Chapter 5: "Another attack"

Two Chairs


-no, it can't be truth.. that's not what i was looking for... - Jonghyun was thinking while he was standing on the top of the hude cliff, staring at the beautiful sunset. He had a necklace in his hand.

Suddenly he tightened his necklace and teared it away, then held his arm high in the air, shouted out and when he was going to throw it away, he stopped:
-I don't have any rights now to do this.. -he whispered. At that time his skin started to burn that was too painful for the vampire. Body was drying. Because of this pain his fangs grew out from Jonghyun's mouth and eyes became bloodshot.

Quietly a light, turned into darkness. Stars started shining bright in the sky and Seolhyun heard a knock on the door. She quickly jumped up and ran to the door.

-Yo.
She heard a familiar voice, that cold face appeared in front of her, a face that she was scared of first, but now she wanted to stare and glance on it for hours. She didn't control herself and all of a sudden, hang on Jonghyun's neck. She hugged him so tight that Jonghyun couldn't breath and he started waving his hands in the air
-Did you miss me that much? -he grinned when he discharged his head from Seolhyuns arms.
-I was just nervous
-Dumby. -He petted her softly on the hair and smiled. Fangs were still seen

-Listen, -he started. -No matter what you'll feel for these couple weeks, just remember, that you are going through a stage of transformation and you're feelings are aggravated. Nod if you understood what i said.
Seolhyun quickly nodded without blinking.

-okay, now i have to go and will be back soon. just go to bed and sleep for now.
-no! Let's have a walk. -stopped Seolhyun - please?
-But it's dark right now! and it's late
-Yeah, but we can walk freely beacause it's dark, can't we? It will be more safe~
-well, okay.. but it's the first and the last thing that you''ll ask! -shouted Jonghyun and went out, Seolhyun smiled and followed him.

-I heard that vampires leave a mark on people's necks when they bite them and then humans become ill with a vampire virus or something. -mumbled Seolhyun
-First, it's not a virus, second -i didn't bite you -answered Jonghyun and up an ice cream.
Seolhyun quickly turned into red and turned around, so Jonghyun wouldn't be able to look at her face.

-Why are you hiding? -suddenly in front of Seolhyun appeared Jonghyun's cold face. From the fear she screamed and after some seconds closed xd -why are you scared? you are scared of me? -continued vampire and his lips with the tongue.


-Don't touch me! - shouted Seolhyun and closed her eyes.
-Why not?
-I said, don't touch me! -she closed eyes even more, but suddenly she felts something very warm on her forehead. Jonghyun was too close to  her.  He held her ehad in his arms, his lips was touching her forehead.
-If something will happen to me, just remember my mad face, that i had when we first met and the, everything will be fine. -laughed Hyun and sat back down on his palce.

"What is he planning to do?" - thought Seolhyun and continued talking.

-Seolhyun, i can't breathe.. -suddenly Jonghyun started spiinning his eyes around. His face became pale
-Jonghyun! Jonghyun! Can you hear me?! - Seolhyun put his head in her knees and started punching his cheeks, but he couldn't say even a word.
-Jonghyun! -she shouted once again, and tears poured out from the eyes, then she felt that everything bright, turned into dark

 

A/N

Once again, i'm really sorry for not updating so long! Internet conection was too bad, but finally it's fixed! and the next chapter will be published tomorrow!
Don't forget to vote, comment and subscribe ^_^
Thank you for reading!

Anna Xx