Us

That Gray Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday late afternoon, a perfect time to walk near the shore. Families start gathering for a feast, children go play around all they want and lovers go walk hand in hand feeling the love within each other. 

 

"Taeyeon-ah! The sun is setting let's go take a walk, I know a place with a better view." a man in white shirt and hawaiian shorts approached Taeyeon. 

 

"No. I'll stay here."

 

"Come on you look amazing. Besides, I'd like to see eyes falling out of their sockets from jealousy."

 

"So you want me exposed to those sick erted s?"

 

"Just kidding. Love you. Come on just for a walk." the guy replied with a wink.

 

"Fine but how about Jinrin?"

 

"Let her play there with other kids, you know, socialize."

 

"She might be lost.." Taeyeon said worried about her chilld.

 

"Umma you can go with appa. I won't be going anywhere! Besides, I know you're already tired. Hihi!"

 

"Are you sure baby?"

 

"Aye aye!" the girl responded happily to her umma.

 

"Behave properly then ok? Bye sweetie." Taeyeon said still worried before walking with him near the shore.

 

 

 

They walked close to each other while admiring the gorgeous sunset. 

 

 

 

They talked and talked as if no one's around them. Even the ajummas passing by them would whisper how cute they look together. They'd just look at each other and feel shy as soon as the ajummas left.

 

"We are that compatible Taeyeon"

 

"Yeah I know"

 

And both laughed still clinging to each other.

 

It's already dark and the night lights are impressive. Stores, restaurants and bars seems busier than it was in the afternoon. Loud banging music can be heard in almost every place in the island and people cheerfully enjoy dancing freely.

 

 

"Taeyeon-ah I have something to tell you.." he said suddenly out of the blue facing the confused Taeyeon, she has no idea what he's about to say.

 

"Why? Are there any problems? You can discuss it with me." Taeyeon looked deeply into his eyes as if she can see what's inside his mind.

 

"I'm sorry for not telling you earlier.." unsure of it, with both cold hands, he held Taeyeon's face.

 

"What is it? You're making me nervous." Taeyeon asked impatiently, still bothered. It's like he wanted to tell her about someone who just died from an accident.

 

"umm................I...."

 

 

"Hey it's okay! Just say it and I'll understand. You've faced a lot of problems already and I know for sure It will be just fine. Is it because you don't love me anymore?" Taeyeon furrowed her brows as she looked intently at him..

 

 

"No of course not...........

 

 

 

 

..it's because.................. I'm finally opening an art gallery!!!!!" the guy yelled surprising Taeyeon. 

 

 

 

"You're kidding!?? Junsu that's oh my gosh!! that's very amazing!! Congratulations! I love you!!"

 

 

"Yeah babe I am amazing!"

 

 

"Hey! That took the hell out of me!! You should have just told me directly! But gosh.... congrats my baby! That's a real big gift from all the effort and hardwork you've put in!" Taeyeon complained but then hugged him knowing how long he'd been waiting for this to finally happen.

 

 

"Ahaha! You're that astonished." he hugged her even tighter and lifted her in the air going full 360.

 

 

"Are you kidding? Of course I am! How could I not be!?" Taeyeon can't hide her happiness. She knows how hard it has been for him for the past years. There was once a time when he asked her for help but then gave up immediately, she just can't ruin his works and burden him further more.

 

 

Just then, she saw someone standing from her peripheral view. There might be a lot of people around but his figure just caught her eyes and suddenly felt her heart clenching inside her chest. 

 

 

Taeyeon felt weak and have no idea why she felt it, not until she withdraw herself from his hug and looked at that person.

 

 

She wasn't expecting anything big to happen that exact day. She felt like it's a normal day and a day she'd totally en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter