3. love or friendship?

AM I SO BLIND?

 

 

 

in the studio with Teddy hyung and krush:

 

- Man! Have you seen the latest pictures of CL on instagram?

 

- Yes ... she was meeting with YG at 10 ... I'm a little worried ... no one is good enough for our CL-Roo hahaha seriously ...

 

- You think you that he is going to scold her a lot?

 

- Galore .... and more to be the first serious offense and being a leader ... just aggravates more.

 

- I don't understand ... if the contract has already ended, right?

 

- Yeah, man! almost two years ago! but he, like all of us feel very protective of the girls ... especially Chae ... she look so strong ... but she has such a pure heart it will be easy get hurt ... but she will kick before that happens and if she doesn't here we are

 

- She is our little bad girl she's incredible Actually hahaha

 

at that time the studio door opened revealing TOP and GD

 

- Hey guys!

 

- Yaa top! GD!

 

- Eyy ... hyungs

 

- We're talking about our little Chaerin.

 

- Well ... little? you have seen the latest pictures chae instagram? the foreground with bare shoulders and the last of the pool which is topless .. God ... definitely our bad girl has grown. damn envy you I have the ing jay park. I do not want to wish bad chae if she wants him but ... definitely have to break up and look for something better.

 

- That we were talking about before top ... she has really grown hahaha

 

- You could try man, maybe you're even lucky TOP .... hahahaha storm come to their relationship

 

- And that? what happens, hyung?

 

-ey GD! last night they caught a chae and jay on a romantic date holding hands and even sharing a kiss. and of course, now chae, must respond to YG.

 

- ...

 

- Yes ... you spoke with her by any chance?

 

- No, why? and are those pictures of which you speak?

 

- You have not seen ?? Oh, sure! your not following anyone! hahahaha

 

- YAAH! hyung !!

 

- Ya ya ... look takes there are several very hot photos, hahha

 

- Oh ....

 

- Ohhhh yeeeahh! Our girl is very hot right? hahaha

 

- Wow ...

 

jiyong only vaguely heard the laughter of others as his mind could only focus on the pictures of the mobile in his hand.

 

he came out of his stupor, as the mobile of all in the room rang. It could only be YGE.



 

"Support, CL, she will need to disconnect and laugh for a while. take care of her for me don't ask questions. You know that it is hard in appearance but she need you all. don't say anything to the girls for not worry them. we'll talk. "

 

-what the hell ... What has to be done YG he who asked us to help her ...?

 

- A good scolding is not so bad hyung.

 

say top

 

- But she already has a lot of pressure on her. her debut in the US is in just two weeks, They then have a small 2NE1 comeback as the four girls and then there's the meetings because at 4 contract runs out ...

 

- You think ... you think they will not be renewed? the contract ...?

 

- I hope so .... YG would be stupid to not renew their contract .... They are one of the largest groups of female kpop ..

 

-----------------------------


 

45 minutes later the teddy phone rings ... .:

 

- What's up? Teddy hyung?

 

- GD nothing, just as YG, CL is already coming here ... appear natural.

 

jiyong was back at the door leaning against the table when he felt her perfume and her arms around.

 

-oppas!!!

- Yaaaah hunchae! and that scare ... you want to kill your oppa?

 

- Aigooo no no ... you're not going to forgive your doesgneg ??

 

chaerin said while making aegyo

 

- Hahahahahahaha good trick chae, GD can't resist your aegyos

 

- Hahaha topoppa know, how are you? you need something? YG told me to pass me in the study ..

 

- Eeee ... this if you .... you see ... I wanted to participate in the song did you create the other day ... could do a duet or something, I do not know.

 

- no

 

- What?

 

- No, Teddy oppa. The song will not go into single, and isn't  goin to be on the album.

 

- But chae ...

 

- no oppa.

 

- Chae-ah perhaps the song was dedicated to one of us?

 

asked top and everyone saw how the blush grew on her cheeks.

 

- omo omo !!!

 

- you don't have to laugh ... the song ... I wrote when teddyoppa, began dating unnie ....

 

a resounding silence filled the room.

 

jiyong looked away, not wanting to see as chaerin ashamed to dedicate a song to your ideal guy.

 

"Why does it always have to be teddy hyung? !!"

 

chaerin saw teddy trying to close the mouth and ashamed while searching something to say ...

 

- Hahahahahaha oppa !! Why everyone puts that face ?? !! hahahaha this is very embarrassing but if everyone knows the big crush I had with you for so many years. You're still my ideal type .... well, with of course my Drake ... but it's Drake .... and then there are my impossible crush as DOK2 or the present tabioppa here, hahaha

 

- Ooooh my doesgneg! I can not be as impossible uh ....

 

top he joked as he winked at chae.

 

jiyong felt lost ... that was the ideal type of chae ... How he didn't see it coming? he would never be part of her favorite crew guys …

 

as he now looked at his heart was accelerated ....

 

She had grown up ... she was even more beautiful.

 

jiyong just listened as she explained that Jay Park now are seeing by others girls, others will not have to withstand so much press. as he had told her to be with her was too complicated and as he needed time to think about what he really felt for chaerin.

 

And him? What felt exactly kwon ji yong, for, Lee chae rin?

 

the atmosphere after that was easy. chaerin was really one of a kind and she was really one more in the group of boys. as the afternoon was ending remained in the study alone, teddy and cl gd

 

- Oppa you are tired?

 

- Yes hunchae ... oppa is tired

 

gd said as he yawned.

 

- Come on come oppa ... get some rest

 

chaerin said as he took the hand of GD and dragged him to the couch in the study.

was like that how  the girls found the two leaders when they went looking to chaerin.

 

jiyong was asleep with his head in the lap of chaerin while she had her hand on his hair, causing to every time she touched him he let out a sigh of pleasure.