The Truth

Don't Cry

SOPA

 

For the past week, I've been suffering with all the X.DOLL Plan. Yeah, I'm scared. If they find out I'm the ulzzang everyone's searching for, of course Seunggi is going to do anything to make me look bad and drop my popularity! I do want to be first and I don't because of her! I know I'm such a weak girl but I'm trying to build my confidence and braveness at this moment. Maybe I should just give up and tell them the truth...yeah, let's do that!

 

If I reveal myself to them that I'm X.DOLL, will Chanyeol like me then? Ani...he said it himself that he doesn't like X.DOLL much...eottokae?

 

Lately, I've been using Kpop to distract me from all the students. And I guess you could say I'm an expert now~Last night I had a nightmare about all the people hunting me down~

 

So scary...I should just confront to everyone at lunch time~

 

During Lunch

 

Aishh...

 

I almsot dropped my lunch tray when a jerk just bumped into me. He didn't even bother to turn around and apologize! I ate with Aaliyah and Jade at our usual lunch table. Aaliyah and Jade are the only ones who know that I'm X.DOLL and I'm now a Kpopper/fangirl. Whatever you call those people who like Kpop~I told them that after I'm done with my lunch, I'm going to make an announce about me being X.DOLL and now that I'm a...fan of Kpop. Jade thought it was a great idea, but not about me being X.DOLL because of Seunggi. I told her that I'm trying to be brave and go up against whatever Seunggi and her clique has for me. I am scared but I'll be sure to kick her off because of what she did to me in middle school.

 

When we were still in middle school, she revealed an embarassing fact about me that wans't even true when I was going to confess to my crush. He got disgusted and rejected me right away before I could even confess. She stole everything away from me. Even the person I had secretly loved for the past 2 years. He broke up with her because she was all about some other guys. Seunggi and I liked the same guy but she won because she was prettier than me. I wasn't that pretty in middle school because I had monolids but I soon went through surgery for double eyelids as a birthday gift from omma~I also had my nose fixed in my first year of highschool. This time, I'll be sure to ste--

 

"Yah, Kimhee-ah!" Baekhyun caught me attention. "Can Chanyeol and I sit here?"

 

Chanyeol? Sit with me?

 

I dozed off.

 

"Kimhee-ssi," Chanyeol waved his hand infront of my face. "Kimhee-ssi? Baekhyun asked if he and I can sit with you and your chingus. Can we?"

 

Oh yeah, I forgot Aaliyah and Jade were still here...

 

"Uh...yeah!" I answered getting back to reality. "Of course you can sit with me and my chingus!"

 

"Oh my gosh," Aaliyah covered . "I can't believe EXO is sitting with us!"

 

"Yeah yeah," Jade continued munching on her lunch. 

 

Jade hates Kpop. She's originally from the United States like Aaliyah and I (we all moved here in elementary) but her parents moved here because of work which caused her to learn Korean and its traditions. Aaliyah and I didn't need much studying with Korean and its traditions like Jade. Aaliyah like Kpop so why wouldn't you want to learn about Korea and the language? I'm half Korean so I know the language. I hate history though. I only like their traditional Hanboks~Ha...Aaliyah moved here on her own will because her grandma lives here. I moved here with my family because we think it's better here (from what my mom says)~

 

Chanyeol sat next to my left while Baekhyun sat in between me and Aaliyah to my right. All eyes were at me.

 

"Gwenchanna," Baekhyun whispered in my ears sending shivers down the back of my spine.

 

"Just don't turn around," Chanyeol whispered in my other ear.

 

Oh my gosh. Daebak daebak. Are they really whispering into my ears? This can't be true.

 

"Mmm..." I nodd my head.

 

I stood up, walking towards the trash can to throw my access food off my tray and putted it away. Seunggi and her clique glared at me while I walked passed them.

 

I'm ready. Let's do this, Kimhee-ah.

 

I went up the lunch table where Aaliyah, Jade, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and I sat at. They looked up at me. 2 were full of excitement and the other 2 were confused.

 

"Yaedeula!" I exclaimed loudly. "I have something to confess. Well, actually two."

 

"Of course," a male student said. "Go ahead, we don't care!"

 

I gave him my death stare. "You don't even know what I'm going to say. It's good ones." I winked at him.

 

Yeah, I have haters because that student's a fan of Seunggi and asked her out multiple times but Seunggi kept rejecting him.

 

"I...I'm..." I stutterd. I'm scared. I looked at Jade.

 

"Just say that you're a fan of Kpop because save the best for last..!" Jade whispered. 

 

I nodded. "I'm now a fan of Kpop...!" I yelled.\

 

"Oooh!" They all smiled.

 

"Who's your favorite group?" One asked.

 

"EXO," I answered.

 

"Bias? Please rank them!" I suppose she's a fan.

 

"Uhh...Cha---" A student cutted me off before I could finish.

 

"Ayy, Chanyeol's first right?"

 

"Ani, Baekhyun is," I smiled at Baekhyun.

 

"What place is Chanyeol ranked at then?" A male student asked.

 

"Third place. He's third place." I feel like I'm being interveiwed right now.

 

"Then who's second place?" Someone shouted.

 

"Tao," I answered. "Now let's get back to what I was saying!"

 

Everyone stopped talking in that moment. Everything and everyone is so quiet it scares me but at least they're showing me that they're paying attention.

 

"Now that I'm a fan of Kpop which is one out of my two confessions I'm going to make, I'll tell you my last one." I took a deep breath. "I...I'm X.DOLL, the ulzzang you're all looking for."

 

Hey Dolls,

did you guys finish school yet? I finished mine last friday. Ours was a half day^^ What are you guys going to do this summer? I'm just gonna stay indside my house becuz I don't wanna get any tanner than I am now. But I'll go out ince in a while~I hope you enjoy your summer (and reading my fanfic)~!

 

XOXO,

Choi_68