Argument

Last Boyfriend

*Janae POV*

"Dammit Janae I told you I am not cheating on you." Seunghyun yelled. "Yeah right. You think I'm stupid. I saw how close the two of you were." I yelled back.

Once again, Seunghyun and I was fussing about his new secretary. I didn't like that girl. She is always flirting. Shoving her damn in his face ugh she makes me so mad.

"For the nth time, we was going over something on the computer. Nothing more!! She knows I am in a committed relationship with you!" he said, sitting on the couch. "Of course you will tell me that! Her freaking s was in your face just waving 'hi look at me'. I said. "You are being childish right now Nae?" "Me being childish?! OK! Fine. You are just like Kiseop." I said walking off. "Run that by me again?" Seunghyun said, sitting up. I didnt say anything.

"Who the you say?" Seunghyun said again. I flinched. Oh yeah he's mad now. "I hope you didn't say Kiseop and I are just alike." Still I didn't say anything. He grabbed my arm. "JANAE ANSWER ME DAMMIT." "I didn't say anything Seunghyun." I whispered. I tried snatching my arm but of course he was stronger than me.

"I'm done." He said and started walking to our shared bedroom. "What you mean you're done?" I asked following behind him. "I have been nothing but good to you and you always comparing me to that or accuse me of cheating. I'm leaving!" Seunghyun said. "No baby please don't go." I protested. "Baby?? OH I'M BABY NOW." He grabbed his suitcase and some clothes out the closet. I tried to grab his arm but he snatched it away. "You can't leave like this?!" I yelled following him to the front door. "Watch me!" he said walking out the door and slamming it behind him. I jumped to the sound of the door slamming.

Just in case, you want to know who Kiseop is. He is my ex boyfriend of 5 years. Just like every relationship, you have your good and bad days. Let's just say the bad days outweighed the good days. I had to deal with him cheating, beating, and whatever else he done to me. He would beat me if I wasn't home before him or if he got mad at one of his hoes. It was like a broken record. He beats me, say sorry, and I forgive him. My family stopped communicating with me because of him. I wasn't allow to have friends. the only time I was allowed out the house was to go to work and grocery shop.

My life was a living hell that was until I met Choi Seunghyun. He is actually the CEO of the company I work at. I was trying to hurry home before Kiseop got there and I bumped into Seunghyun.

"Oh I'm so sorry sir." I said, while gathering my things off the floor. "It's fine Miss Miller." He said with a smile. I was amazed by his smile that I didn't realize I was staring. He cleared his throat to get my attention. "Oh sorry!" I felt myself blushing. "Why are you the last to leave? You are normally the first." He asked. "I had paperwork that needed to be done before I left and I didn't realize how much time went by." I said looking at my watch. ". Kiseop is going to kill me. I mumbled to myself but Seunghyun heard me. "Do you need a ride?" he asked nicely. "O..oh no i can take the bus." "Nonsense that's the least I can do." I shook my head no but Seunghyun helped me up and walked towards the elevators. "Tell me your address and I will drive you there." He said. I sighed. It was better than catching the bus. I told him my address and he took me home. Maybe Kiseop isn't home yet


Hey guys. This is just a short chapter story. Probably will be a 2 shot story nothing more. I am still working on my new story and hopefully can give you at least the foreword in a week or two. Until next time...annyeong!