Hansol's Point of veiw

Blood On the Dance Floor

Place your name in the ____

Hansol's Pov (Vernon)

I was at home packing for tomarror. Seventeen , my family, and I would be going to New York! I missed my home town a lot. Though I missed my best friend. I wonder how she would react. I was in my room packing and I heard my parents talking in English down stairs. Ushally they speaking in Korean to people because we live in Korea ,but English?

I ziped up my suitcase and went down stairs. I went into the living room were my parents and little sister were. I noticed they were talking to ___'s parents! I was about to go into the kitchen till I heard ___"s mom say. "OMG is that Hansol I see." I smiled and went back in front of the computer. I smiled and waved at them. "Hi Mr. and Mrs. Bartollite."

"Ah hello Hansol. Ash look how handsom you are! You grew up fast!" ___'s mom said. I smiled and replied a small thank you. "Are you done packing sweetheart?" My mom asked me as I nodded. My family then heard a girl yell from the other side of the screen yell. "MOM WHO ATE ALL THE OATMEAL?" I cuckled a little. I thought it could only be one person. ____. "Honey I think your dad ate it all." Mrs. Bartollite said with a chuckle.

I then saw a girl with beautiful red hair go by the computer. "I guess I'll just eat at the studio agian." She said and I'm guessing went out the front door. "I'm sorry about her shes.....buzy." Mr.Bartollite said and screached his head. I then exused myself and went to the Pledis building.

 

"So Hansol when are we going to be leaving to the airport?" Joshua asked me. I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know all I know is that we will be arriving in New York round 10 pm." I said and looked at my phone. "Sweet! Hold on please tell me we are going to see The Statue of Liberty!?" Wonwoo said in hope. "I promise we will." I said and laughed.

We then started practice. We actully ended up going home eairly. My mom called and said we are going to the airport so we ahd to get the rest of seventeen's stuff. We had to take 2 cars ,but it was pretty fun. On the plane ride it was fun. We all kinda went quiet though when my mom got a face time call. I didn't even know you can face time of a plane.

It looked like she was talking to Mrs.Bartollite. "She didn't come home agian." I heard Mrs.Bartollite say. "What why?" My mom said back worried. "Ah I feel like on day she's going to come home badly hurt. She has already came home hurt before. She over works herself." ____'s mom said. "Aw poor girl. How is ____ by the way?" My mom asked.

"She good. Some stuff has happened latley that arn't good ,but she's good." ____'s mom said. "Ah what she do that was bad?" My mom asked in a interesting tone. I didn't mean to easy drop ,but they were talking about my old best friend almost crush _____. "Ah she got into truble and we had to deal with her and horribal men and boys." Mrs. Bartollite said.

"Ah that's bad." My mom said. "So hows your plane ride?" ____'s mom asked. I then noticed they stoped talking about you. I shook my head and leaned back into my chair and tried to go to sleep.

 

By the time I woke up Joshua was hitting my side. "What?" "Do you have any food im hungary." He said. I pulled some nuts out of my bag and gave them to him. "What time is it?" I asked. "Um....3:24 pm." He said..."We have about 7 hours left." I said annoyed. "Just go back to sleep or watch a movie." Joshua told me. "What are you going to do?" I asked him.

"Hm I was planning on watching Paranormal Activity or The Exorcist." He said and swiped threw his lab top. "Scary movies?" I questioned. "Yeah want to watch with me?" He asked. "Sure why not."

For the rest of the plane ride we watched scary movies. During one of the movies the speakers went on in the plane. Joshua and I and the rest of the plane went quiet and listened to what they had to say.

~Lady's and Men Welcome to The United States of America. We will be arriving in New York in a few minutes.~

Everyone in the plane cheered. Joshua and I High-5ed eachother. "Dood...look." Joshua said and hit me. I looked out the windo with him and noticed the Amazing and beautiful New York skyscrapers. They were all lit up and beautiful. "Wow....I forgot how beautiful it was." I said. "California's skyscrapers are better." Joshua smirked and I pushed him gently.

~Lady's and Men Welcome to Brookland New York. Please shut off your electornics. Thank You for your time. Welcome to THE USA~

I smiled whent he speakers said that. Ah hello oce agian New York. The plane landed as we all exited. I saw so many people at the air port. My mom called someone and asked were she is. "Ok yeah omg I see you! Ok." My mom hung up the phone as we approached a lady.

"It's so nice to see you in person agian!" My mom said and hugged her. "Hello agian Hansol." she smiled at me. I smiled back and gave her a small hug. "Wow so handsom and grown up. SO are you ready to come to the house?" ____'s mom aka Mrs.Bartollite asked as we all nodded.

We all got into a pretty big van and drove off. The ride to their house was full of laughs and talking. The car then stopped at a red light as we all looked around. ___'s mom then pointed at a big building. "See that building right there. _____ works and dances there. " She said and drove off when the light turned green. "Your daughter dances and works there?"

