Nobody

That Gray Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Those memories kept playing backwards whenever I try to remember and even forget all of it. It's too painful for me everyday. 

 

>>1st day of classes-10 years ago<<

 

 

As I walked inside the room, everybody's busy talking with each other not bothering about me entering the room.That doesn't matter, we all know each other anyways except that I saw a figure not far beside me and that's when I thought, he's a transferee. I didn't look at his face directly, but just the body structure I know he's a stranger. 

 

 

 

Our professor finally entered the room and she told me to occupy the vacant seat near the front row. While doing so, my classmates started telling our professor about the new classmates that we have. So there's actually two of them.

 

 

"Ma'am we have two transferees!"

 

"It's Baekhyun and Minah!"

 

"Ok then! Let's have an introduction first starting from you Taemin unto the last person. So all of you can introduce yourself. Ok now start!" our professor told us as she sat on her chair comfortably.

 

 

Taemin started introducing himself adding some silly words making it funny and so does the others. Well that's not really funny for me. 

 

 

It's my turn already after about 14 of them and everybody kept quiet.

 

"Hi I'm Kim Taeyeon." I said flatly.

 

As expected, I'd just make an awkward aura around here but they don't care because I'm always like this. They'd just ignore me and that doesn't really bother me, in short, I'm used to it. But that doesn't mean I'm a loner my entire life, I too have  friends. I'm just not into 'fun'. If I do so, I'd be so weird and way too funny to look at. But I admit it, sometimes I feel so sad and lonely for some unknown reasons.

 

Everyone's really happy and hilarious. If they'd be smiling, I'll have this poker face. If they'd be laughing, I'd be smiling. And if everyone's gone crazy from laughing, I'd be just simply laughing..... a bit? Well it's normal.

 

 

"Hi everyone!"

 

As soon as I heard a not-so-unfamiliar voice, for the first time out of curiosity, I automatically turned my head to look at my back.

 

There he is, looking so excited and happy enjoying his first day with us. 

 

 

"I'm Baekhyun. I studied from Jongdae University last school year. I decided to study here for I wanna have a different experience than I used to and find another circle of friends. I actually have met some of you here years ago at a review session here in your school. Nice meeting you and some of you again! Please take care of me."

 

Review center?.....

 

 

"Ooohh!" some were amazed just as I am.

 

 

I remember now, he's that lonely-looking kid who doesn't really look friendly that I don't care about that much. He's a lot different from back then. Weird but I can't remember his face clearly. But I know he's the only guy from other school and we're only at 6th grade by that time. I truly didn't care about others.. pfft.. what a bad Taeyeon. Ahaha!

 

 

After introducing himself, we had this thing that I can't somewhat explain. Is it sparks?... wowow  take it easy that's way too cheesy.... ewwww. It happened when he was about to sit on his chair, we had an eye contact. I gulped an invinsible lump in my throat and there's a sudden change on his expression. I can't identify his reaction. It didn't last that long as I immediately broke my gaze from him and unintentionally looked at that person beside him.

 

 

as expected, he'd definitely be seated beside Suzy.

 

 

 

I just shrugged it all off and focused on what the professor is talking about... (happy life of me) 

.

.

.

Weeks long passed and I haven't  had any conversation with him. I'm not that eagered to talk to him but I can't deny the fact that I'm really bothered all these time as I grew curious about him.

 

Well then, why would he even bother talking me if I look simple, ordinary and unusual. Maybe his ideal woman is fragile looking, fun to be with, skinny, and most probably PRETTY. That's a hell of a joke for me, I'm the farthest when it comes to that description.

 

 

 

Just that I noticed, everytime we bump into each other (not literally bumped like boom) we'd have this unexplainable eye contact. I can't understand but he kept doing that and most probably me. It's as if he's telling me about his presence like 'Hey! there's a Baekhyun existing in your world. Hellowww!'. Not that I'm assuming but I can see that it really is the truth. I'm not blind you know that. But hey it's a friendly gesture do not misunderstand. Well at least I think so.

.

.

.

Months have passed, still the same but not exactly. However, faith can just be so terrible for us. Seating arrangement were changed for us by our professor and you know what? Everytime I was placed at the back, he would be assigned at the front. When I'll be at the far end, he would be at the other end and etc. And you know what's the worst thing? He's really destined with that Suzy girl! Seating arrangement would be picked randomly and still.. they may not be seating right next to each other, they'll be seated near each other. And what's worst... almost all of my classmates call them a couple. They kept on denying it saying they're only friends but by just the look of them together......

 

 

seriously? You're joking right?

 

 

Another thing is, whenever we had a group activity, how can my seat be such a bad luck that even 33 of us counting from 1 to 5 repeatedly to form a group he would be in group 1 and I in group 5.. seriously?!

 

I don't know why I'm so desperate.. I just don't know it myself. I wanted to be friends with him ok? Really Taeyeon, since when in the world?

 

This is not what I used to be. It's not like we've talked with each other. Well its a zero for that. We umm... actually haven't talked with each other even once, like he and Suzy were the only ones I haven't talked to. I'm not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter