“Siempre gana quien sabe amar.” (“The one who always wins is the one who knows how to love”) Hermann Hesse.

¿Love?

 

 

Just because I'm VERY happy today, I updated this for sharing my happiness with all of you! :) 

Probably next week I won't updated, because I have... ¿how do you call it?... ¿Final exams? Oh, well, it's something like that :P So... just... wait, maybe I have good luck just like today and I will update :)

Thank you for reading and commenting! You all make me so happy :)

Saludos! Like we say in Argentina ^^ 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The days had passed unbearably slow, so slow that Nichkhun wished to have a special power and make the time pass faster; but finally it was Friday night… the so waiting night. He has the feeling that everything will be amazing tonight. The feeling that very good things will happen, that nothing can go wrong. He was really enthusiastic, really cheerful… ¿and how he couldn't? Club, drinks, music, his best friends… and Wooyoung by his side all night.  Oh yeah, he’s on a roll this time.

He smirks at his reflection in the mirror while he rolled up the sleeves of his dark blue shirt, which has the first three buttons undone showing some skin, especially his collarbone. He fixes the light blue jeans too, which cover his longs legs, he finally ties his black shoes, and he ends up putting on his black jacket. He checks his outfit one last time in the mirror, smirking at how good he looks; and then he winks at himself, confident.

He quickly down the stairs when he hears a car horn in front of his house, his friends are here and he can’t wait for the night to start. His parents aren’t home, they went to Thailand for some business a few days ago, he doesn’t have nobody to say goodbye to, and so he just closed the front door of his house, locking it. He walks to the red, new car and gets in; feeling the comfy black leather under his body as he sits in it.

-Wow, Khun, it seems like you want to break some hearts tonight.- Taec said, looking back at him from the front sit.

-I think he wants someone look at him.- Chansung add by Khun’s side, a funny tone in his words.

-We already know the reason, ¿why are you two so stupid?- Junsu hissed as he put the car in move again.             

-Hyung, you are so cruel…- the maknae mumble, pretending to be hurt.

-¿Why are you driving, Junsu? ¿Do you know where Wooyoung’s house is?- Teac asked his boyfriend, curious.

-No, Taecyeon. I'm just driving to see if by chance I find Wooyoung’s house.-  the older boy answer in a sarcastic tone. –Nichkhun already told me the address…- he hissed again, feeling his boyfriend’s puzzle look.

-¡Oh!- the tall boy said, understanding.

-¿Why are you so quiet, hyung? ¿Are you nervous?- Chansung asked him.

The brown hair boy just shook his head, smiling at his younger friend. He was calm but anxious too, a strange mix of feelings but that’s what Wooyoung makes him feels… beside others things.  He turned his gaze to the window, seeing the streets lights and the people passing by. The car seems move to slow for him, the tic tac from his watch is breaking his nerves, and the only thing he want is see him, hear his voice and feel him. ¿It’s too much to ask for the time to pass faster?  

He sighs, leaning his head on the window as he closes his eyes… ¿what could he wear tonight? Nichkhun is really anxious to see him, because he never saw Wooyoung in other clothes beside the school uniform. And yeah, the smaller boy was super cute in those gray pants which define very well the shape of his little , the white shirt that fixes perfectly in his upper fragile body, and the green tie around his slender neck… but he wonder how good will Wooyoung look in a casual outfit…He can’t wait to have his answer.

-¡Yah! ¡Thai Prince! ¡We are in the castle!- Taecyeon’s mock tone finish with his thoughts.

The brown hair boy opened up his eyes slowly, looking that big grin in his younger friend face in front of him.

-¿We are here finally?- he asked, astonished.

-Yeah, Khun. Your princess is waiting.- Chansung mock him, smiling like a fool.

-You two can’t be more stupid, ¿can you?- Junsu sigh, shaking his head.

The two taller boys just roll their eyes, not interesting at all in the older boy words.

-Go Khun, before this two infect you with their foolishness…- Junsu told him, a bit of fun in his voice.

-Mmm… ¿It won’t be too obvious if a go alone? I mean, it’s not a date…- the Thai boy comment a little nervous, looking at his friends.

-You are right, hyung. I’m going with you.- Chansung said, carefree as always.

Nichkhun breathe deeply before getting off the car, walking with his younger friend by his side till their reach the door of Wooyoung’s house. He start to feel more nervous, he can feel his hands sweeting already, his heart is pounding like crazy and he don’t even see him yet… ¡¿What’s happening to him?! This is so exaggerated… ¡he can’t believe his behaving like some schools girl!  ¿Since when love makes him this way? ¡Ugh! It’s all Wooyoung’s fault…

-Hyung, ¿do you want me to knock?- Chansung asked him, oblivious of what he feels.

The brown hair boy shakes his head quickly, breathing deeply ones again and finding the courage to finally knock the door in front of him. He closes his eyes for a moment, trying to calm those heartbeats inside of him or he will have a heart attack before he could see him. Fortunately Khun feels more calm, his hands aren’t sweet anymore, and he can breathe quietly again. His brown eyes slowly start to open, while as the same time the door in front of him does it too.

A smile appears on his lips when he finally can see Wooyoung... but it disappears when someone else appears next to him, hugging him by the shoulders, standing too close.

-¡Junho!- Chansung shouts surprised.

-Hi, Chansung…- the smaller boy said, smiling sweetly as his eyes disappears in that charming eye-smile.