My dad questioned. "Ah yes. She is a profeshanal dancer." ______'s mom said and pulled into a big parking garage. "Were here let's go." Mrs. Bartollite said and got out of the car. "Are you sure you have enough room for all of us?" My mom asked worried. "Just wait till you see what our house looks like. " ____'s mom replied.

We walked into the loby and our mouths droped open. Just then the clerk behind the desk ran up to ____"s mom. "Ah Mrs.Bartollite. We gave you extra stuff for your guests." He said.

____'s mom then smiled and walked to the elevator. She then hit the very top button. We all went to the top and went into their home. Our mouths droped open as ____'s mom chuckled. "Told you we have enough room." She said. I then noticed a little boy and girl messing around with 2 people. "Butler Hans! Play dolls with me!" "Maid Margret I'm hungary!"

"Kids leave the Butler and maid alone." ____'s mom said. "Bulter and Maid!?" Joshua said in perfect English. "Oh so some of you can speak English." ____'s mom said. We all nodded.

"My husband should be home soon and so should _____" She said and sat down. "Well come and make yourselfs comfurtable." We did as she said and picked up a conversashion. Soon her husband came home and he reconized me right aw as we fist pumped. ____'s mom the showed us out rooms and were we would stay. After a while we heard the door open and 7 girls around out ages steped in.

My eyes landed on one of the girls. She had beautiful red hair. A small nose stud and beautful Buleish Grey eyes. Right away I knew it was ____. My mom took in a deep breath. "She so beautiful." She said quietly. Out of know were she said something we didn't expect she would say. "Mom why are there asians in our house?" ____ asked

Her mom tryed explanning but it didn't really work. My mom then offered to intro duce us. ____ nodded and told my mom to go on. She started intoducing us and then got to me "Hansol, S-" ____ then cute her off and said something broke my heart and all of my family and her famil's hearta.

"I Thought his name was Vernon." ____ said

"So you do remember." I said slightly. ___ sighed and and ran up the stairs into her room. Her friend all looked at us and then followed her. My heart was broken I then thought in my mind. *Did you see the way she looked at you Hansol.* It went quiet in the room. We all started some small talk about ___. We then heard a door close.

One of _____'s friends started walking down the stairs. "Jade...is she ok?" ____'s mom asked. "Yeah she's ok...shes just a little unsteady." "Oh ok dear." Jade smiled and walked into the kitchen. The girl named Jade seemed really nice. She reminded me of ___ almost. No wonder why theyre so close. I heard shuffling in the kitchen and noticed Jade making something.

After a few minuted the smell of Pinaples and cocanuts filled out noses and we all looked over. We noticed Jade was making sometype of drink and it smelt really good. "Jade sweethart what are you making. It smells wonderfull." ___'s dad asked. Jade then smiled and looked at all of us. "It's a drink my grandma showed me when I wentback to Sweden for a while."

"Your Swedish?" My mom asked. Jade smiled and nodded then grabed the trey full of drinks. "Do you think you can make it for us sometime?" My little sister asked. Jade looked down at her and smiled with a nod. "You have a pretty eye color." She said and hugged me from shyness. Jade giggled and thanked her. Then went back to____'s room.

We went back to talking and a few minutes later we heard a scream and laugher from up stairs. "Why don't you shove it up your !" "EW! He's comming for you next!" We all heard another scream and more laughter. The door then slamed opened and Jade, _____, and another girl appeared. Just then one of teh girls yelled something we couldn't make out. And Jade,___, and the other girl sprinted down the hall.

Another girl appeared in the door way. She had long blond hair and She was holding something weird in her hands. "Hey ____! Here's your prince charming!" She said with a French accsent then ran down the hall after the 3 girls. Though it looked like she was after ____. We were all smiling looking at them. Just then it looked like she got them cornered. "Come on _____! Kiss it!" "In your dreams! These lips are only kissing Josh Hutcherson!" We all laughed when we heard ___ yell that.

We then heard another scream and more laughing. The thing that was in her hands then flew into the air and landed a few feet from ____. The girl with blond hair then picked it up and started coming closer to ____. "Run for your life ____!" Jade screamed with a laugh.

___ then took of running. Now instead of using the stairs like a regular person she litterly jumped over the stair case onto the ground making her mom's eyes widen in worry. The girl with blond hair ran down the stair case. "COme on ____! KIss it it's your prince charming!" ___ then ran outside were there pool was as the blond haired girl ran after her. Then by saprize _____ jumped right into the pool.

"OK you win!" The blond hair girl said in her French accsent. Jade laughed and went down stairs and to the pool and looked down at ____. Then only to be pulled into the water with her. The rest of ___'s friends came down laughing insianly hard. They all joined ___ in the water. "She still like a kid." I said with a smile. ___'s  mom nodded then looked at me. "You know Hansol. She still has something for you deep down in her heart. She just closed it up because you hurt her." She said.

I looked outide and looked right at _____. "I know."