4. That's a shock

AM I SO BLIND?

I was lying on my couch, trying to complete one of the last songs from the new album of bigbang.

When the doorbell rang, I was not expecting anyone. The members were in their private homes or with their families enjoying one of the few weekends free to enjoy this year.

I had spent the afternoon thinking about her, and now had to work.

And it seemed to I have thought so much in her, I had called her. Because there she was just a big bag in hand and wearing a top and jeans. She had to be so frozen ...

-hunchae? What ... are you doing here? Has something happened?

-Oppa ... I have a delay ... he will not take care of us if we turn out to be pregnant ... oppa .. all my dreams will be erased ... I am alone oppa

My heart stopped, seeing mourn ... means .... she meant she could be pregnant?

How?

No. I do not mean to as a process of getting pregnant. No. I could not even imagine chaerin in that kind of situation.

She cried and I pulled her into my arms

 

- Chaerin ... What the hell are you just done? this is a big trouble....

I muttered. I heard as she began to cry harder.

- Oppa them ... the girls can not see me cry ... I can stay to sleep here tonight?

-of course, of course. come here... give me your bag

 

~~~~


 

I woke up the next morning as if I had rested for two days.

 

Opening my eyes I saw a mop of blond hair on my face, my arm around her waist and she was holding tightly, my hand in hers.

 

Moreover, I still can't explain when and how I fell completely in love with my doesgneg but now looking at her, this time I know what I feel is real. It is said to seek love, as opposed to us but although she was like me in many ways, yet she completed me. she was perfect for me in every sense ..

 

She stirred in his sleep and turned to me, now she was facing me. With his face ... no trace of makeup, she was still beautiful to me.

Just imagine her in the arms of jay, ... that infuriated me.


 

10 minutes later, she had managed to lie back and now she had placed her head on my chest. I tried to her away from me, carefully, without awakening her, but she tightened her grip me. Now her hands were getting hard, my shirt

 

What if it turns out that she is actually pregnant ???

 

I got separated from her, and went to what I left unfinished last night.

Today I had inspiration ...


 

~~~~

 

It was past noon when chaerin left my room, with only one of my shirts. which it arrived a few centimeters below her beloved .

To my dismay, of course ....

 

- Oppa thanks for last nightI'm sorry I bothered you so much ...

 

- You know it's no trouble to me your company Chae

 

- I told the girls that I am with my parents. I do not think I can see them now ... he will leave me, oppa ... he will leave me and I ... I have to get a pregnancy test ... God ... I can not be pregnant, oppa .. . that ... I'm going to do?

-come here … take a deep breath

 

I shook to her into my arms tightly

 

- Everything will go well chaerin ... and if something goes wrong I'll be here forever. You have to remember that.

 

- Oppa ...

 

- Shh ...

 

My hand caressed her hair and noticed how her tears wet my shirt.

 

- Chae oppa is here, I'm here ... remember that. always.

 

~~~~

 

Two hours later we had managed to get home from the pharmacy without anybody recognizing us.

 

In a small bagthat now "chaerin" was holding. It was what his future would change everything ...

 

I knew if she was actually pregnant, the chances that something happened between her and me, would be almost zero ...

 

And if the device was getting out negative ... I would not waste any more time ... I get to do to her mine.

 

It will consist what it will cost me.

-oppa ... .. I'm ..

 

- Peaceful, I'll wait here ... take the water bottle.

 

- Oppa ...

 

- I know you're nervous but breathing. I know you can with this .. I know you can.

 

I kissed her cheek and I went to the living room.

 

My heart felt like it was going out of my chest.

 

I wanted to see her pregnant ... but with my son .... I want to wake up with her every morning, I wanted to have the honor of kissing her every hour and minute of the day ...

 

I wanted so many things .... I could not lose her, if I ever owned her but is that what I felt.

 

It seemed that hours had passed when I heard a scream from the bathroom and I saw her running towards me.

 

- Oppa! I'm not pregnant! I'm not pregnant! I've done all four and have been negative all!

 

She threw herself into my arms and hugged me. I felt her strong heartbeat against my chest.

 

she  pulled away from me and before I could react she had joined my lips with hers.

 

Her lips were sweet ... addictive ... I hold her tightly by her waist while praying that this will not end.

 

- Oppa ... I could not wait for you gave your step ... as you thought I could stand?

 

- Wait ... what?

 

- You first declared to me almost a year ago ... at the beach party oppa .... but you kept your relationship with kiko ... and did not know if I could trust you being so drunk ... you don't remember, right? This wasn't our first kiss ... oppa I never knew how to tell you .. I'm sorry. and your acting so jealous these days ... is what has given me this courage ... but now it seems that you're dumb and I cann't stop talking, that's starting to scare me ... oppa ... now, there are no jay or kiko ... what do you want do oppa?

The interrupted kissing her hard.

 

- Mine ... you are mine ...

 

- Yours ...

 
 
 

 

The end