Chapter 6: Midnight Cafe

Two Chairs

A.N I somehow tried to change a writing style~ Hope it's not really awkward haha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


-Do you have to make me so nervous everytime we start talking like normal humans? - Seolhyun is shouting while shaking Jonghyun
-Answer on your next question: Vampires can get ill sometimes too. -Jonghyun is smiling
-So this can happen to me too?
-nope, newbies don't torture with flue. -Jonghyun is still smiling.
-I see you are already on a great mood, so you can tell unnecessary jokes. -Seolhyun is glaring at him, while she throws his head on the bench.
-AAAAAAAAAAH! -Jonghyun roared and he quickly jumps up. - Are you crazy?!
-And this is asked by a human, no, a creature that looks similar to a human, who turned me into that creature because of his stupid obstinacy, and now, till the last days of my life, well, if this last day will ever come, i have to drink that damned blood of humans and everything that just breathes.

But in that very moment, when she said "blood", her eyes are becoming motley, teeth start to turn into fangs and that scared gare of hers falls on Jonghyun's face.

-Don't worry, just calm down, everything will be alright. -Jonghyun sits in front of her and starts waving his left arm in front of Seolhyun's face. -Just be calm and don't do anything, it's easy, right?

Seolhyun's breath becomes harder and harder in every second, but she continues to stare at the boy that sitting in front of her. His warm, but scared eyes are looking only at her. Then she payed attention to the left hand that is waving in the air.



Jonghyun slowly gets to Seolhyun closer, but tho, he doesn't let the arm down. He continues to stare at scared girl withuot blinking even once. After some seconds Seolhyun was already in his arms. Jonghyun is hugging her tighhtly while whispering:
-Like this, everything will be fine, don't think about anything.

Seolhyun, that was leaned on Jonghyun's shoulder, shook her head softly and closed eyes. Eyeballs became brown again, fangs disappeared and her face became like it was some minutes again.

-Take me to eat something, i must eat today as much as my stomach will handle! I'll eat till i won't blow up!
-ooh, The Prickly Queen is awake! - Jonghyun is laughing while he is stepping a little backward to see Seolhyun's face well. -okay, let's go if you want, i won't eat anything anyway.
-Better for me, i'll have a lot more to eat.

-YOU PAY! -then suddenly they both shout in unison
-You pay! You are already in a debt with me, i forgave you too easily for ruining my etire life.
-And now you have to remind me of this till the end of my life?
-Well, depends on how will you act in the future. -laughs Seolhyun and stands up. -I want ramen, pork, kimchi, kimbab and watermelon!
-Where the hell can i get watetmelon in Spring?! -Jonghyun jumped off. -or.. how..how ca your little belly handle so much food, you may really explode and then i would be the one who's engagement will be to pick your pieces up! -Jonghyun is talking in confusion, while petting Seolhyun's belly.

-ert! -Seolhyun screamed.
Jonghyun quickly hangs his hands up and walks back with 30 steps xd
-Aren't we going?
-Yes, miss prick...-Jonghyun cut his sentence, when he noticed Seolhyun's killer glare. -We're going. -he said shortly and followed girl.
-Fix your face! -Seolhyun shouted without turning to Jonghyun
"What? With vampire skills she acquire a third eye on her neck or what?" -exclaimed Jonghyun and smiled like someone was holding his lips' endings.

It was already dark outside, but for their luck the cafe was still open. They sat down in the corner of the building
Seolhyun hitted the table so hard that it just ruined. Jonghyun quickly covered the hole on the table and smiled violently again.
-One huge plate of ramen ajusshi!
-In a minute young lady! -ajusshi is smiling while he is doing something on the kitchen.

After some minutes the hot ramen was already standing in front of Seolhyun, she quickly started eating it like a pig.
While eating, Jonghyun is thinking to tell something, but he is preventing to do it.
But he decides to ask anyways:

-What's your father's name?
-Jaewook. -replies Seolhyun while blinking.

Jonghyun's jaw is hanging after hearing her answer.