0005K

[Discontinued] Tampered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heerin opened her eyes as soon as she heard her alarm clock rang to notify her that she was suppose to prepare for today. She was finally going to college and her parents have informed her that she will be continuing her education in her homeland which is Korea. She was born in Seoul, South Korea and was aware that it was not of a safe place at the moment. She had been living her whole life in London, UK and this was the first time she was going to be living somewhere else. Jeju Island did not seem so bad---it was actually quite a haven from what she had searched about it. She could not be anymore delighted. 

You see, Heerin is a very bubbly girl. She was well-mannered and very poise since she did come from a well sophisticated and wealthy family. It was easy for her to make friends with others since she never had friends within their residence. Her parents were not very loving compared to others and so was those who worked as their maids and butlers. She never questioned why they always seem so uptight since she felt like she was not in the position to do so.

Rocking her head with the memories of what she can remember was that she had been adopted when she was a baby and ever since then, she was treated like a princess by everyone in their house---an isolated princess that is. Her friends were very much aware of how wealthy Heerin's family was since there would always be a group of men protecting her from anything that would seem to endanger her. It would be uncomfortable at times but she would always think of it as a way of affection being showed by her parents.

There was only one thing she questioned about herself--well two, actually. Amongst her family, she was the only one whom had blue eyes. Was it not common for an asian girl to be born with natural blue eyes? Her mother and her father both had brown eyes and there was no evident mix in her blood so nshe doubted that her biological parents were blue-eyed as well. The second thing was this strip of her hair which was in an electric blue color. She could not remember dying her hair in that color nor did she ever wanted to dye her hair in the first place. She had tried dying it into her natural black hair but whenever she had washed the dye off, the blue strip remained unchanged. She had the hunch from then that she was not normal but she would always shake it off, not wanting her parents to think that she was going insane. 

She stood in front of the mirror and observed her attire. She was wearing a simple yellow summer dress with a baby blue cardigan covering her shoulders. Her parents were too busy to accompany her so she had to be independent in herself in going to the airport. The maids and butlers gave half-hearted farewells as she got into the car that was suppose to bring her to the airport. She watched the streets as she had to separate with what she had known as home.  She glanced down at her chest. A silver locket rested on her skin and a smile slowly made its way against her lips. It was given to her by her mother a week before her flight. Her mother had told her that she should only open it when she is in a dire situation. It was the only trinket her mother had given her so she very much treasured it. 

A few minutes later, she felt her head spinning. She did not know if it was her feeling nervous due to her first time leaving a country or was it something else? Her vision be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter