I Know Where the Next Murder Will Be

Where's The Murder?

“What do you mean, you know where the next murder will be?”

Minseok, who had been passing by the door, stopped and popped his head in. “You mean you figured it out Soo? That’s great!”

Joonmyun frowned, looking confused. “Figured what out?”

“Yeah!” Jongin exclaimed, sneaking in next to Minseok. “Remember all those screwy poems we kept finding with the murders?”

Joonmyun nodded.

“Well,” Jongin continued, “Soo has been trying to figure out what they meant since Yifan’s murder. He must have finally gotten it.”

“So you know who’s been targeting the force?”

Kyungsoo shook his head. ‘I only know where. That’s what the poems are—hints about the next location. For example, remember the poem we found by the knife Yifan was stabbed with?”

Joonmyun nodded again. “Something about rotten eggs, right?”

Kyungsoo grimaced. “Yes. Now think about Luhan’s death.”

“Oh god,” Joonmyun gasped. “He was shot in the dairy aisle at Wal-Mart.”

Yixing popped out from behind Joonmyun’s desk, his hair messy and shirt wrinkled. He had probably been napping. “What about Tao’s death? The poem we found by Luhan was just some ode to the fluffiness of teddy bears.”

“Oh my gosh.”

They all turned to face Sehun, who had just come out of Joonmyun’s closet.

“He was suffocated at the fair by someone in a giant bear suit!”

“So where will the next murder be?” Minseok frowned. “The poem we found with Tao just talked about making discoveries.”

A shot rang through the room and a circle of red bloomed on the white of Minseok’s cotton shirt. Kyungsoo stood in the center of the room, a smoking gun in his hand.

“Here’s your murder motherers.”

 

------

hahahahaha...

I'm so sorry. Except I'm not. Please comment: I want to know what you think of my lame I-should-be-paying-attention-but-instead-I'm-writing-fanfiction-I'm-so-going-to-fail-my-finals writing. 

Thank's y'all

 

Jay

 

(and yeah, don't plagarize, though I don't really know why you'd want to plagarize this)