Realization

Last Boyfriend

*Seunghyun POV*

It's been a couple of days since I walked out on Janae. I mean don't get me wrong..I love her to death but that accusing gots to go. I get she have problems with trust men but damn we have been together for about 3 years now. Not once have I ever hit her or cheated on her. I can still remember that day I drove her home.

*Flashback*

Janae and I was talking about things we like. I didn't know we had so many things in common. I noticed how big Janae's eyes got when I was pulling up to her house. "Hey are you okay?" She mumbled. "He is going to kill me." I looked in the direction she was looking and saw a guy walking towards the car.

"Get the out the car Janae." The guy said. "Sorry." She whispered to me and got out the car. I watched the guy grabbed her arm and pushed her towards the house. She looked as if she was trying to explain something and he punched her. I thought I was imagining things but he did it again. Before I knew it, I jumped out the car and ran towards them. I punch the dude in the face. He stumbled back and I punched him again until he fell. I kept hitting him until I felt someone tugging on my arm.

I looked to the left and saw Janae was holding on to me crying. "Please let's get away from here." She said. I got off the guy and picked Janae up and put her into my car. I don't know what got over me. I never felt that angry before and neither have a beating a guy like that.

Since that day, Janae moved in with me and had to start all the way over. She didn't go back to that house to collect her belongings. I made sure she had everything she needs. I gave Janae her own room but within the second night she moved herself into my room. She would wake up in the middle of the night sweating and saying Kiseop was outside. She was afraid to go out the house so I let her take off as much time as she needed. Even told her that she didnt have to work again and I will take care of her but she didn't want that. All she wanted was for me to be by her side and that is what I did.

"Man will you please call Janae?! She has been calling my phone nonstop for the past week." Jiyong said jumping on the couch. "Right hyung. I can't keep lying to her. She my favorite noona." Daesung whined. "No I can't call her. I'm still mad." I said. "Right and I'm cheating on Youngbae. Jiyong said with sarcasm.

A pillow hit Jiyong on the head. "Wanna die?" Youngbae said. Jiyong got up and kissed his husband on the cheek. "You know I love you too much to even think of cheating." he said. "OMG guys get a damn room!" Seungri yelled. The couple laughed and Daesung shook his head. Seunghyun sighed. Everyone looked at him.

Seungri sat beside me. "Look hyung. I know that you are mad because she compared you to that dude. We all know that she loves you and you love her. But leaving is not the way to solve your problems. She probably thinking you are out with your secretary right now." "Why would she think that?" I asked. "Because you haven't been home in a week and that was basically why you two was fussing about." Seungri explained. "And you broke your promise. I'm not telling you what to do but think about how she must feel right now." Seungri said and got up and left the room.

"Damn I never knew Seungri could be so serious. He has grown alot." Youngbae said. Everybody agreed. I sat back and thought about what Seungri told him. he is right. I got up and grabbed my coat. I got to make things right with Janae.


Hey guys. It will be three chapters instead of two. I did add more to what I orignally wrote but hey that's okay right. RIGHT!! UNTIL NEXT TIME........ANNYEONG!