Blue?

You Don't Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blue. 

He said she liked blue. Blue like ocean, blue like sky, blue like a bird’s feather, blue like a blueberry. He said blue was her favorite color. He said it calmed her down. He said she used to be obsessed with blue stuff like dresses, shoes, jewelry, wallpapers, flowers, cars and many else. Was blue really her favorite color? Cause sometime she preferred red to blue.

“I pick the blue one,” she said, taking the beautiful blue dress from the shopkeeper then handed it to her servant. She glanced towards her and smiled. “You can pick one dress that you like if you want.” The woman in her mid-twenties and dressed in a white and grey dress just eyed the mistress timidly. “Take it as a present from me.” The young lady added. 

“Thank you, madam.” She bowed and rushed to pick a dress. Looking at how excited her maid chose a dress brought a smile to Shin Hye’s face. It’d been a long time since the last time she went shopping with her. In fact, it’d been a long time since she felt relaxed like this. This was like a vacation for her. Home was becoming more and more uncomfortable to live in.

Yong Hwa: Where r u?

Shin Hye looked down at another Yong Hwa’s message. She used to be happy every time he texted her. Now all she felt was wary. He wasn’t someone she thought he was. He kept too many secrets from her. He kept her in the dark. She didn’t like it. Not one little bit.

She didn’t denying that she loved him. She really did. No matter what he did and said she couldn’t stop herself from falling all over again. He was like gravity. He kept pulled her in and there was no way to escape. 

“Eonni, I think we should go home now. Do you find any dress that you like?” Shin Hye walked straight to her beautiful maid who busily picked a dress from a rack. She didn’t bother to reply Yong Hwa’s message. Knowing that he would wait for her answer somehow made her felt powerful. At least she meant something for him.

* * *

 

Average tall girl, curvy body, 50% angel 50% devil, and the important one was she brought out the best of him and vice versa. It was a perfect girl in Jong Hyun’s view. 

Older (If it was possible), mixed from y and innocent, caring, and most importantly she loved him. It was Min Hyuk’s.

It didn’t matter she was tall or short, she didn’t have to be y or innocent, the only thing matter was she loved to wear a hat. Well, it was Jung Shin’s.  

Perfect girl for Yong Hwa was someone like a blank page. He could write everything he wanted to. He could make her a sweet girl, a devil, an elegant one, whatever he wanted her to be. And he already found her. The said girl was Park Shin Hye. The girl whose rejected his calls and ignored his messages.    

“She doesn’t pick up my call,” he growled and tossed his phone onto the sofa. “Who does she think she is?”

“Hyeong, maybe noona just need some time to relax. You know your house isn’t a lovely place to live in.” Jung Shin said through a mouthful of food, picking up another chip and shoving it into his mouth.

“And she’s your wife,” Min Hyuk said, stressed on the word wife. “She has every right to ignoring your call, especially when you’re being a jerk.” He added.

“Then at least she can reply my messages. Is it hurt to just reply them? I’m her husband.” Yong Hwa ran his hand through his hair. “I shouldn’t have let her left home. She doesn’t even have a friend. With whom she would spend the day with?” 

“She can always make some friends. Maybe a tall guy next your door, the one who kept looking at Shin Hye every morning or a cute florist in a flower shop near your house.” Jong Hyun said teasingly, one side of his mouth curled up forming a smirk. And every girl would agree that he looked so damn hot at the time.

“She will not. She only allowed to friends with people who I introduce to her.” Yong Hwa said calmly. He plopped down on the sofa and crossed his legs. He relaxed his head on the back of the sofa and closed his eyes.  

“Don’t you think this isn’t fair for her? You can’t control her life forever. When the time comes you can’t stopped her from knowing everything.” Min Hyuk’s eyes were calm but every person in the room knew how firing his words were.

“That’s not true. She will never know unless I let her know which is never going to happen.” Yong Hwa said without opened his eyes. “You know she’s mine the moment I found her. She will always be mine. She’s the only thing I ever owned in my life.” This time he looked straight to Min Hyuk’s eyes.

“Unfortunately, she isn’t a thing. She is a human being. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter