Nothing Like Us

Bleu et Rouge (Jikook Short Fics)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! So this is the sequel of "Drifting". Sorry for the angsty cliffhanger~ Circumstances just made me update it like that. Lol, enjoy? 

 

 

Jungkook stepped out and walked away. But he had reasons. Reasons that are conceived by the mistakes that he have made.

And Jimin as an emotional person, without a doubt became teary eyed in the car. How could you do this to me?


A part of him wants to let go and shift to the drivers seat to drive his way back home. And the other part of him wants to run to Jungkook and cry his lungs out.
They are at their marrying age already in which they are supposed to be mature enough to settle things and try to fix problems. And Jimin thought of that. He can't just allow Jungkook's sudden rude actions weaken his strong heart.
There is a need for Jimin to make a stand for his relationship. He can't just leave me like this. Whatever his problem is, I need to know.
The latter stepped out of the car and brisk walked toward his boyfriend. 
"What the is wrong with you?!" He fumed as a few people who are also waiting for the bus looked at him. 
The younger of the two bit his lip in embarrassment and faced Jimin.
"Jimin. Just go home. Don't make a scandal here."

"Uhm, let me look for the s I give-oh wait, I have none!"

Jungkook lost control of himself and raises his voice at the older before him.
"Then leave me alone!"

Oh. Jimin thought.

"It seems like Jungkook is so big now. So independent now. Jungkook can live without his boyfriend whom he said he love the most!" Jimin's blood is boiling and his heart is constricting. If you would look at him, there are still remaining calmness in his appearance. Yet his insides are in utter chaos. Jungkook never yelled at him like this ever in their six years of relationship. 
Too much anger drained energy from Jimin until he melted into a weeping mess. None of that softened Jungkook's expression even if Jimin looked like a crying little kid who just witnessed his parents killed. 
"What have I done wrong, jagi?" Jimin's shaking and cracking voice lingered in the other's ear. While tiny shaking hands are currently gripping on the hem of Jungkook's jacket.

The latter could not budge. Seeing Jimin like this is destroying his soul. But he insists that he has to go and leave Jimin.
"It's... it's not you. It's me." Jungkook heaved after speaking in his deepest voice.

 

 

 

 

[Jungkook's Point of View ]

 

 

Jimin hyung and I have been arguing more lately about work. We barely even see each other. I always try to go home as early as I can so that I would have time with him. But it always turns out me eating, watching television and sleeping all alone till twelve midnight where Jimin hyung arrives from his work. I've noticed that he has become obsessed with working that is why he always does overtime in the office. It made me mad, honestly. He should at least take a break once in a while. His obsession with work elevated my concerns.
And I end up nagging about him being a workaholic that lead us both to seething in anger in the middle of the night. He apologized eventually and told me he'll make it up to me. Unfortunately, his promises never happened. 
It depressed me so bad, because it seems to me that his work is more important to him.

Hoseok, my co-worker, payed attention to the stress in my face. And all the negative aura that I've been emitting to the office. 
I tried to avoid his nosiness but it didn't last long, he still found out the reason why I was depressed. I kinda regretted that I told him everything. Now he is batting an eye on my boyfriend who is surely oblivious that I'm back stabbing him. 
"Jimin is the only one to blame. Don't feel bad about yourself. It's him who's frail in taking care of your relationship. "
Hoseok somehow convinced me. 
Maybe it was a good thing that I had him for a friend because he was there when Jimin wasn't. He comforted me and made me happy while Jimin couldn't. He kind of filled in Jimin's place. 
I enjoyed texting with Hoseok too. He really is nice and funny. He livens up everything with just a bright smile.
But my friendly relationship with him changed after this one incident in my personal office. He stepped inside the office, the moment I was crying because I fought with Jimin again through phonecall. Hoseok's face darkened once again at the sight of my bloodshot eyes.
"You were fighting again, weren't you?"

