Chapter 2

Loser- Once Upon a Disaster

Just outside the ward, Se7en is sitting there, invited by Jiyong who is bruised and cut everywhere. They both sighed od. jiyong then sat beside Se7en, getting comfort from him. Jiyong then allowed his head to rest on his palms. 

"Hyung..." Jiyong spoke, making his head turn to Se7en.

"Yes Jiyong?"

"It's all my fault. I shouldn't habe done those cruel things before... being affected..."

"Stop it! It is not entirely your fault. Everything will turn out okay." After what Se7en said, Jiyong faced back onto his palm, letting the tears fall down his cheeks. Then, a journalist took a picture of them together.

 

"G-dragon, what is your relationship with Lee Chaerin?"

"Jiyong-ssi, what happened to CL?"

"Se7en, what is the condition of YG family?"

"Is YG family ignorance to CL making her in this condition?" Reporters flooded their ears with questions. Jiyong then spoke," let me answer your question. I am a Loser." Both Jiyong and Se7en,  left the hospital, with the reporters following them. They went into Se7en's car and the left the scene.

Se7en then left Jiyong at his house, and assured that everything will be fine. Jiyong then walked in, packed his stuff into his lagguage. He took his phone and dialled a number, " Good afternoon... yes... one ticket to Hawaii... the earliest flight... yes... okay... thank you." He then left his house, hailed a taxi and went to the airport, leaving his phone in his house, vibrating alone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just when you thought that the story is over, it continues. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 years later...

"Unnie, sing the verse again." Chaerin told Bom. It was 3 years since the incident. Chaerin healed after going much therapy session. She could now speak to people in YG, accept for Jiyong..., comfortbly. 

"Yes~ so when is our comeback?" Bom asked, making he rest of 2NE1 palmed their hand onto their face.

"Aigoo~ unnie... sajangnim said that our comeback is on our annivesary date..." Minji replied. Then, Bom laughed making the rest laugh with her. Just then, Hyunsuk walked into the studio and asked," how is the recording going? Have Bom finally sang her part properly?" 

"No sir." Dara replied. Then, Hyunsuk said that if Bom continues to not be able to sing that part, Chaerin and Minji must let Dara sing it. So, Bom gave her all and sang her part melodically.

Then, Dara's phone rang. She picked up her phone with a smile on her face saying "okay"s and "yes"s. She told the girls that she needs to leave early and went off. Chaerin then when into the recording booth to start recording her part. Just at that moment, the whole building got a black out.

"Unnie? Minji? You there? You know that unnie have night blindness... please don't frighten me." Chaerin cried, not getting any answers. She tried leaving the room but to trip onto a music score stand. Then, a hand reached for her and picked her up. The person turn on a flashlight, beaming it into Chaerin's eye, blurring her vision. She tried looking at who he or she is. 

"Chaerin, its okay. It's Loser oppa." 

"Loser oppa?" She asked, thought carefully and went into his embrace. If you know who Loser oppa is, you will know that this is a happily ever after. ;)

~~~~~
A/N: Finally finish :D sorry if the story is short and have a bad ending... i am very bad at endings :/ so thank you for subscribing and hope that you can continue to support me in my new upcoming Big Bang fanfic "A.R.M.Y Bang Bang Bang". Thank you.

 

crazyBJ