Chapter 4: Meeting with a stranger

Two Chairs

The dark and blunt blood was pouring from his mouth. Veins on his neck were distended and they were throbbing. His body was all shaking, fangs were gritting. Chin was soiled from blood.

-Get away . –this time he whispered, Seolhyun softly put his head on her knees and hugged him.

-everything will be alright, shhhhh. –whispered Seolhyun in reply and smiled.

 

Jonghyun stopped shaking. He slowly opened his dirty mouth and with widen-eyes he stared at the girl.
-No matter what, don’t even think to get close to preserve. –Hyun passed hand on his bloody chin and then touched with it Seolhyun’s face. In some seconds his weak arm dropped down on the earth, while it left a mark on the girl’s face.

 

-Run, and I’ll find you soon. –he whispered and closed his eyes.

 

Seolhyun’s tears were pouring like waterfalls on Jonghyun’s face, that was wetting his pallid skin.

 

Suddenly she heard a sound of foot steps. She looked back, but couldn’t see anything or anyone.

-Where is this sound coming from? –she mumbled and stood up, hang Jonghyun on her shoulders and sat him between those two walls, where they appeared at first some hours ago. She hoped that no one could find him here. Then looked around to be sure that everything was clear and like Jonghyun commended, she left completely confident with a hope that a vampire would be in a safety there, but in some seconds, Jonghyun wasn’t sitting there anymore.

 

Woken up from the heavy fog, he felt vinegar ropes, that were lashed on his arms. The scars from those ropes were seen really well, He started roaring.
Jonghyun was sitting on a chair under one tiny lamp. The front view was all dark, where someone was standing and staring at him.

-You finally woke up? –asked a stranger.

-I already said once that I would come when I would find it!

-I don’t trust you anymore. So many people already disappointed me, that I don’t trust your stink and dirty race anymore.

-and the ones, which you don’t trust… you just kill them!? We aren’t guilty and responsible for what you’ve lost more than 16 years ago! And you don’t have any rights to make us search it and plus, to take away our lives if we won’t find that! –shouted Jonghyun and stretched out from the chair, but the ropes touched his burned arms and from the pain he started growling.

 

-You’re not right young man, it’s exactly your fault. My wife died because of you, and then because of the hate for your disgusting race I just killed her with my own hands with a pillow, when we were sleeping together, that horrible scent of the blood was just insufferable. After a wife I’ve lost something more precious, that I won’t forgive you

-You’re mad! Just a psychopath! –shouted Jonghyun.
-So what? Why are you stretching out? You wanna kill me? –laughed a man. He got close to jonghyun, cut the ropes with a knife and came back on his previous place. He threw the knife in front of vampire’s feet

-I don’t need this useless weapon, you know that I can cut your throat without that easily.

-Well, it’s your choice. Cut it, but your little sister will also join our little game. I promise you that she will sit on that chair. Like you know, younger vampires can not control their hunger really well. –smirked a stranger and put his hands in his pockets.

-You! You..! –Fangs grew out from the lips.
-Now, leave and continue searching till you won’t find it! Or I will do what I promised. She will sit on the chair for sure.

-If you one, just breath on her , I swear, I’ll just make your head bounce like a volleyball’s ball in the air. –he frowned sternly and disappeared



A/N I'm really really sorry for not updating so long! >_< I was really busy and didn't have time to work on the chapters! >< but now i have already 3 of them so stay in tune, i'll update everything really quickly!
And i hope you enjoyed this chapter ^_^
Don't forget to rate, comment and subscribe! <3
Anna Xx