2. what's going on here?

AM I SO BLIND?

pvo: jiyong

 

when I go through the study of Teddy, I heard some commotion and loud laughter. curiously I opened the door to find Teddy hyung and all the girls from 2NE1, but my look was only on her. She hadn’t noticed my presence yet, she’s sitting on the couch, staring aimed at the small notebook she held in her lap ..

since my reconciliation with Kiko, the last one of course ... you could say that Chaerin and I had lost some contact. of course, we always been so close, so for the others… they really  believed that something had happened between us, but the truth is that it wasn’t. it was just the time... Kiko asked me to show her in this last chance of a relationship between us, what I really care a lot. and --I care about her a lot. a lot. but I wasn’t sure if what I felt for her was love or just affection produced by the long years that we knew each other.

so ... neither chaerin came to celebrate my birthday with me in Tokyo and I didn’t go to her own in February. I explained my absence with my work on Paris.

 

-Hey girls!

 

-oppa - shout minzy

 

chaerin looked up and gave me a soft smile.

 

- Hey boy!

 

I heard to teddy say, which made me take my look from chaerin.

 

- Stay if you have time, and you can also give us your opinion of several songs. chaerin is

very unsure of her creations hahaha.

 

- Of course!

 

being careful not to pull the large number of papers that were placed on the table. I sat on the couch between chaerin and minzy.

before I could think about a topic of conversation to take for dialogue between chaerin and I.

 

she gets up quickly from the couch.


 

-teddy oppa… can i try now , please?

 

-hahaha sure chae-ah… let’s go baddest female!!

 

gracefully, she enters in the  rec room, leaving behind her skin of chaerin for only to be fiercely rapper that I love .... I love? no no. the badass rapper than I am proud of, yes yes that...

after several scoring between her and Teddy. the recording starts and we all were silent until the girls who were played so far between them. to see and hear as chaerin enjoy your rap and transmits both in a few seconds.

she was getting better and better.

 

though no one can tell her that, of course.

she is such a perfectionist like me or even more. I’m so proud that YG hyung has deposited the enough confidence in Chaerin,so she can be more present in the creation of the album, both as a writer and producer.

After a few seconds, teddy requests a repeat and she start again,

I always thought she was an exceptional rapper.

 

Today, I realized. that chaerin was rapping harder and fierce than normal. the letter was heartbreaking. I knew at that moment she didn’t care about anything or anyone else.

carefully I lift me and sat next to teddy, while behind us, the girls began to discuss who had eaten the last bun. if anyone doubted the ability of chaerin only they only had to see the room in that moment.

when chaerin left the recording room, she glanced and told Bomnuna to repairing the letter because nuna will be the next. after which all stopped talking, while minzy was playing in the tablet, Daranuna  helped bomnuna with the lyrics.

chae went out after talking with teddy. I didn’t know why but I was feeling really  excluded. I usually teddy ask my opinion about everything when I was present but now it showed who commanded in the study. and that person was Chaerin.

after several minutes. teddy turned in my direction.

-Hey boy! do you think how little you've heard?

-I love it! but it shows that isn’t yours. hahaha

- it has written by chaerin and between us we are composing it. it is amazing

Teddy hyung said while pinching a chaerin cheeks were now deep red.

- seriously the lyrics is yours alone? It is daebak! but a lot of pain and anger to be a love song.

-It's a heartbreaking song. hee .... Jay park and chaerin not seem that they things are going very well hahahaha, as the girls told me he is always jealous and she asked him for time to think.

-Hey! I'm here !!

-Poor poor our clroo

bomnuna say while giving pat on the head of chae.

- Jealous? from who?

-hahahaha! all of us! if there is something that does not lack chaerin are oppas protectors hahahaha .

-that's true ....

-our CLRoo unnie is someone who no one can’t  help of loving once they know her

minzy says as she throws to embrace chaerin and the nunas follow her.

 

-wifeeeyy!!!

 

-dock-chaee!!

 

-aigo……

 

we all laughed expression chae-ah ... she has more aegyo what people usually come to

think ...

- Teddy ... oppa ..

chaerin says while stretching sleeve hyung.

- No chae.

- appa Teddy ….

- No ...

-oppa!

- Aigo .... you will not try again. Is so great like this!

- Please .... just one more time ...

- No .... aigo ... ok go. fast.

- Yes yes yes when you tell me, i’m ready.

all laugh when we see a strong chaerin jumps for joy.

when teddy hyung is preparing everything just turns around  to me and he starts to laughs.

 

- Really, in a competition between the two of you with the perfectionism i really don’t know who would win ... hahahaha

- Or about the clean freak

 

bomnuna laugh.

It was something I could not help of laughing when I hear of .... We had too much in common. often we even don ‘t talk so much when we worked alone together because we enjoyed with simple gestures or looks and understood. be with her moved something in me that not even Kiko had ever managed to do. I've always known that chaerin is my soulmate.

I was saddened to think that we would never be more than just good friends ...

I got up to speak to the door and say goodbye when I notice that arms around my waist and incomparable perfume that she only can be. I filled my nostrils.

-oppa ... I know you have to work but could help me in one lyrics and the rap part please ... .. I know that something is missing and i don’t know what it is.

-hahaha sure. let’s see hunchae.

her nickname is back out of my lips, as a simple and gentle promise.

 

she is going to sit next to me ans she gives me the notebook and then she points out what she wants. it’s a very good song!

Over time as we both detailed in the song. I did not even realize that Daranoona and minzy are gone and is only bomnuna that follows the instruction teddy oppa in the rec room. the notes soon filled the room.

teddy ask something to chaerin  when I turn the road book to continue reading when ....

-oppa!

chaerin screams

 

I strongly snatches the book. she has never treated me like that. as if she had something to hide. I can not help feeling hurt as i try to hide it.

-Hey! why not?

-no no no ....

I noticed her cheeks redden and her eyes are begin to shine.

-it's yours? let me see it! I will not laugh, I promise!

I try to remove the book from her hands and she leans on my chest wanting to help. I notice lowly as the room falls silent, I tickle in the ribs as she tried to prevent her from falling and while away the book. I hear their otherswere laughter and delight in it. I stop my movement when we heard the door open. chaerin is now sitting next to me and she tries to hide under his bangs..

minzy y daranuna are back, we all look like suspiciously silent,

 

until finally teddyhyung snatches the book to chae and raising the other hand, preventing any movement by chaerin.


for only the expression of hyung I know the song is really good. he turns in his chair without saying anything and plays several buttons and press the play studio, editing here and there as he creates a beautiful melody. It was a stunning ballad, in a very CL way .... no cheesy ballads that often create for female kpop groups. this was the reason that 2NE1 has triumphed. its authenticity and unique touch.

-oppa ... this is great but I don’t ...


-chaerin .... how can you be so insecure about your lyrics? this is great! the letter is full of feeling and the chords you noted are very beaultiful. from where ... you get the inspiration for something so beautiful? and so hard at a time?

teddy starts laughing, removing all traces of beauty that have left with his previous word.

before bomnuna can reach close to chaerin or any of us could do something.

chaerin snatches the book from teddy hyung and runs out of the room.
When she leaves the room fall into silence and leaving us all shocked in the room.

-------------------