Chapter 3

Windy Shelin Willows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time went by and then Mr Kwang came with a lot of bags and I didn't know why. Even the others looked surprised. 

"Mr Kwang what's with all these huge bags?" Baekhyun asked.

"It's all of your cloths and stuff, you all will be staying here and Windy is transfered to your school, so I want all of you to help her and she doesn't know the way to school so you all will be helping her." Mr Kwang said smiling at me.

"Really? Mom didn't tell…." 

"I was going to tell you but as I saw you with Quincy I didn't want to disturb you so I thought of telling it after." My mom said coming along the corridor. 

"Oh okay, then I have to go with them?"

"Yes and since you always get lost in the street its better to come home and go to school with them." My mom said smiling.

"Oh okay." I smiled back. I was so happy that I was attending to the same school as them. Wow. 

 

******

 

I woke up in the morning and I woke up early because I was so excited. So I quickly got up and saw my uniform on a chair nicely ironed and arranged. So I got a wash and changed. The school uniform was a navy blue skirt with a nice black and white belt along the waist, I white shirt with a navy blue tie and a navy blue coat. On the coat and tie the school badge was pinned. It said Moon Academy First Year written with gold letters and had a crescent moon in it. Wow. Then I wore my black sneakers and took my school bag and went down and saw the others already dressed and was on the kitchen table. They looked surprised.

"Wow, you look good in the uniform." Luhan said smiling and others nodding.

"Well thank you." I said smiling.

Then we ate and then Mr Kwang brought me the school books and I packed my bag and left with the others. 

 

******

 

We came to the school gates. Wow, the school was huge. We entered and then…..all of the girls shouted.

"Omg, its EXO!" Then all of them came and crowded. 

I was stuck with a lot of students and I couldn't move anywhere. I couldn't hear anyone shouting my name just in case. Then I was suddenly pushed and fell and as I looked up it was some girls. Gosh they don't have manners. I tried getting up but one came over and pushed me again. Then one came and and held me from my collar. I wanted to beat them but I held it all in. I didn't want to fight and get into trouble. Then the one held me suddenly hit me in the stomach. It pained a lot and I fell onto the ground. This time I lied down on the ground and couldn't get up. Then as I looked at the girls I saw the most scariest thing. A ghost student. GOSH! She was scary. Then little by little she came close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter