X.DOLL Plan

Don't Cry

X.DOLL Plan

 

Girls Generation left a while later leaving Sunny and Taeyeon behind with their excitment and curiousty.

 

"Chanyeol-ah," Baekhyun asked with aegyeo. "Please tell us more about X.DOLL! I wanna help find her in SOPA too! Don't you want to find her, hyung?"

 

"Ahh...!" Chanyeol answered blankly. "I'm interested in her but if she wants to hide her true identity and doesn't want to reveal herself to others, maybe we shouldn't go looking after her...but if we ever find X.DOLL, let's all promise each other that we'll tell each other first."

 

"We could become friends with her!" Seohyun added. "It would be awesome if she was here..."

 

Meuos? I better be cautious what I talk and act like around people now! I don't want to be hate on by Seunggi and her clique! Why do I have to listen to their conversation? But, it's a good thing because I get to know what they think of me, what they're planning to do about me, and more about me...kekeke...

 

"U-uh, what do you guys think about X.DOLL?" I chimed in.

 

"Hmm," Baekhyun answered. "I would love to be friends and then possibly date."

 

"Ooh, so how long have you liked her?" Sunny asked full of excitement.

 

"Ani-ah!" Baekhyun denied. "I was just joking around! I like someone else!" 

 

"Ayy, so who's the one who captured my little dongsaeng's heart?" Taeyeon asked in curiousty.

 

"I won't tell," he looked away.

 

"Uh, what about you, Chanyeol?" I asked.

 

"Well, she has the looks but I want to meet her in real life to see how she's like," Chanyeol bravely answered. "I like girls who has talent, not just looks and who has interest in music."

 

Heheheh. you talking about me right now Chanyeol-ssi? I am X.DOLL after all. (lol)~~~

 

"We should start gathering information about her on the internet, friends, family, relatives, neighbors, students, and anyone who knows about X.DOLL." Sunny insisted. "Even if what they know is very little, everyone's story is defferent."

 

"So when should we start gathering information to find X.DOLL?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Starting tommorrow," Chanyeol looked at me. "Come here right after school. Taeyeon and Sunny, get the same ride and come here. Baekhyun, Kimhee and I will ride on the bus if possible together and arrive here. If it doens't work on the bus, the subway, train or our manager will take us here."

 

"Good idea!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

 

"But we must keep this a secret from the others," Taeyeon suggested. "Because others might take what we got and might possibly find her sooner!"

 

"Ne!" We all cheered.

 

 

Annyeong,

updated 2 chapters in 1 day!^^ Huehue~~~I updated this chapter on my unni's latop...and the other ones were all on my phone~Honestly, I think I shouldnt do this fanfic based on my life, I'll just add events in it into this story and tell you what ones was real in my author "space" (like right now where your reading...)~~~~~~I'm currently obbsessed with (down there...)

SEVENTEEN(세븐틴) _ Adore U(아낀다)~~~!!!! Who's the cute short one? How tall is he (kekeke)? Imma have to do some researching~I hope you enjoyed knowing about their plan of X.DOLL and being included in their conversations (:

XOXO,

Choi_68