001

Speechless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin stretched her body as her alarm started ringing. Monday, who doesn't hate Mondays?

 

 

With an irritated feeling, Chaerin stretched her body. She fumbled with her feet and started wobbling.

 

 

"Good morning omma!" Hani greeted her mother as she started running towards Chaerin. Kissing her mother's face, Hani started giggling.

 

 

"Baby, I know what you want." Chaerin started tickling her daughter's tiny body. "I'll fetch you after lunch and you can come with me to work." She pinched her chubby cheeks.

 

 

"Can't I go now? I don't like being alone here with the nanny and the others. They are so busy and they don't like playing with me, they want me to sleep and wait for omma to arrive." Hani whined as she pouted her lips.

 

 

'She's got her father's cute pout.' Chaerin smiled at the thought of that. But she was pulled back to reality when Hani held her face between her chubby hands.

 

 

"Omma, I won't bother you. Just drop me by appa's room." Hani suggested.

 

 

"Baby, uncle is busy and he's having a hard time, you keep asking him to buy you things. You know that's bad." She shook her head.

 

 

"I will just stay with you. I miss appa, too. Please omma." Hani begged her mother who can do nothing about it.

 

 

"Just promise you won't bug me. Just sit and play or anything, okay?" She asked her daughter who squealed in return.

 

 

"Thank you omma! I love you!" Hani hugged her while kissing her lips.

 

 

"I love you too baby." Chaerin answered and spun her daughter around. "Let's eat now and we will take a shower."

 

 

"Let's go!" Hani squealed and Chaerin carried her downstairs.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Look who's here!" Lee Soohyuk smiled widely when he caught glimpse of a certain blonde holding her lovely daughter. He smiled even wider when he saw the blonde wearing his necklace which she said she finds interesting.

 

 

"She really wants to see you." Chaerin kissed his cheek as a greeting.

 

 

"She loves me more than you." He joked and she pouted.

 

 

"I know, that's why she calls you her dad and she wants to see you more than she wants to see me." She sulked rolled her eyes at him. "I was kidding, babe." He pulled her hand towards him and locked her inside his arms.

 

 

"Soohyuk, the others might see us." She tried squirming but Soohyuk's grasped was too strong.

 

 

"Let them see us. So they'll know that you' re mine." Soohyuk whispered to her neck and kissed her soft neck softly.

 

 

"You know I'm not yet ready." Chaerin pulled herself away from Soohyuk. Leaving the mn disappointed.

 

 

"How many years more Chae? Please tell me how long." He pleaded but she just slyly smiled at him.

 

 

"I told you, stop waiting. You don't have anyone for you to wait." She searched for his hands.

 

 

"But I want to wait." Soohyuk softly kissed her hands.

 

 

"You stubborn giant." Chaerin pinched his nose and that made her daughter chuckle.

 

 

"Mommy is beating daddy again! Go mommy!" Hani squealed loudly and cheered loudly.

 

 

"She loves me more than you Lee Soohyuk." Chaerin smirked at Soohyuk who's busy scrunching his face because of the pain.

 

 

"But I love you more." He smirked back and pulled her outside his office to accompany her to her working place with little Hani at the other side of him.

 

 

Seeing Lee Chaerin and Lee Soohyuk together with Hani brought squeals and giggles from the people working.

 

 

"Chaerin-sunbae and Soohyuk-sunbae really looks good together!"

 

 

"They are setting family goals too high!"

 

 

"I can't believe that they are not even dating. Just exclusive for each other. They just look superb!"

 

 

The different comments made Soohyuk smile wider so he decided to pull Chaerin closer to him. So he's now clutching her waist.

 

 

"Babe did you hear them? We look perfect." He kissed the side of her face softly thatade Chaerin giggle.

 

 

"Of course, I did hear them." She poked his head and they both chuckled.

 

 

Opening the door of Chaerin's office, they were surprised to see Chaerin's father standing there, talking to another man.

 

 

"Kwon Jiyong…" Chaerin's breathe faltered as she saw the ever dashing man that she gave her all.

 

 

From the way that Chaerin spoke and from the way her aura became different, Soohyuk knew. His grip on her waist tightened that she was shocked with the sudden force. His hands moistened with the realization that he's the man. He's the reason that Chaerin is still not ready to love him. He's the reason why Chaerin changed herself.

 

 

He's Hani's father…

 

 

"Umma, do you know him?" Hani tugged her mother's skirt and it was Jiyong's turn to look at the little girl's direction. And from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter