3rd chapter

Love Can Still Prevail

Hi everyone, it's me,  the author of this fanfic. I feel so bad for not updating my fanfic for 2 years.  I'm in college now and I think my writing has gotten better as well.  So if anyone sees this and still wants me to write again, i'll be happy to write for you. I'll let you in on a little secret. I'm thinking of creating a webtoon. 
I've been praticing my drawings, so when the time comes, remember me~~~~

 

Also just letting you know, turns out i wrote this chapter a long time ago but forgot to post it......sorry about that. I actually have a couple of chapters I didn't post.......

I'm planning on editing my previous chapter later. If you guys want to contact me to ask me a question, I have a Vingle or Amino app (i'm most on the bigbang amino) that you guys can contact me on.

THANK YOU MY SUBSCRIBERS AND SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Chanyeol woke up. Grabbed his phone and was about to text Dara when he remembered last night. “are you really gone?” he wanted to lay there and not get up. Dara had past and he didn’t know what to do.

“yeol, are you up?” kai said walking into the room.

Chanyeol groaned “no, I’m dead, don’t wake me up”

“I know you’re sad, I miss her too but I can’t help it. I tried to cancel your schedule because of the incident but your father called you in.”

“my father? What does he want now?” Chanyeol removed the sheets and stood up. “kai, you can go to the car first. I’ll be there.” Kai nodded and walked out.

As for Chanyeol he walked towards the bathroom to wash up but kept getting reminded of Dara.

 

You got a message*

This is bom, we are holding Dara’s funeral tomorrow. Please come to show respect for my dear sister.

Chanyeol sighed, “dara I don’t know what to do without you…”

 

Chanyeol got to the car and sat down. “we can go now.” Kai said to the driver and turned to Chanyeol. “Chanyeol I made tomorrow free so we can go to the funeral. I got bom’s message.”

“I can’t believe she’s gone like that.”

“I’m sorry.”

 

Chanyeol and kai stood there in front of the doors of his father’s office. Chanyeol took a breath before opening the door. “Father, you called.”

“Chanyeol, take a seat.”

“what is it that you called me for?”

“you see my son, I’m getting old, I won’t be able to take care of the company. I need to pass it down to you. However passing it down to you means sooner or later I need you to get married. I’ll set up some meetings with other companies.”

“What!?” Chanyeol stood up and slammed the table. “I’m not getting married, especially when my love, Dara, just passed away. I love her; there is only one but her.”

“but you can’t marry a dead person can you?”

 

 

 

“How could my father be so heartless?” Chanyeol mumbled walking out. “kai, I need to take a walk. I’ll see you tomorrow”

“sure. That’s probably the best solution right now. Just call if you need something” kai patted his back and left.

 

Next day~ Chanyeol pov~

“She’s not good enough for you. Plus you just said she died, you can’t marry a dead person can you?” it still rang in my head. His words are cruel and heartless. How could I have a father like him? Asking me to marry after Dara’s death is cruel. I love Dara too much to let this get in my way. Anyways I shouldn’t think about it right now. Today is Dara’s funeral.  I should dedicate my time to her.

“Chanyeol, can you say some words to Dara.” Bom said. I guess I looked really depressed so she tried to get me to snap out of it or something.

I stood up passed my friends and went into the room and plopped in front of her picture. “Dara, you can’t be gone. We had the whole future ahead of us. Please somehow comeback to me.”

End pov~

 

After Chanyeol went in a while ago Minzy spoke “I feel bad for Chanyeol.”

“how long has he been in there?” Kris said after stuffing his mouth with food.

“You’re such a pig. How did you manage to get me to fall in love?” CL scowled at her husband.

“I’m sorry but it’s chicken…I never knew it tasted so good…” CL rolled her eyes at him before silently laughing.

“do you think he’ll ever be okay?” sehun spoke

 

 

Bom stared at Chanyeol and entered the room. “Hey, Chanyeol, you okay?”

He turned and wiped his tears. “I’m fine noona.”

“good, I forgot to give you this. Dara wrote you a letter before the accident.” He looked up and grabbed the letter. “well we’re all waiting for you, cheer up. Just remember she loved you.” Bom said and left.

As soon as she left the room he wiped what’s left of his tears and opened the letter.

 

hey yeollie,

by the time you open this letter you will probably be at home lying on your bed thinking about me right? Well I miss you too!! Honestly I need to tell you that I want to thank you for everything. That you were the best boyfriend I ever had. I’m so glad we met when we were a child. I hope our futures are bright and I will always be there for you no matter what. I love you. Happy anniversary

 From your love,

Santokki <3