As usual, I told him what happened. He is the only one I can vent my stong emotions to. But this time he didn't just hug me, he pulled me up from my seat and sealed his lips with mine. "I'll make you feel good and loved. Since all Jimin can do is make you cry." He breathed onto my neck full of marks.
I know it's wrong to like the feeling but I needed it. I needed affection and attention. And he gave it to me while Jimin hyung couldn't. Because he's too engrossed in his office work.

 

Since then, we were secretly making out in my office. In there, a lot of things happened between us. Libido drove us to have , everyday. Sometimes he was just giving me amazing blows that I never got from my boyfriend.

I was so entertained, I forgot I'm already cheating on my love. I felt like burning in hell because -this is so wrong. Hoseok denies it and tells me that I deserve to be loved and chosen over work.
So I kept this affair with him. We went out on dates, made out in his condo or in my condo that I share with Jimin. He even brought me to his parent's house. 
He's making me really happy.

 

Albeit Jimin is very busy with his career, he never lessened his affection to me. The problem is just time. He didn't have time for me that is why he can't even touch me. And I missed that touch. 
Now his boss just told him to have an incentive trip to Paris for a week. Which caused his lips to draw back to his ears. It was the perfect opportunity for us to spend time for each other.
We flew to Paris. It's a beautiful place, the city of love. I was so relieved, because he made love to me on our first night there. But I was worried about what Hoseok would feel about it. However, he once told me that being the side is fine with him, that is, if I make sure to have time for him too.

 

On the second day of our trip, Jimin and I drove to different places in Paris and stopped by the most sophisticated restaurants there. By that time, Hoseok bothered me all of a sudden. He kept on texting me like, "I miss you already. At least don't ignore me on text." It was a good thing Jimin isn't a control freak that takes his partner's phone and inspects it.

 

We also have taken a lot of selfies together. We had a really good time if I could say so myself. But on the third day, and the fourth, and the next, until we went home to Seoul. He became distant. He was drifting away from me as I was drifting away from him. Would I even ask? I know the answer. He was only returning all of my cold treatments to him. And it's all my fault. Now I am missing him more than before, I am missing his love.

 

"Then break up with him and leave with me. " Hoseok said to me with sparkling eyes. 
No. I can't do that. I've been with Jimin for six years. I cannot just dump those years in the trash. I thought as realizations hit me hard. I shouldn't have cheated on him in the first place. Hoseok was only my entertainment, my personal hoe. But I do not feel any love when I think of him. It's more of lust. I just liked(with a clear -ed) ing him. And I like making love to Jimin. ing and making love are two very different things.

I just feel so guilty for betraying my love. It all started when we were in Paris. When he confessed to me that he was always working so that he could earn more money and buy our dream villa. He was thinking of us all along and yet I misinterpreted it. How dumb I am.
I wish I could just kill myself this instant. He doesn't deserve this. He have been through ten relationships, each of those ended because of betrayal. I'm his eleventh and he thought I'll be his last one, because he trusted me that I would never wrong him.
So I decided to stop this affair of mine, also my relationship with Jimin. Firstly, I don't love Hoseok. And second, Jimin is too good for me. He deserve someone better, someone who would never be unfaithful to him and who would love him forever. And that's not me, I may love him forever but I cheated on him.

It is the biggest mistake I have ever made in my life.

 

 

In the bar, I sang a song that I could really relate to. Since Jimin is smart, he sensed there was something with my song.
I didn't wanna leave him that night. I wanted to slam him onto my chest and wrap my arms around him. I wanted to say sorry for all I've done and kiss all the pain away. But I cannot man up, like how I did when I confessed to him. I was weak right from the time I betrayed him and until now.
I don't have a face to show and I feel ashamed of myself. 
I am the worst. I should suffer forever. And Jimin should move on with his life.

 

 

 

 

[Jimin's Point of View]

I knew it! Jungkook doesn't love me anymore, I am no longer of use to him. He's got somebody else in his heart now that's why he left me just like that. Maybe it's that "Hobi" he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter