I'm Sorry

Last Boyfriend

*Janae POV*

I was watching old episodes of Running Man. This is what I have been doing for the past week. I have been calling all of Seunghyun's friends and none of them seem to know where he was at. I tried not to think about him being with his secretary but it's kind of hard when no one knows where he is.

I was in deep thought when I heard the doorbell ring. Who could that be at this hour? I open the door without looking at the monitor and there stood Seunghyun. All sweaty and out of breath. Damn didn't he look y right now? Focus J focus!! We sat there just staring at each other.

"I'm sorry!" we both said at the same time. "Oh you first." I said. "Janae you know I love you right?" he asked. I nodded. "You know I would never cheat on you right?" he asked. I didn't nod my head this time. He sighed. "I'm not like Kiseop. I love you and only you. I didn't realize that having Gayoon as my secretary would bother you so much. I am dumb for not realizing that before and if it makes you feel any better know that I had her transferred to Daesung's company and I will be looking for a new secretary." I looked up at him. "Seunghyun, I didn't want you to fire her because of me." I said looking down. "I know but I can't have my wifey mad at me because of that. Please forgive me?" He said with a pout.

I smiled and kissed him on his pouty lips. "As long as you forgive me for comparing you to that guy you don't like?" I asked. "I don't know. That really hurt my feelings that you even put us in the same category. I have never hit you or disrespect you like he did." Seunghyun said. It was my turn to pout. "I'm so sorry. You are nothing like him. I won't do it again." I pleaded. "I will forgive you if you do something for me." Seunghyun said with a smirk. "OMG oppa you are so nasty!" I yelled and ran upstairs. "I'll take that as a yes!" He laughed and ran behind me.


And that is the end guys! Hope you enjoyed it if not, I'm sorry. Until next story....annyeong!