-one-

Welcome to my Secret World.

Hayoung walked along the cobblestone paths of the garden, the stone worn smooth from years of people walking across the gardens.

Wearing a clean white cotton dress and a pair of gardening gloves, Hayoung set about weeding the garden carefully, making sure all the dirt and soil were all packed neatly back where they were.

'Hayoungie~' Hayoung turned around, standing up from where she was weeding a bush of pale pink roses.

'Unnie?' Hayoung took several steps forward, looking back at the pathway to the sight of the eldest waving at her.

'Hello dear, its time for lunch, do you want to come inside now?'

'I'll be joining you later, unnie. I have to tend to the rosebush first.'

'Well, don't take too long, okay? Bomi's cooking.'

'Ohhh.. I'll be there quick.' Hayoung nodded, patting down the soft brown earth into a little pile, pulling off her gloves and chasing after her unnie.

-----

'Whats for lunch?' Hayoung hurried into the house, slipping out of her shoes and placing her gloves on their little hooks.

'Jajangmyun~' Eunji.

'Jajangmyun~' Naeun.

'Stewed meat with-' 

'Shut up, Namjoo, noone wants to know.' Bomi swatted the younger girl on the arm, chuckling.

'Yes, noone wants to know.' Chorong ended the conversation, ladling the sauce onto bowls of steaming noodles, as the bell for the front gate rang.

'I'll get it~' Hayoung stood back up, moving quickly to the intercom.

'Whos this?'

'I'm from the gardening company, I brought your delivery of seeds and fertiliser.'

'Oh, alright, I'll be right down soon!' Hayoung closed the connection, turning back to her unnies.

'Unnies, please go ahead, I'll settle the gardening things.'

'Alright, baby, don't take too long!' Naeun replied, pointing to the set of keys hanging by the door.

'Gate keys!'

'I got them! See you soon unnies!' Hayoung called back into the house before she stepped out, skipping down the worn stone path to the gate.

---

Taehyung whistled to himself, waiting for the customer to come to collect the goods.

'She's taking a while. Looks like a big estate.' He mumbled to himself, looking around before turnign his attention back to the path to the sound of light singing.

'Woah-' Taehyung took a step back, his eyes glued to the innocent-looking girl skipping down the path towards him.

'Hello....? Oh.' Hayoung looked at the young man, letting out a little gasp of surprise.

'Kim Taehyung..?'

'Yeah, Hayoung..?'

'Yeah. You work for..?'

'A bunch of buddies, yes.' Taehyung nodded, hefting the little sack of fertiliser.

'Do I help you with this...?'

'I'm fine, thank you. You'd best be on your way' Hayoung mumbled shyly, turning away.

'Well.. alright. I'll see you around, I guess..' Taehyung took several steps away before getting back into the minivan, driving away.

'Maybe I could have handled it better..' Hayoung mumbled and back in the direction of the gardening shed.

---

Taehyung bumped his head against the steering wheel the moment he stopped at the traffic junction, groaning.

'When did she get this pretty.'

The Oh Hayoung Taehyung knew was a shy, quiet thing, never asking a question, never answering anything in class, and yet was the first in class.

'I should try to talk to her, hm.' He mumbled to himself.

 

-END-

------------------------------------

Thats all for this chapter! I hope you liked it!