-Ummm… ¿Nichkhun? I know you invited me, but… ¿can Junho come too?- Wooyoung’s shy voice reach his ears  

So then the Thai boy fixes his eyes on him… in his chubby cheeks, his pinks lips, his white and red shirt, his dark blue jeans, his white sneakers, and finally up to his black shining eyes… he heart beats quickly again and a sweet smile comeback to his face.

-Hi, Wooyoung…- he says, looking straight at those dark orbs.

-H-hi Nichkhun…- he greets him, clearly ashamed. –H-he is Junho…- then he said, looking at the boy beside him.

Khun turned his brown eyes off of the chubby cheek boy, looking the small eyes of Junho.

-Hi, Nichkhun-hyung… It’s nice to meet you.- that boy greets him, an obvious mischievous grin in his young features. 

-It’s nice to meet you too, Junho.- he answer, nice as always, fake as never.

-Wooyoungie told me that you invited him to a club tonight, so I think maybe I can come too… if that doesn’t bother you.- Junho comment, pinching softly one of those chubby cheeks.

“¿Wooyoungie?” Nichkhun thought, mentally raising an eyebrow, staring that boy who dares to touch those cheeks in front of him.

-¡Of course it don’t bother us!- Chansung said in a happy and anxious tone, smiling goofy.

-Well… it’s gonna be a problem in the car…- the Thai boy comment, doubtful. –Beside, is Junsu’s car.- he add.

-¡It’s gonna be fine! Junsu won’t mind. And Junho can sit in my lap, and Wooyoung can sit in yours.- the maknae quickly found a solution.

-They will be so uncomfortable in our laps…- Khun fights back, looking straight in his friends eyes.

-I don’t have problems with that.- Junho intervened smoothly. -¿And you Wooyoungie?- he asked him, smiling.

-I-I don’t…- Wooyoung answer, obviously nervous.

-¡That’s all! ¡Problem resolved!- Chansung cheer in a happy voice. -¡Come on, come on!- he rushed, grabbing Junho by the arm and dragging him to the car.

Wooyoung chuckle, closing the door at his back while he steps out of his house. -¿Let’s go, Nichkhun?- he asked to the taller boy, smiling softly.

And so the brown hair boy smile back nodding slowly as they start to walk to the red car in the street. He opens the door, getting in as Wooyoung sits in his lap. He could feel how the smaller boy shiver a little as the car starts to move, making their bodies crush slightly.

-Khun, ¿won’t you introduce us your new friend? Chansung already did it.- Teac voice reach his ears, stopping him before he start to think about something he shouldn’t.

-I-I’m sorry. Boys, this is Wooyoung…- he said, looking at his friends. –Wooyoung, they are Junsu, Taecyeon and Chansung.- he finished, smiling at him.

-It’s nice to meet you, hyungs…- he said, looking at the couple. –Chansung-ah, it’s nice to meet you too. Junho had talk to me a lot about you.- he comment, his eyes staring Chansung’s.

-¿R-really?- the maknae mumble surprised, looking at the small boy in his lap.

But Junho just blush slightly, lowering his head as he tries to hide it.  –We were friends… so…- he said in a low tone.

-It’s okay, Junho. Don’t be ashamed. Nichkhun had talk about Wooyoung a lot too.- Taecyeon comment, unconcerned.

And so the brown hair boy stares at his younger friend with the most deadly glare he ever used. ¡¿How can that boy be so stupid?!  ¡¿Does he do it on purpose?!

-¡Ouch! ¡Junsu! ¡¿Why did you hit me?!- the big boy whine to his boyfriend.

-I’m sorry, my hand just slipped.- the older boy hissed, glaring at him.

And Taecyeon just crossed his arms, looking through the window, keeping his mouth shut… or Junsu may kill him tonight.

But in the back sit things aren’t that easy for a certain Thai boy who could feel a pair of eyes in him, waiting for an answer.  

-N-Nichkhun… ¿i-is true… what Taecyeon-hyung said?- he hear Wooyoung soft voice asking him.

 So the brown hair boy sigh, looking up at those black orbs… he want to tell him that yes, he had talk about him to his friends… but he can’t tell him that it’s been almost 5 years since he start. He is really nervous, and that innocent look in Wooyoung’s eyes is killing him with cuteness… ¿But what if he said so and Wooyoung understand everything? Beside, ¿what if Junho realize his true feelings? That boy obviously likes Wooyoung more than a friend ¿that means Junho will make things difficult even now that Khun finally can talk with Wooyoung? But, beside all that, ¿what should he said now?

-Yeah, hyung. ¿Is true?- Junho’s voice wake him up suddenly.

Nichkhun’s eyes travel from Wooyoung’s adorable look, to those mocking and challenging smalls eyes of Junho and he could see that smirk in his plumps lips too… This little boy don’t even have an idea of who is he messing with.    

-Yeah, is true.- the Thai boy said, hugging tight  the smaller boy’s waist. –Wooyoung is my new friend now.- he comment, nicely.

-Oh, ¿really?- Junho asked, arching  an eyebrow.

 -Yeah, really.­- he answers, as a confident smile appeared in his lips as he stares at the younger boy.

Junho just smile mischievously as he lies on top of Chansung. His small’s eyes travel to the window in front of him and he could see the reflection of Nichkhun’s lovely eyes as he looks at Wooyoung.

“We will see about that…” he thinks, watching at his adorable friend.

Nichkhun is very wrong if he think he could take Wooyoung away from him… very, very wrong.