Your Point of view (Into)

Blood On the Dance Floor

Your Pov

I woke up this morning from hearing laughter down stairs. I wonder if anyone is here. I looked up at the celing while laying down in bed with me still covered in the blankest. I then took a deep breath in and blew out. I removed the covers and got out of bed. The laugher got louder down stairs making me wonder. I streached a little and went into my bathroom.

I undressed myself and hopped into the shower letting the hot water run down my back. After washing up I got out and got changed. I put my hair in a messy bun and threw on some short shorts and a ripped up shirt that was tied back together. I then put on some cargo boots and went into the bathroom to do my make up. I put on some mascara and eyeliner.

I then went back into my room and made my bed. I grabed my phone and some money. Something then cought my eye when I was about to walk out the door. "I forgot I had you" I said to myself and looked at the picture of my old friend Hansol. I sighed and touched the picture. I then lifted up the picture and put it face down and walked out the door.

I heard my parents talking to someone down stairs. I walked down the stairs and went past the living room. I noticed that my parents were face timing. I went past the living room and into the kitchen. I looked in the pantry for a food I was looking for. I then stopped and over heard my parents talking.

"So you all will be here tomarror night?!" My mom said. "Ah yes! We all cant wait to see you!" Another lady said. "Same! We cant wait to see seventeen!" My mom said back. "Seventeen?" I said to myself. "Are you sure you have enough room for all of us to stay?" A man questioned. "I'm sure. Man I bet ____ can't wait to see Han-." I then widened my eyes and said no in my mind.

I interupted my mom and screamed. "MOM! WHO ATE ALL THE OATMEAL!" I heard the man and woman laugh behind the computer. "Sweetheart I think your dad ate it all." My mom chuckled. I rolled my eyes. I didn't find it funny at all. I walked past the living room. "I guess I'll just eat at the studio agian." I said annoyed and walked out the door.

 

I walked down the hall to the elevator. I don't know what my parents are thinking. We can't fit so many people in our house. My parents , little sister and brother and I lived in a pent house in New York City. Yes it was big for a small family like ours ,but it can't hold so many people. Yes my hole dance team has slept over before ,but thats only 6 girls including me which = 7 all together.

This pent house can't hold 13 boys. Yes I knew about Seventeen and I knew Hansol was part of the group. I also knew it was a 13 member group. The elevator then opened and I stepped in. I hit the "Loby" button and the door closed.

Like I was saying. This wasn't going to be good. Tomarror night I was going to be comming home late. Later than I ushally do. I ushally come home around 11 pm. But I was planning on comming home around 1am. The latest I've came home is 4am. There was even one night were I spent the night at the studio because it was so late.

The elevator door then opened and I walked out. I started walking to the BIG front doors of the loby only to be greeted by the desk cleark. "Ah Hello Ms. ___" He said to me. I said hello back. "have a nice dance practice." He said like he always dose. "Thank you." I said and walked out the grand doors.

I then walked down the side walk and called for a Taxi. "Were to." She said boringly. "Delama Dance Studio." I said as she started driving. The ride was quiet like ushally. The Taxi stopped the car and I got out. I Walked up to the building and opened the doors.

I walked inand noticed some of the little girls and boys who took dance lessons here. I smiled at them and hugged some of the ones I knew. I went behind the desk and looked at some papers. The front door then opened and I looked up. My best friend and one of the dancers in my group Jade walked in and smiled at me as I did back.

"What class are you teaching today?" Jade asked me and looked at the papers as well. "Um boys 12-14." I said and scrached my head and looked up. I notice 2 of the boys in the class come in. Our hole dance group tought classes through the day. Our real practice started around 5 or 6 pm and went to 11 pm.

The rest of the boys in my class came and I clapped my hands. "Alright boys ready to go!" I asked "Oh yeah." some of them said. Because I hand 12-14 boys. They can be really funny. Aslo a little dirty ,but they loved me.

I started walking to our dance room. I opened the door and we walked in. The boys got in their lines and I sat down in front and started taking roll.

"Ok Mark," "Here." "Jack, Mason, Nathan, Brice." "Here,Hi,Present,Sup" "Jake,Jude,Sam,Josh,Drake,Jay, and Elijah." "Here, Sup, Drink, Hi Hi, I'm Hungary, Here, Hey." "Sweet your all here!" "Ok so we are going to kinda take a free day. Is there anything you guys want to go over. Or do you want to just free dance."

"OOO Free dance!" "No! lets go over our dance!" "Nah bro we should Free style." "I need to work on my tutting." "Yeah same!" I laughed at all of them. "Ok lets do this I'll play some music and you boys can free style and dance of there. Then the ones who still need help on some things can come over here with me."

"YEAH!!!" They all said. I laughed and went go play some music. I played mu shuffle mix and Internashional Love came on my Chris Brown and they started to dance. I then walked over to the side with 3 boys and started going over how to tut agian.

1 hour past and it was almost time for them to go home or go to their next class. "How many of you are going to a diffrent class after this?" I asked and looked at all of them. "I'm stuck here because of the snow." One of the boys said. "So chances are I'm going to a diffrent class." He said and got his stuff ready. All of them nodded and said they were probaly stuck here as well.

