Room Mate

Bleu et Rouge (Jikook Short Fics)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin enters room 9597. An empty room with two beds, two study tables and two closets welcomed the young man. But he found it nice and cozy. It sure is exciting to enter college. He put down his things then began to wipe everything with a clean cloth before placing his stuff and clothes. Then he fixed his bed before plopping down and letting out a deep breath.

 

He quickly got homesick. He missed his parents and his younger brother. After thinking about his younger brother, a sudden curiosity came into his mind.

"I wonder who my roommate is?"

 

Is his roommate a fat gamer guy? A goth? A jock? A flower boy? A band vocalist? A geek? A nerd? He can't wait to make friends already.

 

His questions are soon answered when the roommate he have been waiting for opens the door and steps in.

Jimin sat bolt upright, flashing a bright smile at the newcomer.

 

"A nerd." Jimin thought.

 

The guy bowed and showed no expression of happiness towards Jimin. Because of that, the latter remained sitting while watching the guy clean up and arrange his stuff.

Jimin's right eyebrow turned up when the other's bed was filled with red.

 

"So, you're favorite color is red." Jimin started a conversation. He mentally slapped himself for such a stupid approach. But the guy only looked at him for a couple of seconds before walking straight to his own study table and opens a book.

Jimin stood up and slowly walked towards the guy.

 

Jimin glanced at the book. "Nice dictionary~"

 

"It's a thesaurus." The guy finally spoke his mind.

 

"Oh! My bad. Sorry~" Jimin scratched his head in embarrassment and yet he was ignored once again.

 

Jimin bit his lip. "I'm Park Jimin, 19, from class Fine Arts-102. How about you?" He badly wanted to be friends with this nerd(cute) guy.

The boy then faced Jimin and adjusted his reading glasses. "Jeon Jungkook. 17, Legal Studies-101." He said coldly like a businessman introducing himself to another.

 

Jimin was amazed." Wow so you're accelerated? And a law student? You must be very smart! Nice to meet you. You really look smart. I really thought I'd have a fat gamer roommate. Hehe, But, you're cool~ Let's be friends!"

 

Jungkook silently grunts as his eyebrows twitch in annoyance.

"Let me get this straight. I don't have any plans of making friends. I don't need friends. I can handle myself. And I hate people so don't even bother." Jungkook breaks it to the older.

 

"Oh... okay." Jimin quickly steps out of the room fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter