-three-

Welcome to my Secret World.

'So you're telling me you like Oh Hayoung?'

'Didn't you say that just now?'

'Yes, but now its true.'

'It was true a long time ago, you idiot.'

'Well, sorry, but you're in love, friend.'

'Shut up.'

'What, I'm just saying. You should go look for her.'

'Why the hell should I go and-' Taehyung stood up and stared at the younger, his eyes narrowing.

'Are you courting her or are you not? Where's your sense of romanticism?' Jungkook shrugged and looked about.

'Unless you want someone like..... Sehun over there to get her.'

'Ew.'

'You get my point?'

'Fine, Jeon Jungkook.'

'Well done, you're on your way to getting a girlfriend.'

---

Hayoung perched on the side of a terrace, trying to pull loose a stubborn weed growing onto the slope of the hill, where the bushes of tea stood.

'Why. Won't. You. Get. Out.' Hayoung huffed as she tugged harder on the hardy plant, her fingers gripped tight around the leaves of the weed.

'Out. out oooouuuttt.' With a hard heave, Hayoung finally yanked the root free, the offending plant wrapped in her fingers.

As she slipped down the slope, her hands releasing the weed to scramble against the side of the hill, her gloved fingers pressing uselessly against soft grass as she rolled down the side of the hill. 

Coming to an abrupt stop, along with an abrupt flash of pain in her leg, Hayoung lay still in the ditch, whimpering quietly as she rolled over face-up, her dress a mess of mud and brown grass.

'Ow...' Hayoung mumbled, pushing herself up on her elbows, leaning against the slight slope of the ditch. Trying to get to her feet, Hayoung managed to get on her left leg, before trying to push up with her right.

A flash of blinding pain, and she was back lying in the ditch, her ankle bent at an unnatural angle.

'I need help...' Trying to ignore the constant throb of pain in her ankle, Hayoung looked about for her phone, her eyebrows furrowed in pain.

Looking up, she found the phone higher up the hill, impossible to reach.

'What do I do..?' Hayoung bit down hard on her lower lip, holding down her emotions for as long as she could, but it wasn't long until the first of her tears began running down her cheeks.

----

Taehyung jogged down the street, dressed in his sweatshirt and pants as he went on his evening jog, taking special care to go around the Pink Garden estate, all the way along the entire perimeter of the compound.

What that him, or did he just hear someone crying as he went past the hill? Intrigued, Taehyung promptly stopped and turned about, looking about for the source of the crying.

He stopped at the fence line for the Pink Garden, thinking for a brief moment before vaulting over the fencing, into the ditch, and finding Oh Hayoung, muddy and messy, crying all by herself.

'Oh Hayoung..?'

'I.. I.. help.' Frightened badly, it was all Hayoung could do not to burst into tears again.

'Come on, let's get you to a doctor.' Hurrying to the girl, Taehyung bent and pulled her onto his back, straining a little before getting to his feet.

'You're fine now, okay?' Taehyung tried to assure the girl, almost running as he went in the direction of the hospital.

 

 

----

I .