I nodded after a few minutes then let them leave. I tought some more classes and by the time I was done it was time for Soul-7 our dance group to practice. I streached a little and went to the very top floor. Up there was a HUGE dance room were we practiced. Some of my friends who were also part of Soul-7.

We then all got to gether and started practicing. We went threw our dance agian and agian. After a while of going over it. Weall split up and did single dances. By the time we were all done perfecting it. It was about 2am. We all just decided to sleep at the studio. I got up and got some phome mat and a blanket. I layed down and went to sleep same with the others.

 

Your Pov

You woke up the next morning. You rolled of the phome mat and went to go take a shower. When done you went to your bag and got some extra clothing out and changed into it. You then put some make up on and streached. You blowdryed your beautiful red hair then curled it. When your hair was strate it went to your lower back. Thats how long your hair was.

You are a natural red head but died yur hair around a red velvet color with some orange highlights. When done with your hair. You put it up in a high pony tail. You then put on short black shorts. Then your dance partner Mark's Long red sweat shirt that whent down to your knees. It looked like you had no pants on but you did.

You liked the sweat shirt because it reminded you of Hansol a little bit. It saidBrookland New York on it and had preety details on it. You went all the way down stairs with your best friends Jade and Dannie who were also part of Soul-7. You then were greeted by some of the younger girl dancers. Who competed for the younger davishion. Their group was called A-Young. You all smiled and waved at them.

You went into the cafe to go get something to eat. You grabed some breakfest then sat down. "So ____ are we still going to your house to night?" Your best friend Dannie asked. "Yeah we are...though some people also might be there." You replied. "Like who?" Jade asked. "Hm I forgot ,but they're going to be there tonight apparently. I heard my parents talking about it yestersday." You said.

"Well they do know we're all comming right?" Cassie poped in and said with sass. You all laughed. "Yeah they know." You said and finnished your food. "Hey..when do we get pay checks?" Jade asked. "I think today actully." Cassie replied and got a bottle of Green Apple Yogurt. "Ah YES! I was planning on getting some stuff." Dannie replied.

You all finished your food and got ready to teach your classes for today. You and Brooke got paired up to teach a big class of little girls the basic of dance. While Jade and Leanna had to teach little boys the basic of dance.

It was a long day. You guys were finnishing up. It was about 11:30 pm. You had to clean up the studio so by the time you would be done with that it will be 12 pm. You all were washing the floors and cleaning the mirrors. When done you all went to the lobby and got your pay cheacks. It was $900 each. No bad. You all walked out and got into Cassie's car that was parked across the street.

"Ash Cassie why does it smell like smoke in here?!" Bow asked. "Sorry girls. My ma smokes and used my car yesterday." Cassie said. "Why didn't your mom use hers?" Brooke asked. " got the thing towed." Cassie said annoyed. "How? and you call your mom a ?" You said. "Everyone calls their mom a once in a while. She was being an and thought it would be fun to speed when drunk." Cassie said.

"OMG seriously!?" Dannie said amazed "Yeah stupid right!" Cassie said with a chuckled. Leanna who was sitting in the passenger seat then the radio. The song "Life Style" Came on and we all started laughing and rapping along with it. By the time the song was over we were at my familys pent house. You have to say your family was rich. Your mom was a doctor and your dad was a lawyer. Not only that but you had a maide and a butler.

You all walked into the loby of the pent house. Only to be greeted by the desk clerk again. You all then went to the elevator and pressed the top floor were your family lived. While in the elevatorit was quiet the only thing that can be heard is the music. You were all trying not to laugh with the music it was playing

 

~Don't worry....about a thang....couse every little thang...is ganna be alright.~

You were all smiling. You then got to your flo. The elevator door opened and all you heard was laughing. It was really loud. You then walked to your door and heard it comming from in there. You heard your parents talking with some other adults and some boys. You started feeling your pockets and got out the key card. You then swipped it. The light turned green and the door unlocked. You opened the door and you all walked in. The laughed stopped and all eyes were on you girls.

 

Your Familys Pent House

 

You all walked in and the laughing stoped. Everyone in the room looked at you girls. Your eyes widened a little when you spotted something. More like someone. You saw Hansol. He looked a little diffrent from the last time you saw him. His hair was longer. He looked so handsom. I broke your heart seeing him. Your eyes got a little watery ,but you shook your head then looked up and put on strait face. You then thought it would be best to be a little rude and show them you've changed.

"Mom....why are there asians in our house." You said with an annoyed tone. Your parents eyes widened. "H-Hony don't you rember?" Your mom questioned. "Rember what?" You said and looked her right in the eyes. "You know Seventeen" Your dad said in hope. "Seventeen?" Jade questioned. "Your old friend became a kpop star and beacme part of Seventeen."  Hansol's mom said hopefully.

You made a weird face. Then blew your bangs out of your eyes. You then put a pissy face on and looked your parents in the eyes. "Who the are they and why are they here!" You said in a mad way. "_____! Lanuage." Your mom said. "What it's not like they can understand me." You said with a smirk. The rest of your dance group started laughing.

"Let me introduce them to you at least." Hansol's mom said sadly. Worry grew in your eyes. You noded slightly.  "Ok This is Wonwoo, Seokmin, Jihun, Sooyoung, Joshua, Hansol, Seun-" You then cute her off and suprized all of them.

"...I Thought his name was Vernon."