Coex Mall, Seoul

Don't Cry

A week later

 

I was made fun of, people saying, "Ha! You just want to be X.DOLL because she's prettier than you! You can't push Seunggi down just by doing that, only the real X.DOLL can!"

 

I stopped going to our meetings about the plan of X.DOLL with Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Taeyeon and Sunny, being an ulzzang as X.DOLL and I didn't practice with Baekhyun much for the talent show which is comping up in one week.

 

Ugh...at least I can go out publicly now...who cares, yeah I'm X.DOLL but they don't believe me. Am I really that pretty with makeup on? Should I wear makeup more often? I'll just go out shopping and by me goods to eat.

 

I wore a strappless pastel dress that went down to my knees and wore a denim jacket over with a pair of white wedges. 

 

"Omma!" I yelled standing at the door. "I'm going out! And I won't forget to buy both of us bubble tea!"

 

"Ne!" Omma answerd from the kitchen. "Be safe and watch out for suspicious strangers!"

 

I walked out the door and towards my new car appa got me just a few days ago. It's so smooth and shiny as the color was black. I started the engine and drove to the Coex Mall. On the way, I thought about what I should by.

 

Hmm...I should by some beautiful dresses and shoes for omma and handsome suits and shoes for appa. I should also buy myself some new clothings as well for shoes. These white wedges are the only shoes I can fit my feet in. 

 

I stopped at a red light while listening to 3.6.5 by EXO-K. Without knowing and seeing, EXO's van has also stopped at the red light right next to my car. Baekhyun looked out the window and saw me in my car.

 

"Oh!" Baekhyun leaned closer to the window ans squinted his eyes. "Chanyeol, that's Kimhee-ah!"

 

"Mueos?!" Chanyeol answered angrily waking up from his sleep.

 

"Mianhae," Baekhyun said.

 

"Kim who???" D.O and Kai asked.

 

"Ani..." Chanyeol told Baekhyun going back to sleep. "That isn't her. Look, she dresses better than our Kimhee does, has a really good looking car, and she's also wearing makeup! Kimhee doesn't wear that much makeup on."

 

"Aishh..." Baekhyun muttured. "I'm sure that's her..."

 

"Chanyeol and Baekhyun," D.O asked. "Want to go to the Coex Mall? We're heading that way too. We could enjoy eating yummy food..."

 

"Let's also eat chicken!" Kai whined.

 

Coex Mall

 

I stepped out of my car after I had found a parking space for it and walked towards the closest door leading inside and into the mall. I haven't been here since forever~

 

At the same time, EXO has also arrived in the parking lot. Each of the EXO members wore their own sunglasses adn face masks they've brought so they won't be able to be seen by fans and paparazi. They also won't be found out easily because it's not just only 12 (author: yeah baby, I'm putting OT12 in here) of them who'll be wearing face masks and sunglasses. Other people are wearing them too but it isn't a must. People have their own reasons wearing them. I always bring a face mask with me just in case something happens.

 

I noticed SM Entertainment has added more Kpop merchendise and stores here. I bumped into D.O and Kai in the elevator. We were the only ones in it.

 

"Isn't that the girl Baekhyun and Chanyeol was talking about in the car on the way here, Kai?" D.O whispered.

 

"I think so," Kai answered. "I'll ask her."

 

I looked up while Kai was slowly walking to me.

 

Heol, Kai and D.O? Here? Wae? Why is Kai walking towards me? What do I have to do with them? Daebak, who else is here with them? Omo, are they here to look for X.DOLL? I gave up on being an ulzzang long ago~

 

"Annyeong," Kai suddenly bowed removing his sunglasse and face mask. "I'm Kai from EXO-K. I have a question to ask you."

 

"N-Ne...?" I answered.

 

"Kai-ah," D.O said chuckling. "I think you're creeping her out."

 

"Mianhae," Kai looked into my eyes. "But do you know Baekhyun and Chanyeol?'

 

Why is my heart beating so fast? Well of course it should because there's Kai right infront of me asking me a question!

 

"N-ne?" I wasn't sure what he had asked me. I could only hear my heart beat faster and faster as Kai only came closer.

 

Kai repeated slowly, "Do you know Baekhyun and Chanyeol?"

 

Before Kai could hear my answer, I had already ran out of the elevator as soon as the door had opened.

 

"Yah!" Kai yelled. "Jjangkaman (wait a minute)!"

 

Both D.O and Kai was running after me into a store. I ran into a store full of clothings and lost them. I quickly grabbed an outfit that I liked at first sight and quickly walked into one of the open changing rooms. I putted on the outfit and my face mask and paid the lady at the counter for the outfit.

 

I don't think they'll reconize me with an oversized white t-shirt and a short plaid skirt on with my face mask on right? I don't think I'm going to have such a great time like I thought it would be~

 

I went to buy myself bubble tea as I bumped into Sehun alone.

 

"What can I get for you?" The lady at the counter said.

 

Sehun was next to me ordering. I looked at him. I quickly turned around when he looked at me.

 

"Uh..uh." I answered. "Two bubble tea please. One coconut and the other wil be strawberry."

 

"Thank you," Sehun and I both thanked the ladies at the counter at the same time.

 

Sehun had 5 bubble tea on his tray. I tried to act normal and walked to an empty table. I wanted to get a rest from all that running and walking in the mall.

 

"Yaedeula," Sehun said smiling. "I saw a pretty girl ordering bubble tea just a few minutes ago. She's that one over there with and oversized white t-shirt and a short plaid skirt on, sipping on her coconut flavor bubble tea with the strawberry flavored one is next to her."

 

"Yah, Sehun," Suho asked. "You like her?"

 

Sehun nodded. "Well you can't," Suho lightly smacked Sehun's head.

 

"Ow~!" Sehun cried.

 

I can hear them from 2 tables away~At least it's good to know that Sehun likes me. Just then, Kai and D.O came back with a bag full of chicken. I quickly looked down continuing to sip on my bubble tea while saving the strawberry flavored one for omma. I got up for the trash can as Suho aslo got up to throw his cup of bubble tea. As I made my way out of the store, Suho asked Sehun, "Do you know her? The one you were talking about."

 

"Ani..." Sehun answered. 

 

"Baekhyun and I will go out and come back to get you guys after we've put our bags into the van." Chanyeol answered taking their bags.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun walked towards the parking as I did too. Baekhyun noticed that I had dropped my friendship ring that Aaliyah, Jamie and I had bought together and made a promise with it. 

 

"Chanyeol," Baekhyun said holding up my ring. "That girl over there dropped her ring."

 

"Here," Chanyeol said taking the ring from Baekhyun. "I'll give it to her. You'll put the bags in the van and come after me, understand?"

 

"Ne," Baekhyun took the bags and headed for the van as Chanyeol went after me.

 

Who's behind me? What did I do to them? Is it Kai and D.O again? Who is it?? Should I just scream for helo? Eottokaji?

 

I began to walk faster and faster as I became more scared. As I got to my car, Iquickly pulled out my key. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I screamed for my life.

 

 

 

Hey Dolls,

I felt like doing double update^^ I cant do another update right now becasue I hafta eat at any moment now~but I'll update as much as I can in this short amount of time and post it even if I don't finish it :)

I hope you've enjoyed reading my fanfic and please look forward to more~I'm not a good story typer/writer but at least you guys can enjoy it <3

 

XOXO,

Choi_68