom noona. Please send Chaerin to hospital as soon as possible." Bom spoke throught the phone.

"Waeyo noona?" Jiyong asked.

"Did you not remember the notice Dr Ian gave? If she starts getting violent again, bring her back!" Bom ended the call and concentrate on her driving. The scene are all too farmiliar. Going to the hospital after her suicidal attempt, seeing the same symptoms which they saw when they first saw her in the ward. All the pictures were played again as though it is a movie.

At Jiyong's side, it was all too awful. Chaerin still has not calm down and had made few cuts here and there on her body. Jiyong wanted to remove the knife from her hands but her strength overcomed his. Furthermore, he gained cuts on his fingers and arms.

"Chaerin stop! Listen to me!" He shouted.

"Why?! Why should I listen to someone who left me in pain and agony for years? Who should I even listen to???" Chaerin screamed.

At the same time, Se7en, who is suppose to come to visit Chaerin, arrived at the carpark outside her house and heard her scream. He dashed into the house finding the two injured people arguing. At that moment, Chaerin and Jiyong fainted at the same time.

"Ya! Chaerin ah! Jiyong ah! Wake up!" Se7en shouted. He then called the ambulance to bring them to hospital. Her condition got worse... I hope that they are alright. He thought as he followed the ambulance to the hospital. At the hospital, the girls are seated in front of Dr Ian's desk.

"How is Miss Lee doing?" Dr Ian asked.

"Bad! She is aggressive again!" Minzy screamed with tears rolling down.

"You can't feel bad now. You guys were supposed to look after her. But due to her opposition, you failed to do so and her actions are not neglectable." He explained making them feel better. Then, Dr Ian's phone rang.

"Yes... What? Are you serious?... In a bad condition that her body is unstable?! Okay I am on my way. Sorry girls, it seems that Ms.Lee have a problem. She had just been sent to the EA ward." He said and left his office. The girls were not able to stand.

How did this happen? Why did this happen? They were too shock to comprehend the situation.

~~~~~
Short Chapter for you readers~ Hope you love it and I want to ask for your opinion. Who do you want the loser to be? Jiyong or Chaerin or anyone else? Please comment thank you :)

 

crazyBJ