Chapter 2

Windy Shelin Willows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We finally came to the orphanage which is my house. Then we parked and then I opened the door and got out ran to the gate with my groceries. As I opened the door my mom was passing by and when she saw me she quickly ran over to me and hugged me.

"Don't be late next time okay? I know you well you like watching over the bridge, but its not safe you might have fallen over."

"Okay, mom but I am safe and here." I said smiling and gave the bags.

Then I saw all of them get down and with Mr Kwang they came. I went inside and waited.

"Windy, could you please take care of the small kids for me please?"

"Sure mom." I said smiling and was about to leave, but Mr Kwang spoke.

"Wait Windy take these boys with you, you can ask help from them as well, so boys go with her and I need to talk with Mrs Laura."

"Okay Mr Kwang." They all said in unison.

Then they all followed me to the small kids room.

*Mrs Laura's POV*

They left with Windy and me and Mr Kwang went to my office. He sat down and I sat down on my chair.

"So Mr Kwang what is it you want to talk about?"

"Well, its about Windy. I know her real mother, before she passed away she called me told help Windy so I thought of putting her to the school where those boys are going and I need her help in the school."

I felt happy by the idea and she can learn well and she is a good girl and has all the good qualities.

"Okay, I will send her to that school. So when does she have to come?"

"Oh wow, okay then how about tomorrow because the school started day before yesterday so its better if she could come tomorrow, and don't worry the boys will take care of her well and I will too."

I felt relieved because this person looked very kind and he is a good friend of Windy's real mother.

"Okay, I will send her tomorrow and its better if the boys stay over today because she is not used to remembering roads."

"Oh! Okay, I will leave them here and I will go now and bring her the uniform and the forms and the boys stuff."

Then with a happy face Mr Kwang left. I was happy to because Windy could have a good education and that school is better than the one she is going now, but the only thing is I don't know how the students are like in that school. Oh I can ask her when she comes home after school.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter