Chapter 5

Windy Shelin Willows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So we went inside a empty classroom and I asked her.

"So what should I help you with?" I asked kindly.

"Well, its my mom, she is all alone now and I want her to be healthy and I want her to stay safe and I want her to not to shut her self up at home and I want her to be at peace and I want you to help me find my sister. I heard that she is in this school." She asked me kindly. So that's what she wanted. I smiled.

"So let me guess, you been as a student in this school because you want to find your sister right?" She nodded. 

"So will you help me? And I will help you how to stay away from bad ghost. There are worse ghosts than me and you should be protected and there is a person who you should stay away from. Well I don't know that person but if anything happens I will be beside you and help you and I think I know your mom cause I met her." I was surprised to hear this.

"Of course I will help you and thanks a lot Yuri. I surely find your sister and for now I will try to convince your mother." She smiled.

"Your welcome." She said with a cute smile.

"Well, I don't want to be rude but, how umm…..did you....die?" 

"Well, actually that was a person who I met at a place when I was about to meet my sister that. Well I will tell you properly." 

*Flashback of Yuri*

It was school hours and the day went by. When it was P.E time I went to my locker. So the bell rang and I grabbed my books from the before class and wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter