Prologue

[Discontinued] Tampered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It all started during one rainy night in Seoul, South Korea. It was the year 2039 and everything has changed. There was no more peace within the streets of Seoul. It was barely filled with people. Only those who dared to go outside would be able to see how much change has happened throughout time. Decaying bodies can be found on the streets--people openly killing each other for the last piece of bread they can find in stores. It has come to such point where people how eliminated one another for their own survival or at least hide themselves from those who want to murder them. Only those who were wealthy and intellegent were able to survive the dreads that was brought to this city.

There are numerous groups who have wanted to change this way of living and return the once quiet and relaxing atmosphere that Seoul would promote in the years before but there are those who want to remain feared and invincible.

Scientists have also tried to develop new solutions which they have envisioned to create great changes to their beloved countries. Instead of being seen as brilliant, they were labeled as mad and psychotic. One scientist named Oh Yeulbaek was one of those who had wild imaginations of a better tomorrow. 

The latter was a man in his fifthies. He had gray hair and thick brown spectacles that were thrice the size of his eyes. He wore a black laboratory coat over his black slacks and he matched it all with his favorite brown leather dress shoes. He worked in a small laboratory that was located underneath his house. It was literally two feet underground since he did not like anyone to know about what he was creating.

He sat on his bronze swivel chair and continued to read through sheets of paper which had different analytical results from his early tests. The papers were numbered differently so he knew which was which. It was an ordinary habit for any organized person who worked with science, right? That was his way of thinking, at least.

You see, his laboratory was different from other scientists of his time. He did not own the newest of machines nor was he updated with the advanced information that could easily be found on the web. He kept to his books and he relied most on his abiltity to generate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter