fin.

that's totally unfair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

["These are said in English!"]

It wasn't fair.

It was anything but fair.

Jisoo whined and complained in his head about the current situation he was in. He already accepted long ago that Junghan was going to shift from his short, dark hair to a longer style. Jisoo had already gotten over the initial shock at how good it looked on the other member when his hair was fixed into its sleek state. Junghan easily embodied the angel nickname he has because of his birthday, truly looking angelic.

Jisoo just didn't expect the other member could, well, look even better than before. Junghan had recently began tying up his hair, while still leaving some strands down to frame his face perfectly. The first time Jisoo saw it, he stared for a full minute trying to figure out what was different. It didn't help at all that Junghan noticed. 

"What is it? Is something wrong, Jisoo?"

Junghan laughed when Jisoo still couldn't answer. His laugh was as always, light sounding and pleasing to the ears. It also managed to bring Jisoo back to his consciousness.

"Y-your hair," he managed to say. "It's tied up."

Junghan smiled cheekily, "what a great observation. Are we stating the obvious now?"

"It looks good on you," Jisoo blurted out suddenly.

An expression of surprise passed over Junghan's face for a split second before it turned into a bright smile.

"Thanks, Jisoo."

Jisoo completely regrets ever complimenting his friend because from that day on, Junghan would never be without his loosely ponytailed hair. It was extremely distracting, especially since they had to work with each other as the vocals of the group. Jihoon called him out more than once during a recent training session for not concentrating on the song enough. If Junghan noticed, he definitely didn't do anything to remedy the situation.

Thus, Jisoo was left to sit in his room alone one day, cursing the stylists for deciding that Junghan needed to have goddess-like hair, and especially cursing Junghan for deciding to tie it up and how he was obviously, just obviously, messing with Jisoo on purpose. As if to prove a point, a soft knock came on his door, followed by the door opening.

"Jisoo, Soonyoung is asking what you want for dinner from that Chinese place," Junghan asked. 

Jisoo didn't have to look to know that it was him. He didn't want to look at all. The other had made it a habit to tie his hair even in the dorms and Jisoo was certain if he looked now he wouldn't come up with a proper order.

"I'll have the sweet and sour pork," Jisoo replied, purposely staring at his laptop. He expected Junghan to disappear right after that, but instead he hears him sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter