003

Speechless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin smiled inwardly as a familiar arm s its way towards her bare stomach. Running away for a few days surely did a very good progress on their relationship.

 

“Wake up, sleepy head…” Jiyong cooed her as he started giving her butterfly kisses on her neck. Chaerin suppressed a moan when Jiyong started on her pulse point. He really knows how to make her give in. “I know you’re awake.” He chuckled deeply.

 

“Shhh, I’m still sleeping. We are still sleeping.” Chaerin answered him, facing him and looking at his eyes.

 

“No, we’re not. If you’re dreaming, you can’t feel this…” He cupped her womanhood and she bit her lower lip. He pulled her face close and sealed her lips by his as he continued assaulting her body with fingers. Every touch of his leaves a hot trail of wanton passion.

 

“O—oppa faster.” Chaerin plead and Jiyong nodded his head, smirking as he straddled her.

 

“So, tell me Chaerin, are we still dreaming?” Jiyong as he parted her legs and snuck his way from her lips down to her chest. Nibbling her mounds, causing her to cuss and sigh deeply. “Answer me, baby…”

 

“A—awake, we are f—fully awake.” Chaerin’s voice shook as the lust consumed every part of her body.

 

Finally ending their , Jiyong headed to her belly button, swirling his tongue to her navel and leaving trails. Tasting what he had missed for the pass years. They were both consumed with their activity that they did not notice their daughter started to wake up from her slumber.

 

She rubbed her eyes , trying to gain her consciousness, noticing that her parents are not around, she stood up. She then started hearing weird noises coming outside their hotel room. Since their first night and the second day in Greece, she started to notice that they would sleep together, with her daddy on the right and her mommy on her left. But every morning, she would wake up alone and her parents sleeping on the small couch.

 

But what made little Hani scared is the fact that she keeps on hearing weird noises. The noise felt like someone’s hurting. She’s afraid but she’s more curious. Her mommy taught her to be a brave girl. So slowly, she opened the room’s door.

 

 

She closed her eyes for a few seconds and when she opened her eyes, she saw nothing but her sleeping parents. His daddy hugging her mommy as usual while a small blanket serves as the warmer for the both of them.

 

 

“Omma, Hani is already awake.” She rocked her mother’s body and Chaerin slowly opened her eyes.

 

 

“Oh baby, can you please find omma’s phone? I think I left it charging. Omma will wake daddy up first.” Her mother smiled sweetly at her. Trying to hide her nervousness, luckily, she taught her daughter how to be obedient so she quickly followed her. Turning to Jiyong, Chaerin smacked his head with her left arm, trying to make him move. “Put some freaking clothes on before your daughter gets out of the room.”

 

 

“Shhh, I’m still sleeping. We are still sleeping.” Jiyong mimicked the tone that Chaerin used.

 

 

“Kwon.” Chaerin said firmly and Jiyong stood up and put his clothes as fast as he could.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Jiyong smiled at the sight of his wife and daughter walking towards him as they both wear matching white shirts and pants. Hani really likes dressing up like her mother so much. She really looks like her mother.

 

 

“So, Mr. Tour-guide, where will you take us today?” Chaerin asked as he wrapped his arm around her.

 

 

“Hmmm, there’s nothing left to go so maybe we can go where our feet take us?” He asked her.

 

 

“Sounds good,” Chaerin agreed. “Baby where do you want to go?” She asked their daughter.

 

 

“I don’t know omma, I don’t know this place.” Hani pouted at the both of them and they both chuckled.

 

 

“Why do you pout like your appa?” Chaerin carried her in her arms and pecked her lips. Jiyong puckered his lips too. Trying to get their attention.

 

 

“Kiss me too.” He told his daughter and she did what he told her.

 

 

For the second time, Lee Chaerin knew what is her answer for his proposal.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Wait for us here, oppa. Hani needs to go to the bathroom.” Chaerin kissed his lips as they walked away.

 

 

Jiyong looked around, trying to find a store where he can buy something for Chaerin and Hani. He tried walking around until someone bumped into him.

 

 

“Sorry I wasn’t looking.”

 

 

“It’s fine.” Jiyong answered shortly. The girl looked up and both their eyes widened.

 

 

“J—jieun…” His breath faltered when he saw the woman he’s supposed to be married with.

 

 

Ahn Jieun smiled sweetly at him like she always does. Jiyong’s hands started sweating and he doesn’t know what to do. It’s been more than two years since he broke his engagement with her and this is his first time seeing her after that.

 

 

“It’s been a lon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter