0006L

[Discontinued] Tampered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiah did a quick twirl in front of her full body mirror as she checked herself for tonight's occassion. She was invited to a bachelorette party for one of her best friends and she had to dress to impress. She wore a simple silver tube which was tucked inside her glittering black skirt which flowed down to her knees. She wore a gold chain around her neck which had twelve diamonds as its pendant(s). She had her hair flowing down to her waist. Her ash gray eyes made her more beautiful than how she already was. She had decided to clip up her strip of white hair to the side to make her look extra classy.

She had been living long enough in New York, USA to get the hang of how people enjoyed their lives. She was especially all thanks to her uncle whom she never really appreciated. She just saw her as a baggage which she had to endure if she wanted to enjoy her life more.  Unlike Heerin, Jiah has already acknowledged that she was different from everyone else and she had to lay low if she wanted to be accepted into society. 

"All set." She mumbled to herself while looking proud of her reflection. 

Right before she could even leave her room, a number of men entered her room followed by her uncle..and a girl? Jiah glared at the new person who was accompanying her uncle..Go Jaesuk. Jiah rolled her eyes and then rubbed her temples at the sight of him.

"What do you want this time?" She groaned with annoyance.

"I already told you before, Jiah. You have to start training with Heerin." He sighed at the younger girl's attitude. 

"Heerin? Who's Heerin?" She rolled her eyes and sat back down on her queen sized bed.

"This is Heerin." She gestured the pale girl towards Jiah who just rolled her eyes once more. 

"H-hello..." Heerin shyly greeted.

"This girl? She is suppose to lead your league of freaks?" Jiah laughed mockingly at both of them which made her earn a glare from Jaesuk.

"Act accordingly, Jiah." Jaesuk said sternly.

Heerin had noticed how Jaesuk was treating his so-called niece compared to how she was treated the past few days before they flew off to New York. She glanced at Jiah once again and noticed how the younger female continued glaring at her.

"Why should I take part in your freakshow, huh? Do you want to make a fool out of me? I have a reputation to keep, you know?" Jiah huffed.

"Without my wealth, you would not even have a reputation to begin with." Jaesuk bitterly replied.

For a second, Jiah kept quiet. This was the first time her uncle had threaten her with his wealth. She knew that he was capable of cutting all her credit cards and that only meant that she had to be poor despite having a wealthy relative.  

"I don't want to be a part of this." She said in a serious voice but Jaesuk overlooked it and continued explaining what she had to do once they find the other two members to take part of their group. 

"Listen to me!" Jiah bursted out and the windows of her apartment suddenly exploded. The cold breeze from outside suddenly welcomed then into its embrace.

Heerin's eyes widened as to what happened. The girl in front of her probably ha control over air hence the sudden outburst that happened just a few seconds ago. She glanced down at her arm and noticed that she had been scratched from one of the glass shards. Heerin covered her arm quick enough so no one would notice. She looked at Jiah who seem to have had more bruises than her from the impact. 

"Enough, Lee Jiah. I have told you that you will be a part of this group whether you like it or not." Jaesuk snapped his fingers and the usual set of men in suites carried her by the arm. 

Jaesuk glanced over to Heerin who seem to have been speechless all through out. He was curious if she was simply this quiet or was she doing her own analiysis of the scenario. Jaesuk chuckled softly and guided her after a whinning Jiah.

"You have guessed by now that she possesses the power of controlling air, right?" Jaesuk asked as Heerin kept her eyes on Jiah.

"How did she find out about it...?" Heerin asked in a mumble.

"She grew up with me so she knew before she could even reach the right age to know. She barely has control over it...just like her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter